DYOM help Very important!

RKalashnikova02

RKalashnikova02

My DYOM isn't working. I did tryed to GTA:SA HOODLUM Crack, CLEO 4.1 and i really dunno what i can do.

So I really like the DYOM. Guys please help!

And my GTA:SA Version is V1.00

Edited by RKalashnikova02

DragonWarrior (DnW)

whats the error? mention in detail.

and next time "DYOM Support".

RKalashnikova02

I can enter to DYOM. But when i create a new mission and i type a letter the game crashes or i load a mission.

Disable other mods in CLEO folder (just rename all .cs to .css).

if it is still, try to download DYOM again or earlier version and downgrade your CLEO to v.3 not v.4

DragonWarrior (DnW)

uninstal cleo and install cleo 4.1 with a stable setup and delete any cleo mods.

Try to uninstall all DYOM then download it from the oficial Web Page..

of course, download the CLEO 4 Library.. i downloaded some version of.. F.. something i don't remember it good.

the point is, meaby it's the CLEO folder.. the options etc.. try to search: Cleo 4 F (something... there must be a word i don't remember sorry)

or if you have other mods.. meaby you need to Uninstall them before use DYOM.

That happend with me days ago... what i did about all (because i only have DYOM + Cop things on cleo folder) was to Downgrade the GTA.exe version, overwrite other things etc.. download Cleo 4 with Sanny builder of course.. and that's all.

Reinstall your cleo 4 and dyom V8 and then it will work this problem Is common now 1 members in dyom group in facebook messaged me and this that how to solve this problem and i says that reinstall your cleo and dyom then it will work correctly.

RKalashnikova02

Not working i haven't got mods. But what i can do? I tryed the CLEO 4.1130f please guys help!

RKalashnikova02

I don't think so. i installed San Andreas for my friend. And i installed DYOM to to him. But there is a same problem. What do you think, if I download and install San Andreas V1.1 is that working?

If your having the same problem in another computer, maybe you're not installing DYOM or CLEO right. Try with a clean installation, another (compatible) .exe, install CLEO again and maybe it will work.

EDIT: Use the one above.

@Revolver: I was about to search an exe. You're fast :D

Edited by Alex5526

I don't think so. i installed San Andreas for my friend. And i installed DYOM to to him. But there is a same problem. What do you think, if I download and install San Andreas V1.1 is that working?

@Which Version Of Dyom you Are Downloading And Which Version Of Cleo.

RKalashnikova02

CLEO 4.3 and CLEO SDK 4.1. And DYOM V8.1 (I always download the newest)

DragonWarrior (DnW)

uninstal the complete cleo, dont leave a single cleo file. and instal Cleo 4.1. latest cleo seems to have some probs.

if didnt reinstal game. even car mods can be causing this.

Edited by DragonWarrior (DnW)

RKalashnikova02

Revolver1 very big thanks to you! It's is working with your crack! Very-very big thanks!!!!! Thnaks guys for all help! :lol: Oh and my first step in dyom to try the remaining hopes! :D

Wow didn't expect it to work. Well glad I could help bud. Remember to post some feedbacks too :)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't get peer pressured into smoking crack wtf...

APRIL FOOLS!

I had the same problem as you bro, basically this was the combination that worked for me!

Gta sa v1

Cleo 4.3 (AUTO INSTALLER VERSION)

Dyom v8.1 (from gta garage)

And hoodlum crack that gives u a file that says "gta_sa.exe"

Copy tht crack into ur gta folder where ur real game is, keeping both files( dnt replace )

Then open the (2) copied crack version to start ur game

I had the exact problem as you bro, so irritating but the solution is finding the right crack (not crack cocaine cuz it doesn't smell good)

My bad didnt read tht u found the solution, good job revolver ! Sorry for tht post ^

Sorry didn't see u got the solution, good job revolver