GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Custom Game Modes?

Comet with neon

Comet with neon

What are some custom game modes you know or you and your freinds have made up? I know a couple like busted,demolition Derby,cops n crooks,survive the tank,duck hunt,hide n seek let me know if I missed some.

Dodgebike: 4/8 players in bikes try to ram another guy in foot trying to cross the street.

Zhakeball: I'm in a bike and start cooking grenades 'till someone stop my stupid ideas.

Edited by Zhake

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Tandem skydiving, try jumping out of plane/heli with a friend at the same time. Then try to stay as close as possible to each other.

AllDay808HI

Musical Cars: There will be one host and [blank] players required for this game. A line of cars that is one less corresponding to the number of players is the main "objective" for this game. Each participating player will have to get into a car before the timer is up. The timer can be of choice, but I prefer using a Minigun. As a player gets eliminated, they are subjected to execution.

Hardline: There will be at least one suspect, one helicopter pilot (with possible copilot and door gunners), and [blank] police officers. The objective of this game is to stop the suspect with the use of a police cruiser. No weapons are allowed. A bounty will be placed on the suspect for the cops to have a better visual on their target. The police helicopter acts like a kill streak. In order to have that available to you, the player must complete certain "side objectives" like performing a PIT maneuver, stopping the suspect's vehicle, etc. The harder the objective, the better the kill streak.

Is That A Hit?: One host, at least one spotter, and [blank] players are required for this game. The objective of this game is to blow up a vehicle with the use of grenades. Sounds easy. Twist: It will be thrown from a fair distance and height. Players will have to chuck grenades on to traffic/set up vehicles. Last person to destroy a vehicle will be eliminated.

Am I In?: At least one spotter and [blank] players are required for this game. The objective of this game is to skydive into an empty dump truck. The height will be dependent. The spotter will be the judge of whether the player made it in or not. Each round significantly gets harder. It ranges from low altitude jump into stationary dump truck to high altitude jump into fast-moving dump truck.

There's more games I've made up, I just can't remember them atm.

Comet with neon

Musical Cars: There will be one host and [blank] players required for this game. A line of cars that is one less corresponding to the number of players is the main "objective" for this game. Each participating player will have to get into a car before the timer is up. The timer can be of choice, but I prefer using a Minigun. As a player gets eliminated, they are subjected to execution.

Hardline: There will be at least one suspect, one helicopter pilot (with possible copilot and door gunners), and [blank] police officers. The objective of this game is to stop the suspect with the use of a police cruiser. No weapons are allowed. A bounty will be placed on the suspect for the cops to have a better visual on their target. The police helicopter acts like a kill streak. In order to have that available to you, the player must complete certain "side objectives" like performing a PIT maneuver, stopping the suspect's vehicle, etc. The harder the objective, the better the kill streak.

Is That A Hit?: One host, at least one spotter, and [blank] players are required for this game. The objective of this game is to blow up a vehicle with the use of grenades. Sounds easy. Twist: It will be thrown from a fair distance and height. Players will have to chuck grenades on to traffic/set up vehicles. Last person to destroy a vehicle will be eliminated.

Am I In?: At least one spotter and [blank] players are required for this game. The objective of this game is to skydive into an empty dump truck. The height will be dependent. The spotter will be the judge of whether the player made it in or not. Each round significantly gets harder. It ranges from low altitude jump into stationary dump truck to high altitude jump into fast-moving dump truck.

There's more games I've made up, I just can't remember them atm.

ok thanks