GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Parachuting Error

GTAFanClub

I like to parachute with people when I'm bored and I usually when because most people never play parachuting and don't know how to do it right. So lately when I win, it says I got 1st place and got the right amount of money and everything. But when I play another one, my win/loss rating shows that I lost the last one. I been playing more to see if it happens again and every time I win, it now counts as a loss in my stats. It's not no big deal but it pisses me off that I started with only like 5 losses all the way to about 15-20 losses when those should have been wins. I contacted Rockstar about it and they have no idea what to do about it. I'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone else if they noticed.

jtattersalluk

It's happened to me as well, won two parachute activities but it was registered as a loss on the win/loss meter.

Playstation_Pan

It's happened to me as well, won two parachute activities but it was registered as a loss on the win/loss meter.

Did you "win" as in get to the target finish first or did you have the most points at the end of it? Para races are first measured on the number of points earned otw down, in the case of a tie in points the win then goes to whomever finished the race first with the most points.

jtattersalluk

Did you "win" as in get to the target finish first or did you have the most points at the end of it? Para races are first measured on the number of points earned otw down, in the case of a tie in points the win then goes to whomever finished the race first with the most points.

I had the most points on the two times, one time I didn't land first but still had a 10 point win according to the scoreboard at the end.

Playstation_Pan

I had the most points on the two times, one time I didn't land first but still had a 10 point win according to the scoreboard at the end.

Well then it just falls back on R*'s crappy ability to properly code.

jtattersalluk

I think we need more people to see if it has happened to them, but I don't know how many people parachute these days. In fact I hardly see invites for anything these days, people I guess must be free-roaming most of the time.