GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Possible New Game Breaking Glitch? (unlimited glitching through ground

KayTheMagnificent

KayTheMagnificent

Okay, I hadn't read anything like this or seen it come up before so I thought I'd ask about it on here.

I was playing in a public lobby earlier today and started getting killed by seemingly invisible people. I thought they were sniping from some roof somewhere but after repeatedly getting killed I realised (through the Wasted screen) that they had glitched into the ground.

I know people glitch through walls in certain buildings and stuff a lot but this seemed a lot bigger. they were effectively running under two streets. I sent a message to one of them asking how he was doing it and he said he can do it in the air, too.

Now if I'm wrong and this isn't new fair enough but it bothered me a little as this could be potentially game breaking online. If you wanna see what I'm on about I did a video about it showing them glitched through the ground shooting at me.

LieutenantLoserz

not new, i did it last night to destroy a crew who had their tanks out

CrysisAverted

You better get yourself some help from Kevin Bacon

220px-Tremorsposter.jpg

I saw this guy who was invisible in a team deathmatch. I don't even know how he did that.

Both glitches (under and over) start by the helipad area. Look on YT.

Grab a rooftop nearby and snipe any f*cker heading for them.

Get to a roof...this is only a problem for bottom feeders anyway. Close this bullsh*t... if you couldn't deal with t in iv then you're sh*t outta luck in V....play something else or go invite only...we don't need a hundred threads about the under the map glitch.

Edited by TreFacTor

The more things change the more they stay the same. Glitches every where.

----------------------

I've not encountered any ground glitchers (...yet), but I've met several sky ones. Easy to deal with. Just snipe the sh*ts.

Get to a roof...this is only a problem for bottom feeders anyway. Close this bullsh*t... if you couldn't deal with t in iv then you're sh*t outta luck in V....play something else or go invite only...we don't need a hundred threads about the under the map glitch.

who sh*t in your cerial hun? you need to chill out and come to the conclusion that all your rage on the internet means nothing to nobody so save yourself and chill

It's part of the walk on water glitch. Once you do it, you can walk under a certain bridge that's close to the area, and wallbreach under the map. Since part of the glitch allows you to walk in the air, you can walk under the map without falling.

who sh*t in your cerial hun? you need to chill out and come to the conclusion that all your rage on the internet means nothing to nobody so save yourself and chillshut up noob.

homeskillet

Is this you?

dish-network-hopper-watch-tv-on-the-go-w

I know you aren't Australian, just making some fun.

Edited by homeskillet

802dc0bb-09dd-4d3e-8787-376684d97cbe_zps

who sh*t in your cerial hun? you need to chill out and come to the conclusion that all your rage on the internet means nothing to nobody so save yourself and chillshut up noob.

Sugar Free Nos

You better get yourself some help from Kevin Bacon

220px-Tremorsposter.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What a beautiful man.

I loved that he did this about a month ago.

So is this thread about Kevin Bacon now? I think so. Any fans of The Following out there?

• Like 1
cixJdfg.png

People can post what they lke its not your f*cking forum!!

A Parked Car

who sh*t in your cerial hun? you need to chill out and come to the conclusion that all your rage on the internet means nothing to nobody so save yourself and chill

I can confirm I shat in his cereal this morning.

• Like 3

homeskillet

I never liked you or any of your comments. I guess it is time to block your sorry ass.

802dc0bb-09dd-4d3e-8787-376684d97cbe_zps

People can post what they lke its not your f*cking forum!!nope not my forum at all but I would keep this paranoid bullsh*t off of the front page if it were.

This will be patched next update. As mentioned it's the Docks/helipad glitch area eg: staircase to heaven.

Will be patched next update guarantee it.

I never liked you or any of your comments. I guess it is time to block your sorry ass.so you were mildly intested enough to follow some of my posts...you mustve gotten dumber over time. Edited by TreFacTor

Get a friend, throw a bomb on their back, and tell them to go underneath the map using the glitch. Then tell him to go into passive mode and run towards the breacher. Blow the bomb up when your friend is standing next to him, so he dies. From there your friend leaves passive mode and spawn kills the breacher until he goes into passive mode.

People can post what they lke its not your f*cking forum!!Not yours either.

Remember; you are a guest on a free service. You may make no demands and have no rights.

Moderators retain the right to remove you from the forums for any reason at any given time upon compromising the rules.

-GTA Forum Rules

shut up noob.

oh no...

some random angry kid called me a noob on the internet whatever will i do? better go cry myself to sleep amiright?

NO im wrong because you are a nobody whos opinion means nothing to me. If you have a valid point to make then share it if not then go cut yourself you emotional wreck. No room for your pms and mood swings in my schedule sorry cutie.

Enjoy the rest of your day though

shut up noob.

oh no...

some random angry kid called me a noob on the internet whatever will i do? better go cry myself to sleep amiright?

NO im wrong because you are a nobody whos opinion means nothing to me. If you have a valid point to make then share it if not then go cut yourself you emotional wreck. No room for your pms and mood swings in my schedule sorry cutie.

Enjoy the rest of your day though

Owned ! lol

Thanks to the OP for the heads up. This explains an incident the other night where I was getting sniped through concrete.

I've done the underground glitch but didn't know you could shoot from down there. I just fell through empty space for a few seconds and then respawned back on the surface.