no hud no radar deathmatches

gettobykes

does anyone enjoy playing gta online deathmatches with no hud, radar, gamertag or health bar? my gta name is gettobykes and ive made many deathmatches meant to be played that way. its the most in depth way to play. very few weapons and not being able to see where everyone is makes it seem like a different game. to those who refuse to try it don't be afraid to be outmatched, its still fun.

I would if there was an option that forced it instead of me being the only one and therefore getting killed repeatedly

lilwhitecrow

Also turn the brightness all down to zero, so when you are playing at night u literally can't see sh*t.

Also turn the brightness all down to zero, so when you are playing at night u literally can't see sh*t.

Did you happen to read that on my How To Make Gta Online More Realistic thread?

• 2 weeks later...
lilwhitecrow

Did you happen to read that on my How To Make Gta Online More Realistic thread?

Nope, i saw it on yt

I back the idea (absolutely brilliant) but it can work only with trusted friends and players who doesn't afraid to move even a step in an environment like that (most likely they would be way too afraid haha) . Need a forced settings for this.

This could be easily compensated with night vision goggles that they haven't add...

Edited by Rwande