Best getaway/mission vehicle?

AndyC-M

everyone clearly has the same train of thought, that a 4 door vehicle is best, first we have rockstar subtly promoting the use of vans as getaway vehicles, but theyre slow, people also prefer fast sedans to get away, but these dont offer much utility, then theres the bif 4x4s (and now a 6x6) as a tough workhorse

so what does everyone prefer as a job vehicle?

4x4/6x6/pickups

van/minibus

sedan

Edited by AndyC-M

I use mainly 4 door sedans, You can cram a lot of crew members in em' and they go pretty fast.

Simon Kaene

Honestly these days I just use my Banshee for everything, if I need to run four people in a vehicle then it would be an Exemplar or Schafter or Sandking depending on application.

Really I prefer the Banshee though, it outruns most vehicles (especially in PvP where it seems no one can drive without hitting something) it only costs me $1300 if I blow it up (not enough to kill a mission reward) and it handles relatively well. Unless it is raining, then it is an Eleghy all the way.

CrysisAverted

Sultan is damn reliable. Handles great both on and off-road, is a decently fast sports car, can look discrete and seats 4

it can also climb the shear side of mount chiliad quickly.

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111

Sultan is damn reliable. Handles great both on and off-road, is a decently fast sports car, can look discrete and seats 4

it can also climb the shear side of mount chiliad quickly.

99% of the time I drive in my tuned, but without too much visual ninja stuff, Sultan. Love it! And that while having a Zentorno, Adder and a Entity.

Edited by bboyspy
  • Like 1