GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] Role-Playing Group ?

ShaolinByNature

ShaolinByNature

A quick post rounding up people who would be interested in joining an active modern day mafia roleplaying group. You have roles from Godfather to FIB Agents to Hitmen and beyond! Any type of job you'll be interested in, most likely we'll have it. Special perk about this roleplaying group is that we have several active recorders that will record our gameplay and turn it into a webseries show on Youtube. If you're interested, My PSN Is @ShaolinBynature. We'll discuss more information when you join. I need dedicated mature players. Mic is preferred but if you don't have one you can still join. We're already into shooting several scenes and would love for newcomers to join!

Edited by ShaolinByNature

yeah i would like to try this, but name somethings that i can be, and what do we have to wear?? add me: dvnput, im on everyday from around 12:00 Amsterdam time

ShaolinByNature

yeah i would like to try this, but name somethings that i can be, and what do we have to wear?? add me: dvnput, im on everyday from around 12:00 Amsterdam time

There are many roles from important to least important. The most important are the members of the Mafia Crime Families. Then you have law enforcement, local gangs, shop owners, Military . . . etc. Basically everything you have in the real world; even down to everyday people. Everyone varies outfit choices. Since it's modern day, Mafia members dress classy/casual, Law enforcement/Military dress in uniform, Gang members dress in gang attire and so forth. But come on down and see us in action! Guarantee you'll love it!