GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Need Coordinates for North Yankton

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

I know we can't get there normally but I do have a method. We can absolutely preload NY for a job. My goal is to get a deathmatch or race into North Yankton.

I'm not crazy but I know it may sound that way. I just simply need coordinates for NY.

If my idea works, I'll post the job for everyone.

Edited by h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

Shootinalloveryourface

Sounds awesome I would like a death match so I can walk around.

How do we get the coordinates though?

PerfectBlade

Sound INSAAANEEEEE.

Im a big North Yankton fan BTW..you can see my avatar for example. :^:

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

Well, I'm not completely sure. I can get coordinates for about everything else. I know that each location is referenced in the beginning of the mission (WVINE - West Vinewood, ROCKF - Rockford, etc.) but North Yankton has it's own location setting. This lines up with the "#NorthYankton" search option when searching for jobs on the Social Club website.

I'm confident I can get it to work, I just don't know where I'd find the coordinates for a location there.

Like I said, I know it sounds insane but it's gotta be possible. Check out some of my other work...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/dope_encounter/games/gtav/jobs/job/Rg_pZAeWU0-AWr65t9dqNQ?platformId=null

Load that deathmatch, made a few days ago, and you'll see what I mean.

PerfectBlade

Well, I'm not completely sure. I can get coordinates for about everything else. I know that each location is referenced in the beginning of the mission (WVINE - West Vinewood, ROCKF - Rockford, etc.) but North Yankton has it's own location setting. This lines up with the "#NorthYankton" search option when searching for jobs on the Social Club website.

I'm confident I can get it to work, I just don't know where I'd find the coordinates for a location there.

Yeah..you can't know for sure if this will gonna 100% work..but..give it a try. :)

How exactly do you modify your Content Creator missions?

Edited by Jason0987

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

It's a bit of a process, actually. I'm not putting together a tut just yet.

I think it's just like how people got a UFO in that deathmatch

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

No, I'm using a retail console. That would be using a mod menu. I don't use GTAO or the Content Creator to mod the jobs.

Now i wonder if North Yankton actually stays preloaded after the mission (i really hope so)

PerfectBlade

Now i wonder if North Yankton actually stays preloaded after the mission (i really hope so)

North Yankton is loaded by mission scripts...when you join online while in the Prologue the map will unload itself to clear the memory of console RAM.

I could be wrong though..but i saw somebody telling this.

Like I said, I know it sounds insane but it's gotta be possible. Check out some of my other work...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/dope_encounter/games/gtav/jobs/job/Rg_pZAeWU0-AWr65t9dqNQ?platformId=null

Link is not working..:(

JohnDoe7125539271

No, I'm using a retail console. That would be using a mod menu. I don't use GTAO or the Content Creator to mod the jobs.

How should the coordinates look like? N247492347 W40432745 or something like this?

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

"x": 0.0,

"y": 0.0,
"z": 0.0
That's the center of the map, which is by Bishops WTF!

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

LOL

0_0.jpg

This would be the mod menu, I believe. If not, it's another method. Save editing maybe?

Either way the coordinates have to be out there somewhere.

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

Simply putting the North Yankton location in isn't enough, I just tried it out. I need a set of coordinates that are inside but again I have a retail console. So I can only get coordinates that are on the playable map.

ninjaontour

LOL

0_0.jpg

Why is your signature a speed test? That's a weird one lol.

LOL

0_0.jpg

Why is your signature a speed test? That's a weird one lol.

He's showing of his terrible internet speed lol

Why be like that? Instead of doing this "I can do this and you can't" song and dance like a child, just release how you're attempting this "method on retail consoles" either to the public or in private and get help from people that can actually make it work.

It's so aggravating to see posts by people who claim they have found a new glitch, but refuse to share anything about it while posting links to jobs or whatever else they have. Consider that nothing but meaningless spam, personally.

Now as for the actual topic of North Yankton Online, I'd be very surprised if it hasn't been turned into a script of some sort, completely impossible to load without the needed data, which won't come until it is released at some point in the future.

• Like 1

Probably a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. If someone were to replay the prologue, can they not open up the content creator and make a game there? Logic and reasoning tells me this is well known, but just curious.

NY exists far to the southeast high in the sky FWIW.

Thus, from that I'd guess your coordinates would be positive X, negative Y, positive Z.

JohnDoe7125539271

Probably a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. If someone were to replay the prologue, can they not open up the content creator and make a game there? Logic and reasoning tells me this is well known, but just curious.

Doesn't work, tested it ages ago.

Doesn't work, tested it ages ago.

WildBrick142

x: 3 231,00

y: -4 673,00

z: 112,00

Elevation: somewhere in between 83 and 120

Note: This might spawn you in the non-solid area. The coordinates are definitely in North Yankton area but not sure exactly which part of NY.

EDIT: More accurate co-ords that should be in the solid area

x: 3 580.7

y: -4 878.83

z: 111.93

Edited by WildBrick142

Keep it going bro! Would love to see this materialize.

CmLup8S.png

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

x: 3 231,00

y: -4 673,00

z: 112,00

Note: This might spawn you in the non-solid area. The coordinates are definitely in North Yankton area but not sure exactly which part of NY.

EDIT: More accurate co-ords that should be in the solid area

x: 3 580.7

y: -4 878.83

z: 111.93

Just saw this, I'll give it a try.

1_0.jpg1_0.jpg

EDIT: The coordinates worked, I put the start point in that location, however, it started the creator in the middle of the ocean, passed the border of the map (where you can no longer scroll over). It's interesting because I can move freely but I'm unable to place anything or switch views. There was a large black box that showed for a split second, though. It seems like it's definitely trying. There may be more to it but there is a listing for the location to be North Yankton.

• Like 3

0_0.jpg

Just FYI, the coordinates of that shot are {"x":3580.7,"y":-4878.83,"z":111.93}.

You can get the location of any Snapmatic photo by looking at its Social Club page with Web Inspector / JavaScript Console.