GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Cops remove option?

Turkey Shenanigans

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an option to remove cops in online?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Turkey Shenanigans

Would you like an option to remove/disable cops in Online? If no, why? and if yes, would you use it?

EDIT:

This is my first poll btw, sorry if it's wrong

Edited by TurkeyShenanigans

AceThaCreator

Who would say NO to this? The npcs in this game that R* like to call cops are nothing more than robots with no emotion that shoot first then ask questions last. I miss the hell out of the cops from vice all the way up to IV at least they would warn you first then shoot.

They way I currently remove cops and have fun with friends is to find a race on the map around the location you want to fool around. Start the race, invite your friends, and turn it to GTA mode + Traffic + no Wanted Level. Then you can run around, shoot, bother pedestrians, drivers, and there won't be any cops. When you die, you respawn near the track which is why you choose a race near the area you want to play. There is no time limit, but depending on your location and the race, some give the annoying "Wrong direction" sign. It's not the solution you are voting for, but thought I'd share it if you didn't know about it.