Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

BMWSauberF1.08

GTA San Andreas Fixed Vanilla Vehicles

Recommended Posts

Generic
2 hours ago, savidge said:

new link

Yep, this one is fixed. Although I noticed the paramedic driven ambulances rear door bug being present in your .dff

Another thing I noticed is the engine bay having invisible (see through) inner walls, it really stands out when the hood is missing. The previous fix in this thread has this too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Generic
On 12/9/2014 at 11:29 AM, Snoops27 said:

I'll just plot this here :p

 

 

  Hide contents

 

Happens with this Premier pack https://www.sendspace.com/file/aiik32

UCrSE86.jpg

 

Also does anyone still have this pack laying around? I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. The SFPD Premier interests me the most.

My apologies if this is not the right thread to ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
savidge
17 hours ago, Generic said:

Yep, this one is fixed. Although I noticed the paramedic driven ambulances rear door bug being present in your .dff

Another thing I noticed is the engine bay having invisible (see through) inner walls, it really stands out when the hood is missing. The previous fix in this thread has this too.

Could you provide screenshots of these issues please? Just so I know what to look for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Generic
1 hour ago, savidge said:

screenshots

https://ibb.co/zmqV24v
https://ibb.co/vVCW0ZR

The door bug appears only on ambulances driven by paramedics, the parked ones are fine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeltaNeo

I downloaded the latest repack (combination of 3 modders' work) and although the listed bugs are fixed, most cars have no windshield/window at all. Only the car/door frame is there.

 

EDIT - Apparently using SkyGFX fixes the window issue (sorta)

Edited by Neo°

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShomiBro

Some fixes aren't visible in the game from page 1. Also, mentioned Sandking fix aint in rar files

Edited by ShomiBro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Generic
On 10/10/2015 at 12:01 AM, Blackbird88 said:

Aha my mistake I thought he removed the link to old pack since I recall posts about it :O

Well turns out I was right. There are several vehicles missing from OP. You can compare with what I have here. It's the very old pack with new vehicles mixed in. Also has handling.cfg/txdcut.ide and Wesser's Light fix which was included previously as well.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ppb538j2tk3acl3/Fixed_Vehicles.zip

Here. This is the most complete pack out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marvsviray

is this Romero car interior fixed? because it disappears when it viewed on other side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaddTagg

do you install this mod by just replacing the files in the gta3.img file or you have to do more things in order to work?

i am asking because the damaged parts on the monster that you have added to this mod don't work and the dodo plane doesn't spawn in more colours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB7783
On 11/11/2019 at 9:59 AM, Generic said:

Here. This is the most complete pack out there.

so... is that the most complete pack? are you sure? i could swear that i see this link some pages back, or i think i see it in the previous page, idk, i'm gonna make sure now that i didn't see that link in the previous page

 

Edit: know i now, that isnt the lastest pack, this is the right (i think) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/rm132lhu0jfj5pw/SA FV repack - MK360.zip?dl=0

On 11/24/2019 at 5:35 AM, MaddTagg said:

do you install this mod by just replacing the files in the gta3.img file or you have to do more things in order to work?

i am asking because the damaged parts on the monster that you have added to this mod don't work and the dodo plane doesn't spawn in more colours.

I guess damaged monters's part are in one of the pack that this tread has, if you wanna have more dodo colours, u must to edit the file carcol.dat and search the dodo's lines and edit them

Edited by MB7783
further information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB7783

I have a problem with Slamvan, I installed the slamvan with hood fixed which came with SA FV repack, i installed all files correctly, i copied  carmods.dat and shopping.dat lines because i dont wanted to replace them, but i replace all files in the folder "text" because if i put it in Modloader it causes crash and i don't know why, anyway, when i want to go to Loco low co. for tuning my slamvan, i can put the new hood parts, but i cannot put Rear Bullbar instead, the game just stops, i cant go back for leave the car shop and i can't buy rear bullbars either, the game doesn't crash, but the car shop's menu just get paralyzed and i can't do anything else, all i can do is load the saved game again and don't tuning my slam, all this just happens with rear bullbars

 

Does anybody can help me? i know, i wrote a long text for explain a problem that maybe could be nothing, i'm suspect that there is a wrong dummy in the .dff file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fat C0Ck Johnson

I've been waiting for a mod like this, great job you've done there!

Edited by Fat C0Ck Johnson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Lucky Mole
7 hours ago, Fat C0Ck Johnson said:

I've been waiting for a mod like this, great job you've done there!

PS2 vehicles is even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB7783
On 11/27/2019 at 11:32 PM, MB7783 said:

I have a problem with Slamvan, I installed the slamvan with hood fixed which came with SA FV repack, i installed all files correctly, i copied  carmods.dat and shopping.dat lines because i dont wanted to replace them, but i replace all files in the folder "text" because if i put it in Modloader it causes crash and i don't know why, anyway, when i want to go to Loco low co. for tuning my slamvan, i can put the new hood parts, but i cannot put Rear Bullbar instead, the game just stops, i cant go back for leave the car shop and i can't buy rear bullbars either, the game doesn't crash, but the car shop's menu just get paralyzed and i can't do anything else, all i can do is load the saved game again and don't tuning my slam, all this just happens with rear bullbars

 

Does anybody can help me? i know, i wrote a long text for explain a problem that maybe could be nothing, i'm suspect that there is a wrong dummy in the .dff file.

Never mind,  i fixed it, the file bbb_lr_slv1.dff was broken, i dont even why, but i got it from a gta3.img without mods

 

20 hours ago, The Lucky Mole said:

PS2 vehicles is even better.

I think this mod adds some things that ps2 cars dont have, like fixed parts and well... idk. i think @BMWSauberF1.08 said in the first pages that now his car pack uses ps2 material, i think he meant that his fixed cars now are ps2 fixed cars, i think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amine 95951

hello.thanks for modification but the dune lights are not correct.they stayed as they were.i installed vehicle light fix and they stayed as they were.help me plz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Lucky Mole
1 hour ago, Amine 95951 said:

hello.thanks for modification but the dune lights are not correct.they stayed as they were.i installed vehicle light fix and they stayed as they were.help me plz

This topic is probably dead. Download PS2 vehicles instead.

Edited by The Lucky Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB7783
14 hours ago, The Lucky Mole said:

This topic is probably dead. Download PS2 vehicles instead.

ps2 cars are heavier than this tread's packs for some reason (the most of they), but some cars of this tread are heavier than ps2 pack, i know they're not the same, they look so similar to be different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manchini745

did you can add fixed handling.cfg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB7783

Hello everyone, i decided create my own car pack and release it in this thread, it is combination between some of the packs that i found between page 40 to 48

I've just took the heavier dff files from all of these packs:

1) http://www.mediafire.com/download_repair.php?flag=4&dkey=x4ws4c4bprp&qkey=dcljri0km9g8a2n&ip=152.204.171.101&ref=3

2) http://www.mediafire.com/file/ppb538j2tk3acl3/Fixed_Vehicles.zip/file

3) ps2 cars from this pack: https://mega.nz/#!Dc92xYqL!p8R93DM2V1hYDIG4rtr0c75HfhlROf1gQbQUTLhxDkw (I heard one user telling me that this pack has a combination between SA FV repack and ps2 cars, i actually don't know if it really true, but, whatever, i'm too lazy to check)

This is the final result:https://www.mediafire.com/file/ndb54zklncs3ii9/Fixed_cars_(2020).rar/file

I don't know if take every heavier dff file is really a good idea, it could be heavier but i don't really know if the heavier is really fixed or just heavier because yes.

Anyway, Enjoy it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
craigospizza
On 1/4/2020 at 7:45 AM, MB7783 said:

Hello everyone, i decided create my own car pack and release it in this thread, it is combination between some of the packs that i found between page 40 to 48

I've just took the heavier dff files from all of these packs:

1) http://www.mediafire.com/download_repair.php?flag=4&dkey=x4ws4c4bprp&qkey=dcljri0km9g8a2n&ip=152.204.171.101&ref=3

2) http://www.mediafire.com/file/ppb538j2tk3acl3/Fixed_Vehicles.zip/file

3) ps2 cars from this pack: https://mega.nz/#!Dc92xYqL!p8R93DM2V1hYDIG4rtr0c75HfhlROf1gQbQUTLhxDkw (I heard one user telling me that this pack has a combination between SA FV repack and ps2 cars, i actually don't know if it really true, but, whatever, i'm too lazy to check)

This is the final result:https://www.mediafire.com/file/ndb54zklncs3ii9/Fixed_cars_(2020).rar/file

I don't know if take every heavier dff file is really a good idea, it could be heavier but i don't really know if the heavier is really fixed or just heavier because yes.

Anyway, Enjoy it

how do i install the final result

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJokerOfSa

plz can you fix dune lights?this modification doesn't work on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB7783
On 2/3/2020 at 9:12 AM, craigospizza said:

how do i install the final result

Modloader

 

14 hours ago, TheJokerOfSa said:

plz can you fix dune lights?this modification doesn't work on it

I added some different vehicle pack that i found in other forum, Duna looks OK to me, i haven't updated the link 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJokerOfSa

MB7783 should i install it all???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJokerOfSa

ok i'ill try this new version

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJokerOfSa
On 2/8/2020 at 5:18 AM, MB7783 said:

 

 

 

dune's texture are bugged.they are white help

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maks_Grain4
On 2/11/2020 at 5:47 AM, MB7783 said:

where to find the correction of the cutscene model cszr350b.dff (mission Farewell to my love)? To have the car headlights open and fix interrior
 497681a8f121.jpg

Edited by Maks_Grain4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJokerOfSa

some of cars does not have windows

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.