GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PS3 Glitch?

TheEpicWaffle32

TheEpicWaffle32

Hallo, i'm new here.

Anyways, something seriously weird has just started happening to me. Almost every time I'm in a plane or helicopter now, randomly I'll get thrown out of whatever i'm in, die instantly, and not be able to respawn. It seems like this also disconnects me from whatever server i'm playing on, as after I die there are no players on my minimap. Once I die no button on my controller works except the PS button. It resets once I restart the game. Currently this has only happened to me in a Titan and a Buzzard. (Buzzard story isn't interesting.) In the Titan: I was abruptly thrown out of the cockpit and through the wall into the cargo bay of the Titan, died instantly like I said before, and hit the ground taking no damage. I have no idea what might be causing this.

Madame Choucroute

It just happened to me. I was flying my Lazer, minding my own business, shooting at white and red dots only, and, out of the blue, I'm dropping out of my airplane, no parachute, nada, kicking the ground at 200mi/h and......nothing. I'm dead but I am not coming back from Deep Space Kraken. The PS button saved me from listening to the players (because this still worked) and, that's it, I quit :panic:

happened to me once but there was a modder in the session and i assumed it was him being an ass, maybe not the case if it happens to you all the time, lol