3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[SA|WIP|TC] The Division:World At War

Just a small in-Game Video.

I have a lil' idea here , i think you should make the "atmosphere" of the game a bit IV-ish , as IV Give you the feel of a bit dark and dirty liberty city , well , that's just my opinion , and what's more , it's not LC , It's SA.

Meheraj7

Did some more work in Animations!

There will be a surprise Hostage Side missions in the TC , In order to give better experience and also a New AI will be added.
42_zps8c5d979b.jpg44_zps61012557.jpg

Such cliché quotes.. "when all windows get closed, the path becomes invisible, but not locked". Sounds like something out of a Steven Seagal movie.. and he hasn't made many good movies.

Edited by TJGM
  • Like 5
Th3MaN1

Such cliché quotes.. "when all windows get closed, the path becomes invisible, but not locked". Sounds like something out of a Steven Seagal movie.. and he hasn't made many good movies.

You're supposed to watch the new animations for the hostage side-mission, not the quotes.

• Like 2

You're supposed to watch the new animations for the hostage side-mission, not the quotes.

Well the animations actually look quite nice, and I actually think the mod does look quite good. But I'm skeptical as to how much of the content in the mod is actually original and not just borrowed or stolen, specifically the snowy map.

The lens flare is obviously IMFX, not sure if he had permission for that and the texture for the lens dirt I've seen before and I doubt he had permission for that. :p

Edited by TJGM
  • Like 1
Th3MaN1

Well the animations actually look quite nice, and I actually think the mod does look quite good. But I'm skeptical as to how much of the content in the mod is actually original and not just borrowed or stolen, specifically the snowy map.

The lens flare is obviously IMFX, not sure if he had permission for that and the texture for the lens dirt I've seen before and I doubt he had permission for that. :p

That's not a question I can answer, but good to know you're not rating the mod on the quotes, which, in my opinion, are kind of bad as well. Everything else looks really good.

• Like 1
Meheraj7

That's not a question I can answer, but good to know you're not rating the mod on the quotes, which, in my opinion, are kind of bad as well. Everything else looks really good.

I have permission for all of them but not IMFX yet :p , And Also I Have started making NEW models myself And TJGM The Snow is made by me , You would see it clearly when I would upload a Trailer or In Game Video . But I am really glad that you guys like the project.

Edited by Meheraj7

I'd really recommend fading the audio/video instead of the sudden cut to both of them. It's such a simple thing to do but it makes the video look that much better, if you're using Sony Vegas you can find a basic tutorial to do it on Youtube, should only take 5 seconds to learn.

• Like 3
Meheraj7

I'd really recommend fading the audio/video instead of the sudden cut to both of them. It's such a simple thing to do but it makes the video look that much better, if you're using Sony Vegas you can find a basic tutorial to do it on Youtube, should only take 5 seconds to learn.

sorry for that , and thanx but i use Magix

Trailer RELEASED !

-video-

wow, you're good at making trailers, I'll give you that. ;)

thanx

Edited by Meheraj7
Meheraj7

Trailer RELEASED !

Track ? I heard the familiar, but it is similar to alteration...

linkin park , in the end , dubstep

Edited by Meheraj7
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Sulmi1422

Can't wait!

Is it possible to implement an Over the Shoulder cam when not aiming your weapon?

• Like 1
/\rdooZ

Don't bump an useless topic.
Anyways the MP is cancelled,he sayed that in his Facebook page some time ago.

• Like 2