GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Lets face it...Legit or Glitcher?

ten-a-penny

Let's face it. Do you play legit or do you glitch?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. [Money] Legit or glitcher?

• Legit Player 4Ever After.
    • I do both. Though I play legit most of the time. (Minor glitches, i.e SP>MP, no money glitching)
    • Both TBH, but more into money glitching.
    • Glitches Player 4Eever After.
  2. 2. If you're legit, how do you make money?

• RR/Coveted Grind FTW!
    • Random missions. (i.e Base Invaders, etc)
    • Sell cars, rob stores, etc with missions.
    • Is there's even missions aside of RR/Coveted? Glitches FTW!
  3. 3. If you're a cheater/glitcher, why do you money-glitch?

• I don't have enough time to play GTA:O
    • I glitch because the missions are too f*cking hard and/or boring.
    • What are glitches? Legit money-making FTW!
    • 'Cause I can.

ten-a-penny

Turn this into another Glitch V.S Legit war and I'll request to close this thread.

We have enough of this garbage already. Either say something nice/civil and respect others' choices or don't comment at all.

Please know that not everybody plays like how you do, nor does your gamestyle is considered as a "fact" or something.

FIRST POLL FTW!

So, I decided to make a Poll, to see who glitch and who's not. A simple debate about this. I hope that this thread won't go into yet another "glitches r for noobs!/glitches r laef! gletches are lov! ur a fag & cokstar fanboy for not glitching!" flame war.

I, myself, am a legit player. Sure I did SP>MP-ed mostly half of my garage, but its impossible to win races in this game, so that's to take into account.

My way of making money is simple: 3 Base Invaders, 3-6 RR's, 3-5 Coveted, 3-6 Defender (BEST. MISSION. EVA!), 4 Crystal Clearout III and Potshot, finishing with Sandy Survival. Then, for a matter of fun, I play Crystal Clearout from Trevor, go back to PB and play Diamonds are for Trevor and call that a day. If I still have some time I play Boneyard Survival or Sawmill Survival. Easy money. Though I'm yet to finish this though. Always crappy internet sh*t on me or sh*tty PSN sign me out in the worst time possible.

What's your way of making money, and are you a legit player or not?

Inb4 noobs whine "KESH KURDS" for not being able to play different missions, Inb4 "ur a fag for glitching", etc.

Edited by ten-a-penny

Sugar Free Nos

Biased poll is biased, OP.

I glitch for my money and cars because everything you describe that you do for money is boring to me. I did enough missions in the first month of online and I've got a legit rank of 251. I'm doing what I want to.

I keep my rank legit because it's one of the only things able to be earned that can't also be bought with mommy's credit card.

Edited by Sugar Free Nos
  • Like 2
cixJdfg.png

I'm simple and currently confused.

You state you're a legit player yet have broken the R* TOS by glitching SP to MP cars.

Surely you're a glitcher then and not legit? You're either 100% legit or a glitcher, surely? Like you're either pregnant or not?

V

• Like 2

Killzone3265

i gave up and glitched a few million in anticipation of more ridiculously overpriced sh*t inbound

• Like 2

Mr. Crowley

Crappy poll

I just picked a bunch of sh*t that none of it is really right...

ten-a-penny

You state you're a legit player yet have broken the R* TOS by glitching SP to MP cars.

Surely you're a glitcher then and not legit? You're either 100% legit or a glitcher, surely? Like you're either pregnant or not?

V

I meant money glitches, not all glitches in this game.

Using that logic then everybody is a glitcher. :p

Well, this poll sucks :bored:

First poll dude. Of course it gonna be bad.

juantrapriguez

I just want 2 know why, if you're all for glitching or legit play, why you have to be a FAG.

Normally i'd laugh but, according to the poll and my play style, im a LegitFag4EverAfter

It's safe to say a few of my Jimmies are rustled.

You say you don't want arguments to break out... but you then call both legits and glitchers fags in your poll?

:sui:

Also, I love it when people don't know how to make a poll... voted for every possible option just because I could.

Edited by Jack0711

ten-a-penny

I just want 2 know why, if you're all for glitching or legit play, why you have to be a FAG.

Normally i'd laugh but, according to the poll and my play style, im a LegitFag4EverAfter

It's safe to say a few of my Jimmies are rustled.

There's no sense of humor in this site isn't it? :p

I'll update the Poll later, busy right now.

DrummerDave

i glitch a lot for money, nothing else really... reason is... well, let's say i don't have patience ad prefer to have 2m in 10 minutes and not 10 months.

Also i find the poll offensive and i'm not gonna answer it.

Edited by DrummerDave

I glitched back when the method was to hit swap character really quickly after selling a car. Then the closest thing to glitching was doing crew challenges to make a boat load of cash. Then I played legit for a while..... and then the hooker glitch came along.

Luckily I don't take video games seriously, or I'd feel bad about what I've done. It's all about enjoying yourself. That's why I paid $60 for the game.

back in billionaires winterland, i felt sorry for all the legit gamers that get assf*cked by rockstars cashcard economy (not a nice f*ck, more like with a chainsaw or something).
I gave back the money to my bounty victims and tried to share as much as possible. not that i dislike free patches with fancy names and old-new items, but too much is too much.

Judicious 7

I play legit mostly. I have glitched, but I only used the SP > MP to get Frank's Buffalo and sell it last week. That hooker glitch was too complicated for me. Other than that, I play missions, races, parachuting and selling cars.

There is honor in playing legit. And it's important to have that honor. However, honor doesn't make me very wealthy. So, when the opportunity came to glitch, I fought it a few days, but then I took it.

I sound like I'm contradicting myself, aren't I?

• Like 1

----------------------

My rank is legit, my money is legit, I also play missions (for fun, money is secondary).

But I did glitch to get a Cargobob (still had to pay for it), I abused the current SP to MP glitch and I used the old "get any car in your garage" glitch back in the day to get a tank as a PV.

The only glitches people should care about moaning about are the ones that actually affect you; like wallbreachers, god mode and walking in the air/under the floor. Ones that give others free money or rare rides don't effect you, so why bother.

Edited by TheJackalSega
  • Like 3

ten-a-penny

I play legit mostly. I have glitched, but I only used the SP > MP to get Frank's Buffalo and sell it last week. That hooker glitch was too complicated for me. Other than that, I play missions, races, parachuting and selling cars.

There is honor in playing legit. And it's important to have that honor. However, honor doesn't make me very wealthy. So, when the opportunity came to glitch, I fought it a few days, but then I took it.

I sound like I'm contradicting myself, aren't I?

I can pretty much see myself here.

Relative007

V

Asked him this in the Guides & Strategies forum. As he indicated he does not sell the vehicles I see no harm in him using the SP to MP glitch and still calling himself legit. Although you are right, it breaches the EULA in the same way money glitching does.

Nah.

• Like 1

jMNM8n3.gif