GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

what was the most asshole (ish) thing you ever done during a mission?

hugh750

last night while me and three other players kept trying to do the mission where you have to fly to forst zancudo and destroy lazers, during one of our attempts me and the player who was piloting the plane kept fighting over the radio station, i kept putting it on rebel radio and he kept putting it on (i think) it was a latino station all the way to fort zancudo. :lol:

what was the most asshole (ish) thing you ever done during a mission??

If we can include races (when on miision I always try to achieve the objective) I was once playing against a really, really dirty driver. so eventually i sabotaged my own race by blocking him in a corner so he couldn't move. he took last and i took 2nd to last

Two days ago i find myself in RR with other two guys. I was driving my Bagger and they were in car. Driver ran over me and i died, so after i spawned again i decided to swim a little bit until they both die. After that happened, one of them left ASAP and other one was patient...he waited. My lunch was ready(spaghetti), ate my lunch, then came back to see that guy was still in the mission. Found a Seashark and drove around until(FINALLY) he left.

I always play fair, but when someone do that sh*tty moves during missions...well, i do my best to get him back :)

If we can include races (when on miision I always try to achieve the objective) I was once playing against a really, really dirty driver. so eventually i sabotaged my own race by blocking him in a corner so he couldn't move. he took last and i took 2nd to last

no not if he kept trying to pit you or ram you then i wouldn't consider that being a asshole, i would consider that telling him not to cheat. :)

Two days ago i find myself in RR with other two guys. I was driving my Bagger and they were in car. Driver ran over me and i died, :)

I hate that too, I rarely take my bike out while doing missions with strangers anymore

Sticky bomb the document car in RR - this was in a mission with people that just joined and expected to stand there and do nothing during the mission, I just thought it was a valuable lesson to teach them mofos

There's loads - i don't consider myself an arsehole, remember its GTA after all not a granny club haha :lol:

manicmechanic71

I've done very similar when run over on my bagger - a little running round improving my strength stat, shoot a few professionals, a little wander around sight seeing, finish the bad guys off. A gentle tootle up to the farm where the documents end up, shoot bad guys, pick up docs, drive tractor to madrazo's stopping off to take a few snapmatics. All very leisurely!

• Like 2

Two days ago i find myself in RR with other two guys. I was driving my Bagger and they were in car. Driver ran over me and i died, so after i spawned again i decided to swim a little bit until they both die. After that happened, one of them left ASAP and other one was patient...he waited. My lunch was ready(spaghetti), ate my lunch, then came back to see that guy was still in the mission. Found a Seashark and drove around until(FINALLY) he left.

I always play fair, but when someone do that sh*tty moves during missions...well, i do my best to get him back :)

i hate it when that happens in free roam (such a cheap shot), i've accidently blown up the document twice (one time it was from a badly thrown grenade).

juantrapriguez

On Titan of a Job, surprisingly, out of 5 other players i was the last one left.

So im flying, when one guy sends me a text "You better know how 2 land." Or something like that.

Im thinking "Bitch, you died, so i'll disregard your text."

So i 9/11ed into the Maze Bank building.

Everyone quit, i got called all types of bitches and junk.

My smile stretched from ear to ear.

• Like 8

I booted my passenger out of my Adder at full speed because he wouldn't stop changing the radio station.

He hit the ground pretty hard, I don't think he liked me after that.

Coveted. Shot down the cargoboob when it spawned

RR. Grab documents, drive like an NPC.

• Like 1

Coveted. Shot down the cargoboob when it spawned

RR. Grab documents, drive like an NPC.

Got to love those cargo boobs.

• Like 1

On Titan of a Job, surprisingly, out of 5 other players i was the last one left.

So im flying, when one guy sends me a text "You better know how 2 land." Or something like that.

Bravo!

• Like 1

hahahaha good one

• Like 1

Metal Slime

Completing the mission actually. Before the next mission session, I overheard a whiny manbaby host saying how he should have delivered the coke first 'til he was gunned down and that me taking it to Gerald was considered unfair and stealing. Then I was removed from the session. Many reasons why I prefer solo quests.

juantrapriguez

My personal favorite "Dick Move"

Stocks and Scares.

If i end up having to clear out the warehouse, full of 99.99 percent accuracy having, Merryweather mercs, by myself, when i have 3 other partners,

I simply show off my free aim prowess,

Then when we get to the safe, i'd just sit my controller down, while my character stands, hunched over, in an everlasting attempt to crack the safe.

Classic.

• Like 2

Roronoa Zoro

last night while me and three other players kept trying to do the mission where you have to fly to forst zancudo and destroy lazers, during one of our attempts me and the player who was piloting the plane kept fighting over the radio station, i kept putting it on rebel radio and he kept putting it on (i think) it was a latino station all the way to fort zancudo. :lol:

what was the most asshole (ish) thing you ever done during a mission??

Thats messed up man, you cold... you cold....

Did a few analyze on patched RR with random hosts, which basically lead them to fail.

I apologize to those hosts if they're here.

Roronoa Zoro

I absolutely can't handle people smashing into me or my car arriving at a mission. If it is bad enough to warrant i will C4 your car the second you step out then run you over till we are out of lives. And if needed get my Cuban so we can enjoy the gorgeous coast while you spectate. :)

Edit:

To clarify i consider myself and anyone else an expert driver only if they arrive at the destinations without a scratch. If you only know how to smash the gas (and every car, pole, wall etc) you are not in fact a good driver. So when i arrive in a mint car and you smash it up, well...

Edited by Roronoa Zoro
  • Like 1

Biohazard Abyss

Some dude kept changing my radio station so I kicked him out of my vehicle. That's about the most asshole thing I've done. I'm only an asshole towards those who deserve it.

• Like 2
klZZFxG.png

Some asshat voted to kick me for no reason from RR the other day. Didn't know exactly who of the other 3 team mates it was... so i just ran all of them over in my Dunebuggy and ran off with the case untill everybody left.

InYeezusWeTrust

Someone tried to run me over in RR. They missed. I ended up running him over, got out and drank a Pisswasser over him. Then I ran his friend over and did the same thing. I grabbed the document and made my way to drop it off. One of them voted to kick me out, so before the other guy did I sticky bombed myself and blew up the document.

No regrets.

Killzone3265

joined a bunch of low levels in a simeone repo mission

cargobobbed one of the cars to the roof of a building lol

AllDay808HI

A group of friends thought it was funny to destroy my PV and run me over during RR. What they didn't know was that I was capable of doing much more than they though I could do. After they used up that one and only life on running me over, I simply called my PV again and got into it. Immediately and swiftly grabbing the documents, I stick really close (and I mean REALLY CLOSE) to the culprits and they decide that my car could use some sticky bombs. Once they finished decorating, they simply blew it, and they blew up as well (due to the fact I was sticking close to them). What they didn't know was that Friendly Fire does not exist during missions (but Friendly Contact does). From then on, I just did donuts around their burning car. Idk if this would count as an asshole act, but it's close.

Also, what up with people trying to shoot or blow up your cars whenever you're in them? Do they not know FF isn't in effect during missions?

I ate crunchy Cheetos really loudly in the mic one time.

Also - http://gtaforums.com/topic/634655-gtao-stories-share-your-stories/

• Like 1

jMNM8n3.gif