GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Weird thing with garage

Hail Sithis

Hail Sithis

I'm at Tinsel Towers. I parked a car right in front of the door, over the blue circle thing and then ran into the garage...

When I pulled my car out, I somehow teleported to Power Street in Hawick from my place in West Vinewood...

I've been in and out of LSC and drove all around the city and the car I rammed into my garage door hasn't even disappeared o_o

Is this old?

Could be kinda useful if someone's camping your garage and you happen to have put a car there ^^

My apartment

ibg22CBqdHf9sc.png

iovytARsk3CTb.png

1162 Power St

iIIZnTUVZKp53.png

iXflguIIMWF0z.png

Killzone3265

happens to me randomly, mostly when something is blocking the garage door like another players vehicle

Bitchesloveturtles

Well there's already ways to get out of a situation where someone is camping outside your apartment. Like accepting a job mission and then backing out.

I've only ever experienced that a few times and it was when people were duplicating cars in the lobby I was in. There was nothing blocking the door so I have no idea why it spawned me so far.

I take it as a safety mechanism in case the game doesn't exactly know where to spawn you outside your garage.

I have this issue with my garage at the airport if a players vehicle is within 20 ft. of the door I will spawn at the main entrance to the airport....bah.

CrysisAverted

Move to a better neighborhood

I read somewhere on here that when you enter your garage, it is located elsewhere on the map, or something? Ergo, when the game glitches, you'll pop up at street level on the map?

Hope that doesn't make no sense.

The worst is the garage at the airport when you spawn all the way over by the airport terminal without a car -- or even when your car is teleported there without you.

edit @above^: It's Legion Square, where all properties are located.

Edited by Robaldinio