GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

illegal street races in online?

CallMeGarrett

TheGoodSgtScooter

It's a Midnight Club Easter egg.

CallMeGarrett

@Agent-Sanchez They never started, so I couldn't join them even if I wanted to. I found them at probably 1:00 - 4:00 AM in-game time.

I often also find them in this place when I am in patrol, but it arrives some times that they did not come with their cars.

TheGoodSgtScooter

I often also find them in this place when I am in patrol, but it arrives some times that they did not come with their cars.

Drive to the construction site further down the LS River, and drive back.

100% Gauntlet spawn every time.

If you drive down on the beach by the LSC at the airport there's 2 black cars that spawn there with pedestrians, one of them is almost always a Felon GT. Free 9.5k each time I'm down there in the daytime (haven't checked at night).

in single player they also spawn further down too and if you catch them at the right time they will race to the top of the drain where the other guys are

If you drive down on the beach by the LSC at the airport there's 2 black cars that spawn there with pedestrians, one of them is almost always a Felon GT. Free 9.5k each time I'm down there in the daytime (haven't checked at night).

Thankyou sir!

in single player they also spawn further down too and if you catch them at the right time they will race to the top of the drain where the other guys are

Really? That's cool...I gotta check that out later

I wish we xould race NPCs in free roam online...would be cool...racing an NPC for a pink slip would be a cool way for rockstar to let people win modded cars

Edited by godziller

I think it's a Midnight Club 2 reference. But anyway I think that's the Aztecas or GTA's MS-13.

Haha cool find. Illegal street racing would be kinda fun if we could do it, having to evade cops at the same time, worrying about others interfering, would make free roam more interesting.

CatchMeTrolling

Haha cool find. Illegal street racing would be kinda fun if we could do it, having to evade cops at the same time, worrying about others interfering, would make free roam more interesting.

You can do that

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

Yeah pull up next to an next to an npc at a stop light and start smoking your tires. When the light turns green they race you.

AceThaCreator

Impromptu racing with three stars or more is some EPIC sh*t you got to try it.

They are Vagos, and they are down there every nite around dusk.

Try messing with them one time and you will find out real quick they are not street racers... :)

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.

Biohazard Abyss

They are very aggressive, but online also has ATV and motocross racers, so yeah. We need more groups like these so the world won't feel so dead.

klZZFxG.png

Yeah pull up next to an next to an npc at a stop light and start smoking your tires. When the light turns green they race you.

Pretty sure you're just scaring them with revving/burnouts and they're trying to get away from you and not actually racing lol

Biohazard Abyss

Pretty sure you're just scaring them with revving/burnouts and they're trying to get away from you and not actually racing lol

Nah it's racing, and it's pretty fun if you're not using a vehicle with performance mods.

Why would a burnout scare someone? :bored:

klZZFxG.png

Playstation_Pan

It's racing, if they were scared they wouldn't wait until the light turned green to take off. I believe it has to be a nice vehicle to initiate it though, but I could be wrong.

I've had them just take off when it was red as well as get out of their car, drag me out of my car, and start stomping me. Maybe a bug with whatever hidden feature Rockstar tried to do there.

People need to just try more impromptu races, they can be really fun.