GTA - Episodes From San Fierro

CheapButExpensive

CheapButExpensive

1058ubt.jpg

A Grand Theft Auto V DLC

Coming May, 2015

bf4c2b.jpg

Welcome to San Fierro! It´s the year 2013, and three friends with different histories arrived for money and power, but this will get them in many trouble, by making deals with dangerous mobsters, gangs, etc.

vo03fq.jpg

San Fierro, San Andreas

Population: 850,000

2qx16z5.jpg

Map (BETA, missing many things):

2vd4cg7.jpg

San Fierro. Land of the business men, city of the bay, corruption, gangsters and hackers. San Fierro has many activities

, such as:

- Tennis,

- Golf.

- Diving,

- Surffing,

- Races (JetSki racing, ilegal street racing and cropduster racing),

- Spa,

- Parachutting,

- Poker,

- Bowling,

- Nightclub (More improvised since BoGT),

- Yoga,

- Cinema,

- Triathlon,

- Restaurants (Diners, Burger Shot, The Well Stacked Pizza).

There´s many police/army force vehicles, since:

- Police cruiser (SFPD Crown Vic look like),

- Police patrol (SFPD Ford Taurus Interceptor look like)

- Police bike,

- N.O.O.S.E. Patriot,

- N.O.O.S.E. Cruiser (Crown Vic look like),

- N.O.O.S.E. Patrol (Ford Taurus Interceptor look like),

- N.O.O.S.E Armored Van,

- FIB Granger,

- FIB Buffalo,

- FIB Cruiser,

- FIB Patrol,

- Rhino,

- Barracks,

- P-996 Lazer,

- Hydra.

1zfsqih.jpg

So, the HUD is exactly like the V´s HUD, except it has a few alterations:

11grk1w.jpg

Don´t worry, I´ll explain:

b98z1w.jpg

There are SA´s, IV´s and V´s features in this game, and also new ones.

V´s features:

- Abilty bar,

- Status,

- Haircut change V style (combinating beards with haircuts. Kate´s case won´t be beards, of course, it will be make-up),

- Buying properties,

- Taxi missions,

- Plane flying,

- Charater Switch,

- Call a cab,

- Car driving physics,

- Celphone multi-features.

IV´s features:

- Cheats saved on the cellphone,

- Hang out IV´s style (except we don´t have Roman calling to say "Cousin it is your cousin! Let´s go bowling!" hahaha :lol:)

- Police Missions via Police Laptop,

- Subway, F.A.R.T. trains and trolley trips arround the city.

SA´s features:

- Gym system (musculature is not avaible for Kate),

- Gang recruiting (AoD members only),

- Each mission passed gives more Respect (Daniel only, he is the one who runs AoD),

- Graffiti tags replacement (very much imrpovised since San Andreas, only for Daniel),

- Home buying system (If you don´t have enough money, you can pay for each two days in-game, if you don´t have money, they give you another day, if you don´t pay again, you get kicked from your house. Anyways, you already start with one for each one),

- Gang wars (again, Daniel only),

- Burglary missions,

- Basketball mini-game,

- Pool mini-game in pubs.

New features:

- Beach volleyball mini-game,

- Pubs (there are many activities in pubs, you can drink, at lunch/dinner times you can eat an hot dog or an hamburger and even conquer a gril´s heart, but that feature is only for Daniel),

- Rob clothes stores (like in GTA V, you can now also rob clothes stores like Binco, Zip, Perseus, Ponsonbys and Suburban, but be carefull, in Perseus you will get gun atacked by the bodyguard and earn a 3 star wanted level instead of 2),

- Drug dealer mini-game (you can now go in a alley and deal drugs with those drug addicts, you can select the selling price, but if you put it too high, you will get the probability to don´t sell it too anyone or get atacked),

- Deposit money (like in GTA Online, but now on singleplayer. Added because people in the streets can rob you and you can lost, if not, all money you have).

30jof3o.jpg

Give your welcomes to the game´s charaters via SFPD Database:

2mmg2tc.jpg

Name: Drake Pierce

Ocupation: None

Drake is one of the playable charaters in Episodes from San Fierro. He is unemployed, and he wants money and power for him. During the storyline, he will be the one who plans the heists and do them because he is smart and strong at melee fight and weapon fight. He has the special ability with weapon fighting, like Michael from GTAV. He owns a Bravado Buffalo S.

Buffalo-GTAV-Front-Franklin.png

Name: Kate Smith

Ocupation: None

Like Drake, she is playable, but she is a female. It´s also Drake´s girlfriend, she is also independent, so she is allright on her own. She is smart and not so strong, but also not a little week, she is a great driver, so her special ability is just the same as Franklin´s. She owns a Vapid Dominator.
GTA-V-Muscle-Vapid-Dominator-640x330.jpg

Name: Daniel Grey

Ocupation: Member on the Angels of Death.

Deffinitly Drake´s best friend, playable, and a though guy. Insane like Trevor, but great person, belongs to the Angels of Death (AoD) gang, being the Vice-President of the AoD (like Johnny Klebitz on the Lost MC) and most loyal of them and looking for the same thing Drake does, he joins his old friends, and go with them on the heists, etc. Unlike Michael and Trevor relationship, they really are best friends, even though they did bad things in the past. He owns a Western Daemon.

Daemon_(V).jpg

Name: Huang Lee

Ocupation: San Fierro Triads Boss

Huang Lee was born in Hong Kong. Lived in Liberty City, being a triad boss there. Huang decided to expand the Triad business arround the US, so he started to expand his business in San Fierro arround 2011, becoming the most sucsessfull leader of a gang in San Fierro. Huang and the SF Triads hate ll the other gangs arround the city, so they do hate the Angels of Death, gang which Daniel is in, and gang which Daniel is the Vice-President.

More to come soon...

Reserved.

Edited by CheapButExpensive
  • Like 1

3503uoo.jpg

CheapButExpensive

I hope it is in 3D universe with San Andreas graphics

Not this one. Another one will probably be made as you request.

3503uoo.jpg

universetwisters

You know you probably could've posted this once you were ready.

sTgL5iS.png

CheapButExpensive

I'm on the phone, when I arrive home or tomorrow, I will post up.

3503uoo.jpg

universetwisters

I'm on the phone, when I arrive home or tomorrow, I will post up.

Then you should've posted tomorrow but okay.

sTgL5iS.png

Remind me to use the phone line the next time I'm too bombed to update one of my threads.

Seriously. More San Fierro is never a bad thing. Here's looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Pooyan Cyrus

It's like this thread's starter has got a copy of my soul and brain! :lol:

When I started my "San Fierro" last year, I had planned to make two concepts: A San Fierro DLC for V (Which I made) and a Las Venturas DLC for V (Which I never did). I also had both their logos on my signature and later removed LV one.

For me, this is more about nostalgia, and the vibe!

However, apart from joking, It seems like a nice map, yet you haven't posted most important things, it's a powerful start for a concept. Map looks great, however, this doesn't mean having it uncompleted is enough. And, I think you should replace the logo with a better one, this one is way tooooo basic.

And, an important question: Are you going to write story, or add info on weapons and other stuff? Because as I see here, you haven't reserved any posts.

CheapButExpensive

It's like this thread's starter has got a copy of my soul and brain! :lol:

When I started my "San Fierro" last year, I had planned to make two concepts: A San Fierro DLC for V (Which I made) and a Las Venturas DLC for V (Which I never did). I also had both their logos on my signature and later removed LV one.

For me, this is more about nostalgia, and the vibe!

However, apart from joking, It seems like a nice map, yet you haven't posted most important things, it's a powerful start for a concept. Map looks great, however, this doesn't mean having it uncompleted is enough. And, I think you should replace the logo with a better one, this one is way tooooo basic.

And, an important question: Are you going to write story, or add info on weapons and other stuff? Because as I see here, you haven't reserved any posts.

Hahaha, didn´t know, like god wants the destiny like this :=)

Well, answering the question, yes, I´m actually thinking in one story, weapon list, etc. Thanks for liking this :cool: Follow the topic for latest news.

3503uoo.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Young Martini

I aprecciate this bro, it's good so far, but can be better, I've got some ideas how to make this better. I hope you'll improve this. Peace

• 11 months later...

Nice seeing a DLC but instead of having to launch different games it is all in one map, so you can go to LSIA and take the plane to SF and vice versa.

Please don't bump old threads unless it's with a significant contribution.

Thanks.

gwZr6Zc.png