Unlimited RP-Race

Bobby281

I couldn't see any Thread about this, but:

if you host the race "Hipster Deathrallye", you earn up to 5000 RP each lap (depends on which level your character is).

at some races, the worldrecords couldn't save, so if you start your first lap with 1:30min and beat it every lap with 2-3 seconds ( 1st lap 1:30, 2nd 1:28, 3rd 1:26,...) you set everytime a new worldrecord.

and this will give you RP.

you can do this race with 10 laps for example.

you can restart the race everytime and everytime you set a new worldrecord.

i hope you understand me.

i am not the founder!

Edited by Bobby281

henryborked

The founder is Fleau on Se7ensins. I just came here to post about this lol.

If you don't mind OP, I'm going to try my hand at describing the process as well.

This is a sort of throwback to the old days of Criminal Records grinding. You level up A LOT each lap! I have tried it three times now, and gained at least a rank each time. That's over one complete rank every ten minutes.

You NEED to be on PS3, as it seems that XBOX360 does save the world record on this.

So, what you want to do is start up the race Hipster Death Rally. Set it to as many laps as you wish; I use ten. Then set it to off road and choose a Sanchez, the track is almost perfect for it. I kept the rest of the variables as they were.

A lap on a Sanchez is about 50 seconds, so make sure your first lap is slow. I try for a minute and 5 seconds. My next lap is then a minute and 4 seconds and so on. Every time your lap time is faster than your last one, you set a world record and that gives you LOTS of RP. In the end you get a bunch of RP and (at least I got) 8k for winning.

Sure it's a boring grind but where else are you going to get a rank (and then some) every ten minutes?

Edit: removed a sentence that was pure bullsh*t. ;) This has to be SOLO.

Edited by henryborked
  • Like 4

I don't think you people know the meaning of unlimited. The old unlimited rp jobs and races involved rp that never stopped. You didn't have to play the race over and over. By this logic every race is unlimited rp.

mrdiamond666

Im going up a rank and a half every 11 min using the panto race. Lets see, 1 1/2 rank every 11 min -vs- survival earning 3400 rp every 25-30 min (thats if you survive 10 rounds. Hmmmmmm

Im only doing on my alt since im 139 on my main.

'Unlimited Rp'.... Everything is unlimited RP.. Robbing stores = unlimited Rp

henryborked

I watched a bit more closely this time and it's more like at least a rank and a half every ten minutes. This is pretty awesome. Any discussions about unlimited or whatnot are redundant.

LanaDelRey888

If you have time to spare, do 50 laps or something. Your first lap will have to take like 3 minutes, to be safe.

I did this on a low level character, jacked it up from 26 to 34 in less than an hour. That kind of increase takes more than a week for me because I'm more into driving and sightseeing.

Yep, have to agree this is a pretty fast way of ranking up, I chose Bikes and the Bati and was finishing a 10 lap race on average about every 9 1/2 mins. Plus the fact that your playing solo eliminates the usually long delays you get in the voting screen etc...

Lets also not forget when your grinding missions like RR & coveted you quite regularly have to put up with dipsticks who blow up the document (RR) or run straight to the cove (Coveted) witch adds extra time with earning moolah/RP. This method cancels out all that faffing around etc, I went from rank 67 to 93 in a bit over an hour plus a bit over $8000.00 per race aint bad at all.

henryborked

At this point it seems to be pound for pound the fastest rp gain in the game. Money wise it's average but as jackrobot so accurately stated, there's no randoms to mess things up for you.

mrdiamond666

The panto race was taking me 11 min, but the hipster rally takes about 9 1/2 min, much faster since you can pick different classes, the sanchez is perfect for this race. So every 10 laps you go up a rank and a half, plus 8000$$$ every time, so its pretty profitable. Went from 32 to 63 in a couple of hours. Much better than the "grinding" missions..n

Everyone should be doing Los Santos Triangle it works the same and is a good lap race. Basically four verified lap race jobs on PS3 wont set the record meaning you can keep earning this RP every lap. My advice would be do 10 Lap races in a PL. So you are getting 5000RP depending on your rank every lap, this is probably the best RP method out there at the moment. You can also unlock World Record Award. To be honest i hope R* sort it because this is getting silly now even if it's a highly effective method.

I cannot believe more people on PS3 haven't caught on to this, i mean people just assume your a hacker and take no notice, brain dead self obsessed assholes. That's OK though Rooftop Rumble the place for them, i noticed a friend doing it so i decided to investigate and was amazed at what i uncovered.

Everybody needs to shut up about this and stop attracting attention so they won't patch/close/prevent this somehow... Because I am at work for another 5 hours :)

Everybody needs to shut up about this and stop attracting attention so they won't patch/close/prevent this somehow... Because I am at work for another 5 hours :)

<waves hand>

This isn't the RP you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move Along.

henryborked

Ha lol. PATCHED! Sorry bboyspy...

I just started up gta online and got a message stating one of my friends had set a world record on Hipster Death Rally. I was like WTF and started up the race. RP payout has been reduced to nearly nothing. R* are sure working fast...

Edited by henryborked

henryborked

Forget about Los Santos Triangle as well. Next is that stupid little Panto race.

Edit: yep. Fixed.

You know, I looked, and could not see an opening on Rockstars website for 'fun police'. They must have all the positions filled. Jeez.

Edited by henryborked

mrdiamond666

This is begining to become a load of crap. *R approved these races, do they not check them before verifying them?

This is begining to become a load of crap. *R approved these races, do they not check them before verifying them?

It doesn't have anything to do with the race itself. It's just these races don't/didn't register record times, so you could beat it every time over and over again and get RP for doing so.

LanaDelRey888

Yeah, suddenly started earning 195RP per broken WR.

Still, 30 laps of WRs - including time wasting, takes around 35 +/- minutes, 5850RP +/-, and some more RP (usually 1000+) upon completion IS WAY BETTER than doing Survival, spending tons of ammo, and there is no guarantee to survive 10 waves, like the poster above said.

I still kind of prefer this over RR.

I just started up gta online and got a message stating one of my friends had set a world record on Hipster Death Rally. I was like WTF and started up the race. RP payout has been reduced to nearly nothing. R* are sure working fast...

This is not patched dickhead so before shouting your mouth off maybe you should try leveling up. If it was patched there would be no world record award being set. My friends are doing it so don't no what your chatting about. When this is patched ill will let u know FFS

This is not patched dickhead so before shouting your mouth off maybe you should try leveling up. If it was patched there would be no world record award being set. My friends are doing it so don't no what your chatting about. When this is patched ill will let u know FFS

It is indeed not patched, but it's not working anymore for the same high amount of RP. They probably just divided the amount of RP you get for setting the world record by 10 or so.

Edit: if it still works for you, you probably shouldn't restart your console or the game.

Edited by bboyspy

henryborked

This is not patched dickhead so before shouting your mouth off maybe you should try leveling up. If it was patched there would be no world record award being set. My friends are doing it so don't no what your chatting about. When this is patched ill will let u know FFSWtf is your problem asshole. I tried all three races and the payout is drastically reduced. You can go f*ck yourself with your attitude 'when it' s patched I'll let you know'. Get the f*ck out of here. Joined half a day ago as well. Came here just to go full retard? Splendid first impression. Edited by henryborked
  • Like 4

This was patched early this morning. All reports note that unless you left your console on overnight and stayed in a session then no more 3000-4000 RP per lap. Most people have reported that you get about 200 RP for lap and some have stated that even though it shows you are getting RP during the game, the RP doesn't actually register fully so you only get the final RP for finishing the race. Oh well. Carry on

the nameless

Yeah, I just tried the death rally, I got just under 3000 for the actual race, and I didn't check the individual alap amounts until the last 2, and I was getting 500RP I think. I think it works out about the same as "Cathouse" on FA, just better pay.

LanaDelRey888

Yeah, I just tried the death rally, I got just under 3000 for the actual race, and I didn't check the individual alap amounts until the last 2, and I was getting 500RP I think. I think it works out about the same as "Cathouse" on FA, just better pay.

Count yourself lucky then, because most of us are earning way lower than 500RP/lap. I'm earning 195/lap, about 10x less than two days ago.