GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Well, this is annoying...

iSaint9

I'm freaking tired of joining a job for 8 people (for example) which has 10 people in it. Why? Because then, even if there are 8 or less people when the job starts, you get stuck in the loading screen until you force-exit the game (Dashboard/PS Button). This hasn't happened to me once, but more than 10 times since 1.15 came out.

Also I've been noticing some performance issues lately. This didn't happen to me since they patched the random freezes. Yesterday my Xbox froze for the first time in 2 months, which is weird since they patched it. GTA Online is the only game that has made my console froze, not even Battlefield or any other game.

VictinisRage

You know there's a bitch & moan topic for these?

You there's supposed to be a mod for that?

Like, a proper mod, not a wannabe-mod.

• Like 4

Still knowing there is the thread and not posting there is just ign'ant.

Also, attention whore much?

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

Just because someone is sick of seeing bitching threads all the time and redirects you to the proper thread where you should've posted, doesn't make them a wannabe mod...

VictinisRage

Just because someone is sick of seeing bitching threads all the time and redirects you to the proper thread where you should've posted, doesn't make them a wannabe mod...

Uh. Yes it does.

Do you take business decisions at work? No. You leave it to the boss, right?

Uh. Yes it does.

That's... a horrible example lol.

I would hope that if I'm not around one of my employees would pick up the phone or deal with an issue. Common sense gets taken for granted so much.

lol or a deathmatch with full 15 players and there's 1 player stuck on JOINING

• Like 1

If you meetings the freezes only on GTAO the problem come from the servers rockstar. I had freezes since the update 1.11 until the update1.14 and rockstar had affirmed me that the problem came from my console (LOL) and when the update1.14 arrived, I did not have more any freeze. It isthe proof that the problem came from on their premises, and not of my console. It is like the problems of connections. I have problems only on this game but otherwise, my PS3 is perfect as itis. I hope that the freezes will not pass by again inthe update 1.16

Edited by Agent-Sanchez

Crunch McThornbody

My Xbox froze yesterday a minute into an invite only session after booting from cold.

It's not as prevailant as before but it's still there, I've had two freezes recently right when I was engaged in freeroam fights, really frustrating as I was doing well in those cases.

Edited by Crunch McThornbody

CricKetVarble

Im getting sick and tired of seeing this in every topic complaining about the game.

• Like 2

I cruise in a car, I freeze

A job is about to start, I freeze

Free roam battles, I freeze

Car meets, I freeze

Actually having fun, I freeze

Freezing happens to me a lot, however my ps3 is new, so there is no reason for me to freeze. It's shouldn't be connection issues, I have better than average internet.

VictinisRage

Uh. Yes it does.

That's... a horrible example lol.

I would hope that if I'm not around one of my employees would pick up the phone or deal with an issue. Common sense gets taken for granted so much.

xD Sorry lol, first thing that came to me.

Picking up the phone doesnt mean you spam "GO TO THIS THREAD" in EVERY thread lol.

Im getting sick and tired of seeing this in every topic complaining about the game.

That could be avoided if people here could just use the f*cking search button before making new idiotic threads. Especially when there's a bitch & moan topic that is used very frequently.

• Like 1

t015on.jpg