GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

AI Lazer

CrazyDog150

The AI Lazer can fire mini guns in any direction. Don't know about others, but I always hear the lock on sound.

Also, a good tip to get rid of him at the start is to fly straight up. Works 80 percent of the time.

InfernalOutcast

we have no buttons left for flares if you do the math.

people love to ask for new features but never seem to consider that the control mappings are filled up.

no flares, no hidraulics, no manual transmission.

The only time I've dealt with AI jets is in missions. Don't know what OP's talking about.

then why post and make a fool of yourself since you're the only one who doesn't seem to know what OP is talking about.

but thanks, now we know you know nothing and that helps for future reference.

No problem man, anytime :lol:

Seriously though someone enlighten me about this other jet.

Edited by InfernalOutcast

maybeanotherone

read the thread.

an AI jet frequently spawns and chases you if you try to steal a jet.

this jet does not take off or come from any specific direction, it will spawn right behind the player so swift action and awareness is key to evade it.

otherwise you risk the disconfort of it chasing you down all the way to the city and shooting you down even after you escaped police.

Edited by maybeanotherone

SkylineGTRFreak

drive to the runway and take off at the very end, fly closely over the fence and off towards LS. never had a jet behind me

I find it annoying because it doesn't have a blip and it can fire it's cannons at different angles whilst it should just go straight.

It is fair though, after all, you are using the most op weapon in the game.

maybeanotherone

"It is fair though, after all, you are using the most op weapon in the game."

and probably the only guy freeaiming in autoaim lobbies, i don't feel as i'm cheating that much.

i love those who dare me to get out of the jet, i dare them to shoot me down first.

plus, it's not like you need a specific level or money amount to get one.

anybody can get one, there's no excuse.

jet griefing is a reward to those who not only bother to go get it but know how to use it.

go figure why there isn't that many pilots to begin with and we still see far more tanks for example.

Edited by maybeanotherone

InfernalOutcast

read the thread.

an AI jet frequently spawns and chases you if you try to steal a jet.

this jet does not take off or come from any specific direction, it will spawn right behind the player so swift action and awareness is key to evade it.

otherwise you risk the disconfort of it chasing you down all the way to the city and shooting you down even after you escaped police.

Well if it frequently spawns I never notice it. Never had to deal with one. Thanks though.

maybeanotherone

do you use Blind Eye every single time? it's quite lucky to have never noticed the AI jet.

and probably the only guy freeaiming in autoaim lobbies, i don't feel as i'm cheating that much.

i love those who dare me to get out of the jet, i dare them to shoot me down first.

jet griefing is a reward to those who not only bother to go get it but know how to use it.

go figure why there isn't that many pilots to begin with and we still see far more tanks for example.

Well done, you can use the jet. With those explosive cannons, it's pretty easy to use and dominate entire sessions. I made a second character purely for jet griefing, and in one hour, I got 175 kills with ease without spawn killing, without being killed once. When you get someone in a jet in your session, it's no fun, since he can pretty much kill you wherever you are on the map within 2 minutes. Sure you can try and snipe him but if he's competent he wouldn't be hit more than once.

Over the last few weeks I've seen a lot more people using the jet, and a lot less using a tank.

If the jet didn't have explosive ammo, then yes, it is fair, but with explosive ammo, anyone can learn to use it and dominate a session.

InfernalOutcast

do you use Blind Eye every single time? it's quite lucky to have never noticed the AI jet.

Nope. Always parachuted in. My friends don't seem notice it either, they just steal one and start trying to kill me haha.

Though sometimes there will be one in front of me while I'm stealing one, but even though it's moving it doesn't take off.

Edited by InfernalOutcast

I was killed by AI Lazer just a couple of times so far, usually I take one of the two Lazer on the side of the runaway, as soon as taking off turn to the right towards LS, stayin' low with full afterburn. Even if it spawns,I've got no particular problem in putting a good distance...

bangbangyouredead

Can I just point out to people saying there is certain places the AI Jet spawns... it randomly spawns in the air, not on the ground. I've watched countless times a AI Jet spawn right behind a player taking off in a jet.

Also, what I tend to do is fly straight up, always looking behind me. When you see the AI Jet follow behind you, wait a few seconds and then pull back the left trigger so you back flip behind the AI Jet, straight away lock on to him and take him down from a distance. This way you'll have no more trouble. I very rarely get took down by an AI Jet while using this tactic.

• Like 1

maybeanotherone

Well done, you can use the jet. With those explosive cannons, it's pretty easy to use and dominate entire sessions. I made a second character purely for jet griefing, and in one hour, I got 175 kills with ease without spawn killing, without being killed once. When you get someone in a jet in your session, it's no fun, since he can pretty much kill you wherever you are on the map within 2 minutes. Sure you can try and snipe him but if he's competent he wouldn't be hit more than once.

Over the last few weeks I've seen a lot more people using the jet, and a lot less using a tank.

If the jet didn't have explosive ammo, then yes, it is fair, but with explosive ammo, anyone can learn to use it and dominate a session.

explosive ammo has nothing to do with needing to fly it and aim it first, and that's where most fail.

sure you only have to hit your target once, but the tricky part is hiting it to begin.

cars are easy, but how about targets on foot that most times you won't even seen and have to be more precise as cannon blasts also were effected by the fix in explosive splash damage radius.

i love those who feel that jet pilots can't fight in the ground, when actually it's ground combat experience that makes me a deadlier pilot to ground targets, its how i know where to aim as everyone on the ground is usually hugging walls or corners.

hell, plus a good pilot knows what to do to avoid the jet and annoy a enemy pilot.

swerving, circles, taking turns, stopping at the right time, heading under the plane and not away from it.

there's way too many ways to frustrate another jet pilot and make him go chase weaker prey.

plus i love dogfights, messing with the whole lobby ensures you'll find another good pilot, his pride will make him want to show you he can fly aswell just by killing him or dominating everyone else for him to see.

plus it's essential to keep an eye on the map to see who else goes inside and may come out as off radar.

1 jet engine will be heard all over the map, people can't say they have no clue a jet is airborne and a pilot's headset will show in anyone on an aircraft.

the endgame to my jet griefing is to attract any number of red dots to go to the base so i can get 'em in the spawn trap and farm massive RP from killing them over and over again.

jet griefing used to be pretty much live target practice, the mental system gave a purpose and order to whom i'll choose to target first and how much.