GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Previous Cars We Want Back!

Quavy

There are many cars from previous GTA games that were so amazing that they DIDNT make it to GTA V. The cars I was most upset didn't make it to GTA V were the Tampa (TBOGT), the Turismo (from GTA IV), the Super GT (GTA IV), the two-door not 4 door Sultan RS rally car (GTA IV), the Super Drop Diamond (TBOGT), the Flash (GTA SA). Not seeing these cars really disappointed me. Especially since some were in the GTA just before V. You guys leave your thoughts on my list. Also share some cars you'd like to see :).

I think we already have a similar thread...

Edited by Cripto136

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

JUST ALL OF THEM FROM IV I MEAN THEY'RE ALREADY DESIGNED IN THE HD UNIVERSE HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

Personally though I miss the Faction, the Dukes and the Blista Compact the most.

Edited by mareepx
  • Like 3

SolidSnails

Now it may just be me but we have some of these cars in gta 5. By the way me is not spelled we.

CarnageRacing00

Vortex

Kart

APC

Stallion

Dukes

Faction

Broadway

Hustler

Oceanic

Bloodring Banger

Hotring Racer

Monster

Bandito

Where do I begin.

GTA:SA:

- Jester (Sacrilege, they turned my favorite car in the whole entire series into something that makes me want to stick a fork in each of my eyes. Sure it's a modern NSX but the old NSX still kicked thrice as much ass as this new alien spaceship lookalike)

- Elegy (This one was better)

- Uranus

- Stratum (I know it's in game but whats the point if we can't customise it like we could in SA)

- Super GT (I like the one from GTA:IV but I feel that the Massacro filled that void, But this one was a 3000GT VR-4)

- Savannah

- Buccaneer (It was better as a 1971 Monte Carlo)

- Clover (It's a Ford Torino)

- Turismo (Besides the Lamborghini Diablo the Ferrari F40 is my favorite Super car now it just looks too much like Homer SImpson's concept car)

- Cheetah (Same as turismo I love the 90's Testarossa)

- ZR-350

- Flash

- Infernus (The old NSX as I said above, Kicks ass, and I would love it to be in 5 but just renamed since I actually like the modern Infernus aswell)

GTA:VC.

- Deluxo (Out of every car that was cut they had to cut out the Deloreon FFS)

I didn't really play VC that much to get attached to other cars in the game but I miss the Deluxo a whole lot even though I only drive it a few times.

GTA:IV.

- Dukes (Just like the Deluxo, It's a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T why the F##k would they cut it everyone loved it and the fact that it was the only one that had a hood blower attached)

- Tampa (I miss owning a Mustang lookalike)

- Stallion (I miss it but not as much as the Dukes, But IMO it should be remodeled for GTA 5 to resemble a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda since it's the only one that closely resembled it ever)

- Blista Compact (Really!!, They had to take away the only thing we had that was close to a Honda CRX. This was one of the first things that made me think R* were douches)

- Faction

- Sabre

- PMP 600

- Presidente

- Coquette (I know we have it but I would like it so much more if it retained the model it had from IV)

Edited by BigJoe_1

anything with hydraulics

giphy.gif

Edited by MantisFang
  • Like 2

GhostZodick

It will be disappointing to see many of the exact same cars from the previous game in a all new game.

JUST ALL OF THEM FROM IV I MEAN THEY'RE ALREADY DESIGNED IN THE HD UNIVERSE HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

Personally though I miss the Faction, the Dukes and the Blista Compact the most.

I totally agree they should just keep all the cars from IV and just add more instead of getting rid of ones for no reason

MajorVienna

We will never know why the Stallion is called Dominator in GTA V...

Missing the Dukes & Super GT.

Edited by MajorVienna

Delta India Echo

You sure are a special one.

• Like 2

efe4a6b167.png

I totally agree they should just keep all the cars from IV and just add more instead of getting rid of ones for no reason

Agreed, personally I like to try and immerse myself in the game, the small details in V are amazing, but it just feels so weird to have left out cars from IV. Were some of these cars only sold on the East coast? That doesn't make sense! But what about the older cars? Surely over time, even if they were for some crazy reason East coast exclusives they would have made their way to the west coast!

I think you're confused the stallion from IV is based off of an older model Oldsmobile Cutlass

The Dominator in V is based off of a newer model Ford Mustang

It does resemble an older model Mustang in the 3d universe, but still has a Cutlass grille and rear bumper

Dupe topic.

jMNM8n3.gif