GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Don't Use The ATMs!

Judicious 7

Judicious 7

This has happened to me twice, but every time I use the ATM machines, I cannot walk away. I keep getting stuck in motion after my character does the "take money out" animation. Use online banking, trust me.

This never used to happen to me, but after whatever patch or update, I keep getting stuck. The only way to free yourself is by suicide.

Supreme Gentlemen

Happens to me to!

Edit: I quite like to use the ATM, feels more satisfying and rewarding to use one to deposit your money than going on the internet, but that just me.

Edited by Supreme Gentlemen
  • Like 1

tacmike-2520.png

CrysisAverted

Sadly, ever since I learned you can use your phone I completely stopped using ATMs

Misanthrope Z

i didnt even know there were ATMs

dingodile_r89

This has happened to me twice, but every time I use the ATM machines, I cannot walk away. I keep getting stuck in motion after my character does the "take money out" animation. Use online banking, trust me.

This never used to happen to me, but after whatever patch or update, I keep getting stuck. The only way to free yourself is by suicide.

This sounds like the exact glitch that is plaguing missions like Chemical Extraction, Stocks and Scares, etc, where you lose control of your character if you attempt to hack the terminal.

Weird.

Sure thing, boss.

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.

RussianCommie

Why someone would even use the ATM's is beyond me. Phone banking win.

Edited by GTAVArtem013

5eIYidF.gif

I will pwn you newbs

I've never used an ATM. I usually don't even deposit cash online either

Biohazard Abyss

Either withdrawing or depositing money is a lot faster on an ATM, can't remember.

klZZFxG.png

Judicious 7

I don't regularly use ATMs either, but I sometimes use em for role play or just for the old clunky feel to it. I'm a little annoyed at this glitch because I don't like being stuck and confined to a machine in life.

#IronyAlert

Looking at your stats, you are a legit player! Stop being a psycho and keep some money in hand.......

How much can you lose when you are a millionaire anyway.....

They're useful for when you pick up the paltry amount dropped by NPCs and want to deposit it; phone banking requires you to have at least 50 dollars on you in order to make a deposit. You can also deposit a maximum of either $10m or $100m (forget which) at a time with an ATM, and only $1m or $10m (again, I forget which) with phone banking.

But yeah, the phone is a lot more convenient.

Biohazard Abyss

Why use an ATM when you can just shove money into your phone?

Contacts obviously pay us in checks, and you use that sh*t that banks have now, taking a pic of the check with your phone to deposit it :colgate:

• Like 3
klZZFxG.png

Supreme Gentlemen

Contacts obviously pay us in checks, and you use that sh*t that banks have now, taking a pic of the check with your phone to deposit it :colgate:

tacmike-2520.png

hornedturtle

both are faster, you can't withdraw all your money via phone and it gives you a 10mil limit instead of 1mil.

edit: failed quoting

Edited by hornedturtle

A Parked Car

But what if a hacker steals my details when I use online banking? I'll stick to ATM's, but thanks for the heads up OP.

Judicious 7

You all with your fancy online banking. You really should be afraid of this guy...

2523758-4345814042-Z8FJ3.png

Edited by Judicious 7
  • Like 3

CarimboHanky

the real question is...

WHO THE HELL USE THE ATM MACHINE?

Judicious 7

But the immersion :( ......

Aww.... I know it hurts. It really does put a damper on the immersion. I wish it wasn't broken. :(

I use them every now and then. For whatever reason I just like them more and yes this has happened to me, so I threw a grenade next to myself, I didn't die but it alerted the cops who killed me and then I was back to normal.

You all with your fancy online banking. You really should be afraid of this guy...

watch-dogs-game-wallpaper.jpg

I like the doge version.

Follow me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/LPGTAO

Add me on PS3: LPGTAO

Cheese and Fries

This has happened to me twice, but every time I use the ATM machines, I cannot walk away.

Are you sure you entered your correct personal PIN number? Does the LCD display on the ATM machine show everything clearly?

Judicious 7

This has happened to me twice, but every time I use the ATM machines, I cannot walk away.

Are you sure you entered your correct personal PIN number? Does the LCD display on the ATM machine show everything clearly?

Yeah, it does. The entire animation happens. I enter in my PIN, and I withdraw/deposit cash. It's just that when the animation is done, my character is stuck in place. I cannot move away from the ATM machine.

I like the doge version.

I changed it. Happy now?

Christacoma

Yes high profile criminals usually write checks when paying their associates, just like pcs and npcs dropped large wads of checks to be cashed when killed...