Am I the most intimidating racer on these forums?

Pink Fly

So previously I had made threads about racing in GTAO and how to win races easily. My methods were not well received and it had to do with some "code" that people go by (even though Rockstar implemented the methods themselves...) So people got mad and started challenging me to races and being the elite driver I am, I sent these people messages about a scheduled race... And no response. And I really that good of a driver? Do people get intimidated just at the sheer sight of my username? Am I the most intimidating racer in GTAO?

I know you're joking but all the same, no, nobody is even a tiny tiny bit intimidated by you.

• Like 4

No, you just seem insecure and lonely to be bragging about your racing "skills". No one honestly gives a crap about it besides you.

• Like 2

So previously I had made threads about racing in GTAO and how to win races easily. My methods were not well received and it had to do with some "code" that people go by (even though Rockstar implemented the methods themselves...) So people got mad and started challenging me to races and being the elite driver I am, I sent these people messages about a scheduled race... And no response. And I really that good of a driver? Do people get intimidated just at the sheer sight of my username? Am I the most intimidating racer in GTAO?

Why yes you are.

Never go full retard.

I know you're joking but all the same, no, nobody is even a tiny tiny bit intimidated by you.

But I'm not joking. What I said was the truth and nothing but the truth.

No, you just seem insecure and lonely to be bragging about your racing "skills". No one honestly gives a crap about it besides you.

You certainly "give a crap". Because you know, you took the time to reply and all, eh?

l0l panzer is just a newbie to these forums, he just jelly cuz he cant beat u. he's just a kid

Never go full retard.

l0l panzer is just a newbie to these forums, he just jelly cuz he cant beat u. he's just a kid

Agreed. He probably felt my wrath in game before, so now he is all butthurt and thinks crying on a forum will ease the pain.

Edited by Pink Fly

Lol I'm suprised you can get your big swollen head in the car , people who are genuinely good at something don't need to reassure themselves , but you carry on if it makes you feel better

TotalFacade

You call him a 'noob' and yet you joined these forums about a month before he did... Trolls are just pathetic nowadays.

Lol I'm suprised you can get your big swollen head in the car , people who are genuinely good at something don't need to reassure themselves , but you carry on if it makes you feel better

Sorry, who asked your rage opinion, kid?

Never go full retard.

TotalFacade

My rage opinion? You must obviously be a mind reader to know my exact emotions. Well done.

don ovdi' island

Lol @ people who call other people "kid" over the internet

(Trolled in 5…4…3…2…1…)

You call him a 'noob' and yet you joined these forums about a month before he did... Trolls are just pathetic nowadays.

What does the date he joined have to do with being a noob?

My rage opinion? You must obviously be a mind reader to know my exact emotions. Well done.I don't remember asking you that, unless you are bruvs-mcfc

Never go full retard.

TexasKilldozer

You did, when you posted on a forum that allows people to respond.

• Like 2

You did, when you posted on a forum that allows people to respond.Funny, as it wasn't me that started this thread, LOL

Never go full retard.

TotalFacade

My rage opinion? You must obviously be a mind reader to know my exact emotions. Well done.
I don't remember asking you that, unless you are bruvs-mcfc

I have no idea who 'bruvs-mcfc' is...

The guy who asked an open question to people you dumb f*ck

I don't remember asking you that, unless you are bruvs-mcfc

I have no idea who 'bruvs-mcfc' is...Next time don't quote me without seeing who I was talking to.

Never go full retard.

TotalFacade

I meant I have no idea who you are in real life... How could I be you?

The guy who asked an open question to people you dumb f*ckDumb? You're not even close to smart

Never go full retard.

RussianCommie

Is this really what your life has come to?

5eIYidF.gif

Death Magnetic

You're all losers

Fighting on the Internet

Go play with your Legos losers

Edited by Death Magnetic

TotalFacade

You're all losers

Fighting on the Internet

Yet by insulting everyone you are also calling yourself a loser. I'm simply trying to observe the animals here.

Death Magnetic

You're all losers

Fighting on the Internet

Yet by insulting everyone you are also calling yourself a loser. I'm simply trying to observe the animals here.No I'm not

I'm not arguing with anybody professor

The guy who asked an open question to people you dumb f*ckDumb? You're not even close to smartWell when you leave school let's see if you can lecture at Cambridge university ,

Dumb? You're not even close to smartWell when you leave school let's see if you can lecture at Cambridge university ,If only I was at the U.K

Never go full retard.

TexasKilldozer

You did, when you posted on a forum that allows people to respond.
Funny, as it wasn't me that started this thread, LOL

You don't get how forums work, do you? I'm guessing you don't know how humor works, either, because we're laughing at you, not with you.