He's back.

RooneyLFC

I just came in to a new lobby as i was crossing the road BOOM! The sentinal driver hits me and carrys on speeding away.

So i get in my car to chase him and he rams me and everyother npc out the way.

JoeBoneless

He'll never die. He's a ghost in the code. Watch x files: first person shooter. You'll see.

SolidSnails

The worst is when you stay still for a few minutes and nothing happens then as soon as you get near the road his spider senses tingle and he hits you full speed.

I was walking across the road after Rooftop Rumble and right before I get in my car I get instantly killed and if I didn't then I would have died from being flung 10 feet in the air .-.

• Like 1

The Sentinel guy never left and i like the crazy guy. I enjoy chasing after him sometimes and ramming him off the road and shooting at him. When he shoots back its even more fun.

Update: i played several hours yesterday and no Sentinel guy after missions and no armored trucks. I played invite only.

Edited by jazzbone

Never happened to me, closest is going on the highway and playing Frogger.

Scorpiomobile

what is the sentinel guy is jonny from the garage and he is mad at you for losing his job?

PLOT TWIST!

SolidSnails

what is the sentinel guy is jonny from the garage and he is mad at you for losing his job?

PLOT TWIST!

you still pay him and he still delivers cars.

PLOT TWIST!

you still pay him and he still delivers cars.

lol like 50 dollars a day while he is being screamed at. He teleports your car now because his hospital bills from being slaughtered so many times add up.

Who are these people? Senital guy and crazy guy? When do they appear

Sentinel guy was/is an NPC who would often spawn when you joined or rejoined a freeroam lobby (Especially after finishing a mission and rejoining freeroam), He'd usually always spawn in a black/grey sentinel XS, but has been known to spawn in stingers, tailgaters, etc. He'd come down the road at high speed, so if you were crossing the road or entering your vehicle, he'd usually hit you and kill you. If you shot at him, he'd often return fire with a pistol or uzi.

I havn't seen him since the latest patch though.

Edited by reform

I guess he is suppose to resemble that douche bag irl that pumps up sh*tty ass rap music in an expensive/rare car not giving a damn about what is in front of him. He also has road rage and will shoot to kill.