GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Estimated RP chart (Level 999-8000)

Nuclear-SJJ

Nuclear-SJJ

Hello there, I wondered how much RP you'd have to gain to get to level 8000 in GTA Online, and couldn't find any RP charts on the internet (including this forum).

So I decided to create one myself and post it here as some of you may also be interested:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xE_m7yeNVQti3iI2Fc6FUGLEHK7Pe6GdgZW4V9okyM

Now there may be some deviations in the chart as I used a self-made formula, although I am 100% sure that you need exactly

1,787,576,850 RP for level 8000

which is simply unobtainable legitimately.

My guess is that R* chose to put the cap at 8000 because of the 2,147,483,647 limit in their database, if they had put in 9000+ levels it would exceed that limit. So if they had the chance, there would probably be even more levels.

Level 1-999 RP chart: http://pastebin.com/aYZZ4EKS

By "gozips30" from GameFAQS.com

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by Nuclear-SJJ

BucketOfSloths

8000 levels was probably just raised to be the auto-ban for modders, since some people have actually hit 1000 (the old cap) legit.

• Like 2

That makes sense, I found it strange that they decided to raise the cap to 8000. Didn't see why it wasn't made to be 5000, or 9999 or something. Thanks for sharing. :)

Edited by WinkingSkeever6

BondageKitty

Highest legit rank I seen so far is 503. Doubt anyone reaches 1000 this year.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

xoC18H21NO3xo

I haven't reached 1000 yet, I'm at 862 and it has taken me roughly 135 days to get here. I stopped grinding missions and started focusing on deathmatches about 2 or 3 months ago. When it comes to RP I am probably the only person over 800 that did not take advantage of some crazy RP glitch or RP exploit. I gained one level from FOS V3.

Rockstar changed payouts too many times since October to get anything near an accurate estimate of how long it takes to reach 1000. Also, the higher you rank up, the longer it takes to reach the next rank. It is taking me close to two hours to rank up, so I don't even bother trying now.

Albino panda

People are already past 1000 dude and they are legit there was a guy that streamed him getting 1000 legit

• Like 1

BondageKitty

People are already past 1000 dude and they are legit there was a guy that streamed him getting 1000 legitDoubt anyone reaches 1000 this year without hovering a helicopter over an objective.
  • Like 2

I'm gonna see how much RP i need to reach level 500 from 440, brb.

2,776,900 RP

Edited by wanes

Any legit player should not be over level 500+ at this point. The amount of patches and hot fixes over the months, made it harder and harder to grind RP like I used to back with the Criminal Records glitch last year.

I think legit, my rank would be 500 at this point, but due to a RP glitch exploit back in 1.12, I'm level 757 now.

I hardly see any players higher than 400 nowadays (since most high levels were reset. I just got lucky and avoided the reset)

Edited by zQUEENz

LordBattleBeard

I'm nearing lvl 300 from playing RTR. which took approx 8,000,000 RP.

I missed out on the stage when you could just destroy the documents and still get paid. People who took advantage of this and the hover glitch are lucky.

Any legit player should not be over level 500+ at this point. The amount of patches and hot fixes over the months, made it harder and harder to grind RP like I used to back with the Criminal Records glitch last year.

I think legit, my rank would be 500 at this point, but due to a RP glitch exploit back in 1.12, I'm level 757 now.

I hardly see any players higher than 400 nowadays (since most high levels were reset. I just got lucky and avoided the reset)

I don't think luck has anything to do with it. I'm pretty sure R* said they weren't resetting people who did the mission glitches.

8000 levels was probably just raised to be the auto-ban for modders, since some people have actually hit 1000 (the old cap) legit.

I had the same thought, but no. Talked to a modder and he said someone used his services to get rank 8000. He has not been banned and is at this time still rank 8000.

xoC18H21NO3xo

I have two people on my friend list that had their heli-hover-objective glitch RP removed during the RP wipe. However, there are a few DNS guys with 3000+ that haven't been reset.

I get so annoyed with the people that just flat out refuse to accept that there are legitimate high ranks. It shows a flat out disregard for mathematics and the dedication of fellow gamers.

RP Mathematics: http://gtaforums.com/topic/699559-rp-mathematics/

At my current rate it will take me nearly seven years to reach rank 8000.

I have two people on my friend list that had their heli-hover-objective glitch RP removed during the RP wipe. However, there are a few DNS guys with 3000+ that haven't been reset.

I get so annoyed with the people that just flat out refuse to accept that there are legitimate high ranks. It shows a flat out disregard for mathematics and the dedication of fellow gamers.

RP Mathematics: http://gtaforums.com/topic/699559-rp-mathematics/

At my current rate it will take me nearly seven years to reach rank 8000.

I took a look at the thread and I stand corrected.

It's possible now that I read it...

But seriously, that's a lot of effort and DAILY grinding with no kind of fooling around on free roam, but I guess it's possible...

BondageKitty

It's possible for content creators. That level 503 I mentioned is ixi ezula ixi. He doesn't even play much missions and such. His rank is mostly RP from likes to his content since he is the most played creator in social club. I imagine Rockstar Verified are high leveled too.

Biohazard Abyss

I really hate that R* increased the cap to 8000. I was hoping to get to 1000 some day, since I had gotten to rank 10 in GTAIV completely legit.

klZZFxG.png

elint_castwood

Its probably in advance because they know this game will have to last for a long time until the next game.

Relative007

Unless it becomes easier to rank up in the future (which should not happen as it diminishes all the work done in the past to rank up), I just see R* trolling us again without an explanation for a blindingly obvious change to the game.

Nuclear-SJJ

Its probably in advance because they know this game will have to last for a long time until the next game.

I think they also want make the game feel infinite in the ranking aspect.

And I think it might also be possible that they are going to connect the current GTAO with the next GTA game and that your level carries over.

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys - I am lvl 376 - 11.400.000 RP on my account - funny enough am I trying to increase my lvl more and more, especially legally by hugh LTS-battles with many Guys, it is good Money, and funny - but is there actually any advantage to be a high lvl - say like lvl. 800 ?? Or is it really just a number?

tenpennyisplainevil

I heard the colour of the globe behind the rank changes to silver at something like 500, and possibly gold at another rank. That's all.

Sussus Amongus

Dayum. It takes 6.2 million rp to get on the level im currently on (245). I thought it was like 2.3 mil.

I heard the colour of the globe behind the rank changes to silver at something like 500, and possibly gold at another rank. That's all.

1-100 = Blue

101 - 250 = Bronze

251 - 500 = Silver

501 - 750 = Gold

751 - 8000 = Platnium

Edited by Cake* Games

MrTroubleMaker

interesting stuff

I'm currently bronze and I will be suprised if I ever reach Platinium.

me too

AceThaCreator

I think the real question here is since the most recent patch, what is the absolute best way to earn a ton of RP, because im @ rank 382(slow ranker) and im trying to join the 400 club very soon?

It took me from the first day GTA Online came out to 2 months before the 1 year anniversary of GTA Online to reach rank 100. I'm nearly at 200, and I can't guarantee that it'll be a couple of years before I'm even at 600 or 700.