GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Crew emblems on jackets?

MetalThrasherXtreme

MetalThrasherXtreme

Apparently I'm affected by the glitch that restricts me from placing my crew emblem on my jackets, regardless where.

I can put it on t-shirts and whatnot but not jackets.

All the options are locked.

I'm wondering if there's anything I can do here? Anyone else have the same issue?

Pretty sh*tty considering I joined a SoA charter but can't even look the part because my patch is on a t-shirt and not a jacket..It looks stupid.

But seriously, is there any way around this or am I cursed to never be able to put the emblems on jackets?

Deleting characters is not an option either.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

I think this was the problem I had before. Try changing to your second charactar and keep changing your active crew and messing around with that stuff until it fixes. Is your crew level below 10?

MetalThrasherXtreme

I think this was the problem I had before. Try changing to your second charactar and keep changing your active crew and messing around with that stuff until it fixes. Is your crew level below 10?

Nope, well above it.

I'm not sure what the issue is.

It's strange because my second character is the one I want the patch on since my slot 1 character's a girl.

I don't get why I can place the emblem on a t-shirt but not a leather jacket. It's really friggin' annoying.

• Like 1

Shootinalloveryourface

I've noticed I have this issue too. So I can't where hoodie plus crew emblem :(

I created my crew emblem specifically for use on a jacket only to find it's not possible. The emblem is the scorpion frrom Ryan Gosling's jacket in DRIVE -- though there isn't really a plain white jacket anyway (closest one has a black stripe and sleeves).

WesternMotorcycleCo.

Nope, well above it.

I'm not sure what the issue is.

It's strange because my second character is the one I want the patch on since my slot 1 character's a girl.

I don't get why I can place the emblem on a t-shirt but not a leather jacket. It's really friggin' annoying.

Try what I said anyway it's worth a shot. Just keep messing with switching crews and characters. I had a problem where I was like level 2 in a crew when I was supposed to be much higher so I just messed around with characters and switching crews and it fixed itself.

Gingy Eastwood

There is no fix. It's just a day one glitch, yay us. I'm one of the only people in my MC that can't have the cut on their jacket, which sucks considering I'm the god damn secretary. I don't think it can will be fixed. Maybe on Next gen.

• Like 2

The deal here is if you selected a crew shirt as your starting clothing in the character creation screen the crew emblems never unlocks at rank 0 like they do for everyone who didnt select a crew shirt.

The only thing you can do right now is use a second character(dont choose crew shirt at cc screen) until they fix it , im not so sure its something they cant fix rather than something which has just been forgotten about or not seen as urgent

I can put my emblem on a jacket,but sometimes I get glitched and the emblem disappears and there is a brown square instead,but it gets fixed by the next day.

I don´t know if there is any way to put the patch on a jacket if it can´t be put since the start of the game,but I did hear that it happens more often if you your starter outfit had a crew t-shirt,so maybe not wearing it when you create a character could prevent this glitch.

Biohazard Abyss

This glitch affects me as well. Can't put my crew emblem on leather or denim jackets.

klZZFxG.png

I have the same problem since day one!! Everytime a new patch comes out I rush to the clothing store to see if it's fixed.

I hope Cockstar fix this eventually, but I doubt it. It's irritating as hell since Crew Emblems look the best on the back of jackets, they are big & not blurry & I can't have it!!

YA BOY DIRT

I can put emblems on any appropriate tops for my male character, but my female character occasionally gets emblem options locked out completely. It's kinda bothersome, especially since female characters only get front and pocket placement options to begin with.

This glitch affects me as well. Can't put my crew emblem on leather or denim jackets.

I´ve heard that since patch 1.15 female characters can´t put emblems on jackets anymore(male characters don´t have denim jackets,so I assume you have a female).Maybe they fix it in the next update.

MetalThrasherXtreme

I´ve heard that since patch 1.15 female characters can´t put emblems on jackets anymore(male characters don´t have denim jackets,so I assume you have a female).Maybe they fix it in the next update.

I haven't even tried on my female character so I have no idea if she suffers from the glitch as well or not.

All I know is it's friggin' stupid how they can throw out all these patches and yet somehow something like this continues to stay.

I'm pretty sure the fix is simple, they just don't care enough to actually do it.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
MetalThrasherXtreme

Feels like I'm resurrecting the dead with this post but just wanted to make it known, I'm on PS4 now and this problem STILL plagues me.

My female can wear the emblem on her jackets and everything fine, my guy still can only wear it with a t-shirt.

This sucks.

I've even opened two questions to R* regarding this, both of which were completely ignored.

It's funny because I know they saw it, they had just replied to me about letting me alter my character's appearance and it only took them a couple minutes.

• Like 1

Cracka.Brew

I have a patch on the back of me biker vest.. i found a post on se7ensins. Let me see if i can find it. I will pm you, as im not sure if links are allowed to walkthroughs from other sites are allowed. I cut and pasted it to my phone. Is that welcomed? If so i will post eithor.

JohnDoe7125539271

Feels like I'm resurrecting the dead with this post but just wanted to make it known, I'm on PS4 now and this problem STILL plagues me.

My female can wear the emblem on her jackets and everything fine, my guy still can only wear it with a t-shirt.

This sucks.

I've even opened two questions to R* regarding this, both of which were completely ignored.

It's funny because I know they saw it, they had just replied to me about letting me alter my character's appearance and it only took them a couple minutes.

Got the same issue for ages... wrote R* a ticket too, they just said they're investigating the problem. They said this since early 2014, when it first occured. This will most likely never get patched.

• Like 1

Cracka.Brew

Ok, here is the steps to putting a patch on back of biker vest. I wish I could give credit to finder (its cut and pasted to phone, so unnecessary stuff gets cut out) not sure if they found 2 patch method, but this for you mc clubs hungry to rep yo crew. Let me know if it works for you:

Welcome everyone to my first glitch that me and my MC's secretary found that allows you to have a crew emblem on your vest.

Step 1 - Equip the vest and save it to your "Outfit #1 slot". (Make sure you completely customize the outfit because minor changes to the outfit may cause the emblem to disappear).

Step 2 - Equip the Charcoal Black T-shirt and set the crew emblem on the back of the T-shirt.

Step 3 - Join an adversary holdout mission with the T-shirt that you had equipped from step 2.

Step 4 - Once you have joined the job go to outfits and set it to player saved outfits.(This process works smoother if you are the host and set the round to one).

Step 5 - When you load into the intermission part (where you can place bets) Go to the outfit choice and move right once to your "Outfit #1 saved slot" and then press ready.

Step 6 - You will spawn into the mission with you crew emblem on the back of your vest. Immediately open the interaction menu and change to another pair of sunglasses which makes a quick save. (If the mission has multiple rounds be sure to repeat this step for each round).

Step 7 - Once you have completed the mission go to freemode.

Step 8 - You will spawn into freemode wearing the vest with the crew emblem on the back.

Step 9 - Immediately go to your home and save it at your wardrobe over "Outfit #1 slot" and now you have a saved biker vest. (Saving the outfit in any clothing store removes the emblem).

*Side notes* - If you switch to another outfit using the interaction menu the emblem will disappear but do not worry, All you have to do is go back to your wardrobe and re-equip the outfit and the emblem will reappear.

Btw im on PS3, and I am not the founder, just helping out.

• Like 1