GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anybody els have a new job placed in "Published Limbo"?

Izzy Glitch

Izzy Glitch

I made a race and its found on social club and can be bookmarked but cannot be played by me or anyone else. I made another race and the same thing happened...

Im so tired of their neglect and butchering of the creator. but whtver they are probably working on gta 6 so it doesn't matter I guess.

SaveTheZombies

I heard this was happening when people played with the mystery settings. Did you touch any of those?

• Like 2

The mystery settings mess it up. The ones with toggle but no description as to what they toggle. If you mess with them it will disappear from your console and only viewable in the creator.

Izzy Glitch

yes..yes I did...oops. "looks down embarrassed"

Izzy Glitch

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/LW_fMq_z50G-LYog7vywXA?platformId=2

funny thing is though that I recreated the same race With differences and it doesn't show up either and I didn't touch those settings so I recreated the race on my second of three accounts "helps with testing and leveling up lulz" and it works now so here it is the roller coaster race. meant to be played while running but hell always breaks loose so may as well turn gta off since it will still work.

I have a foot race too but you have to bee on foot through all the race to hit checkpoints http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/OSVN39To-UaPU01bKR_5Aw?platformId=1

Play it it's better then yours

wow, you sure know how to be polite and humble...

seriously, some people... i keep getting surprised how low our kind goes

I have a foot race too but you have to bee on foot through all the race to hit checkpoints http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/OSVN39To-UaPU01bKR_5Aw?platformId=1

Play it it's better then yours

wow, you sure know how to be polite and humble...

seriously, some people... i keep getting surprised how low our kind goes

Ehh, I would just ignore him, he seems to be trollin here and there an on top of that has no respect to others on here and obviously is to dumb to come up with his own sh*t, as he tried to copy both my "sea base assault" maps and failed misseralby, but hey its ok some people don't have any taste or originality.

• Like 1

Currently taking a break from GTA:O but still, tell me. How do I avoid this?

An answer would be appreciated.

Currently taking a break from GTA:O but still, tell me. How do I avoid this?

An answer would be appreciated.

as stated above, do not touch the new settings, the ones that aren't even named yet, at the bottom of the list.

Thank you, mighty panther.

Edited by Zorvaine

I have done some testing with this and found the following ....

If you adjust first greyed out option (rank required) you can still host your job but it will not be listed on SC, I upped one race to level 9999 hoping it would increase pay out, it doesn't !! :(

If you adjust any of the other 3 greyed out options your job will remain on SC but remove itself from your game.

Bottom line is you don't need to amend any of these options, if you do you run a high risk of the above happening, I can't confirm this is 100% accurate but I tested on 3 jobs and they all appeared to follow the above rules.

Izzy Glitch

I remember the top one would change names like trevor, medrazo, lester but not any more I wonder what they will be for?

I should of added all my testing was done on races only, so can't comment for DM's or captures