GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

ignition bomb car dissappears when you go too far, WTF *R

mrdiamond666

mrdiamond666

This is bull$hit! Almost 5000$ for one and if you go too far its gone. Its B$ since its so expensive. Once a car has a bomb it should stay until its exploded or you change sessions. Im not buying a car just to put a bomb on since the PV stays. Maby ill just setting up elegys from now on...

Killzone3265

tell me you arent using random npc cars for this

• Like 4

Shootinalloveryourface

This happened to me the other day. Was my first car bomb, was really excited, then it disappeared.

I even modded it to look cool with new paint job.

Waste of money

maybeanotherone

op fails to understand that a well placed trap requires a desirable or uncommon vehicle either way.

you're suposed to add the bomb to your PV as a safety measure or enticement.

specially since PVs don't despawn...

Edited by maybeanotherone

Living Legend

If I put a bomb on my pv and explode it will it disappear or I can call MMI?

Back in the good ol' billionaire days I would love to put ignition bombs in golden Adders. Attracted players like a moth to a flame.

Good times.

SecretDonkey14

op fails to understand that a well placed trap requires a desirable or uncommon vehicle either way.

you're suposed to add the bomb to your PV as a safety measure or enticement.

specially since PVs don't despawn...

Fair point but the OP point stands, if you rig a car to blow its a bit unfair if it despawns. Should be like a failed mugger/mercy and you get the $5k back if that happens.

That said why would you do it with random ped car anyway?

And yes you can call MMI just like any other time your PV is destroyed.

Edited by SecretDonkey14

Shootinalloveryourface

Wow I never knew you could do it on PVs. You have to re-do it everytime? Can you set it off yourself?

AceThaCreator

LOL you gotta use your own vehicle if you want success. No one is gonna care to get into a plain npc looking vehicle & the flashier the car the more likely that they will try and take it. I just got the car bomber award a few weeks ago and used my fully modded out tailgater and even messaged people telling them to have it its a gift from me and everytime people would fall for it. Only like three guys didn't but its amazing how gullible people on this game are. The key is to use one of your cars that isn't too expensive to replace.

PrestoWater

Wow I never knew you could do it on PVs. You have to re-do it everytime? Can you set it off yourself?

You have to do it every time it blows up, or if you switch sessions, or if you drive it into your garage, OR if you call your mechanic for the car while it's the one currently outside your garage, so basically it's a planning thing. If you want to blow it up yourself, remote bomb is the way to go

• Like 1

Old news pal. As long as it's an untracked car, it can disappear when you're standing right next to it.

The real news is that sticky bombs now disappear when you go too far away, (or wait too long?). I'm 100% positive they used to last as long as you stayed alive and you could detonate them from any distance.

Edited by Robaldinio

BoJack Cognac

Back in the good ol' billionaire days I would love to put ignition bombs in golden Adders. Attracted players like a moth to a flame.

These days, a Dubsta 6x6 will get you a bite every single time.

Every. Single. Time.

xInfamousRYANx

My mariachi tornado and hearse have clamed many lives mwuhahahaha

GopherHedgeHots

Just grab a baller off the street and insure it, but dont modify it at all. Install the ignition bomb and park it on the side of the road in an area where there's lots of players, or a frequently traveled road. Eventually somebody will see it and want the 9k and boom. While this method is not cost effective it does produce results, felons work pretty well too.

This might not work as well as it once did since the economy is currently experiencing a high level of wealthy criminals and you may just want to do it the old fashioned way. Steal any car and add the ignition bomb, when you pull out of lsc in vinewood back up so you blocke the garage door, get out of the car, enter passive mode and grab a perch above the lot so you dont get run over. Eventually a lower level will want to use lsc and try to move the car, they will fail.

Edited by GopherHedgeHots

In the millionaire days I would take a car off the street, modify it and just wait near it. One time I made a Sabre Turbo look irresistible and parked it invitingly outside of a barber shop that a player was inside of. I waited in an alley across the street as they came outside, notice the car and stopped to look at it before jumping in! It was priceless.

Edited by Robaldinio
  • Like 1

Shootinalloveryourface

You have to do it every time it blows up, or if you switch sessions, or if you drive it into your garage, OR if you call your mechanic for the car while it's the one currently outside your garage, so basically it's a planning thing. If you want to blow it up yourself, remote bomb is the way to go

Thank you.

I will try this with the Dubby

• Like 1

yoloswag420xd

Good times.

You were able to make golden Adders back in the billionaire days? If only I had known...

P.S: OP, make sure you put the bomb on a PV and not a random NPC car you silly goose! the npc car will despawn even with a bomb on it! :p

PATCHED because people were putting them on Simeon's high-priority vehicles.

Good times.

You were able to make golden Adders back in the billionaire days? If only I had known...

P.S: OP, make sure you put the bomb on a PV and not a random NPC car you silly goose! the npc car will despawn even with a bomb on it! :p

Goldish. Metallic Gold with a race yellow pearlescent.

• Like 1

AllDay808HI

Here's a tip. Use your PV's. What I recommend is using stock supers and/or DLC vehicles because making them flashy with customizations would give away the fact they belong to another player. Once outfitted with a bomb, leave the car in an area where it is heavily populated, a place where players with no PVs are stranded, or wherever else you please. I guarantee you this works almost every time.

Maybe putting tracker on it will help.