GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What's ya favourite?

StormerBoy

58 members have voted

1. 1. What's ya favourite?

• Armoured Truck
    • Crate Drop
    • Lester Kill Target
    • Collect Bounty

It would be the dumbest joke ever...

Confused.com

How? Those crates never drop. I.e. rare. I like it when it happens because it is exciting.

What's you favourite out of these?

Edited by StormerBoy

Supreme Gentlemen

Lester kill target could be improved.. if the targets were in a boat or plane, or in a balcony where you have to use your sniper rifle to kill him.

tacmike-2520.png

Confused.com

How? Those crates never drop. I.e. rare. I like it when it happens because it is exciting.

Shootinalloveryourface

Special Crate... because they are rare.

Lol good one bro

E•MO•TION

Special Crates, even though I have never seen one.

Lester's "Kill Target" has potential though.

L8m1zfV.png

Biohazard Abyss

Lester Target I guess. They're all pretty wack.

klZZFxG.png

Special crates? I havn't seen a standard crate drop since 1.06.

Confused.com

I see special crates all the time, it's the standard ones that escape me.

Confused.com

I see special crates all the time, it's the standard ones that escape me.

Everyone's experience is SOOOOOO different, it's crazy. I've only seen 2-3 since the 1.15 update. I mean, 2-3 that weren't bugged.

Apollo00063

Crate drops are the best IMO, especially special crate drops. The madness that can surround them can be priceless.

Lester's target is an easy payoff. Armored trucks too. At least you can use the armored truck to get to a crate drop.

I have seen one special crate that actually dropped but I didn't get to it first. I have collected 3 regular crates since the Independence Day update began but they were roughly $10k or less and 1200-3000RP. Very first crate I ever got was in December. I got the Rockstar V Neck t shirt a minigun and $20k.

Bounties are basically useless to me. I get them from NPCs constantly. I use that opportunity to stand in the middle of the road and just before I get mowed down I smoke a cigarette. I usually get compliments for that. But, it seems like every time I chase a bounty they go into some stupid wall breach or they leave and find another server.

Lester kill target could be improved.. if the targets were in a boat or plane, or in a balcony where you have to use your sniper rifle to kill him.

This. Lester target shouldn't just be cruising around in a vehicle. Have the target laying on the beach, drinking coffee, working out at Vespucci beach, walking around LS, cruising in a boat/plane/heli, doing yoga in a park, being protected by bodyguards, chillin on a balcony (great idea), buying something from the convenience store, etc.

Edit: Oh yeah, I voted for collecting bounties. That never gets old (unless it's some squeaker in a wall glitch spot). Almost voted for armored trucks, as it's a lot of fun/a good way to make $ when they continuously spawn.

Edited by Ronzilla187

Good shout. Crates take too damn long to arrive, so someone always camps out and gets it, the only two armoured trucks I've seen this last week (I stopped playing in January, back on recently) have been empty and I've had to bale on a 3-star cop frenzy.

Bounties are mixed, sometimes you get an easy target and it's like "meh", other times the player has a few tricks up his sleeve and leaves you crying, in a pool of your own faeces. I have to say, I'm usually that player. Follow me at your own risk. I like keeping that $$$.

leilene_and_money.jpg

AceThaCreator

Armored truck because it you get lucky enough you can have loads of these spawning non stop in a public or solo lobby and make up to +50k. Most i ever made was around 70k in one session. I only went for the crate drop & bounties for the awards and stopped after because the crates never really have anything good in them except for the special crates but its only like 5k which ain't alot. And with bounties, most people either go into passive mode or hide in their apartment and sometimes its not worth the effort chasing someone down and possibly blowing up their super car which they are usually in on purpose in case you blow them up just for $1000.

Edited by BlackAce23