GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is there an actual way to 'review' races and missions made by

FallingSanity

FallingSanity

The Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down system doesn't mean much, and people just tend to click a button and not think twice about it. I've been playing a lot of missions that are fanmade that need genuine work done to them to be improved, and I'm wondering if there's a way to do that other than going onto the site, hunting the job down through the hundreds of others, and writing a comment that will likely ever be seen.

Anyone got a clue on this?

Just message the creator yourself and give some polite feedback :)

Or you can actually comment directly to the race/DM/capture's social club page. Each job has its own comments section.

Don't be lazy

Edited by Kaber

You should be able to search 'bookmarked jobs' at the SC page which should narrow down your results and if you leave a comment on the job it will notify the creator with a bright red box at the top of his page that's hard to miss.

Edited by XJpostman

^^^ That. BM the job on the vote screen and then leave a comment on SC, finding it in your BMd jobs.

Prepare to be ignored, lol. Personally, I'd appreciate the thought.

Edited by Cuz05

Go to the content creator section then check out my "I'll test/rate your DM" thread also there's people on there that will test and review races/captures/others jobs. Also a thread where you can be a DM judge and review nominated jobs! - PS3

I'd rather review them than just leave a comment that might not ever get seen, least the people on the content creator section are pretty active, so you know they'll read the feedback.

^^^ That also. Don't join random jobs, pick the best from over there and get involved with the creator community :)

FallingSanity

Spectacular, thank you all.

Or you can actually comment directly to the race/DM/capture's social club page. Each job has its own comments section.

Don't be lazy

I would do exactly this if I could properly navigate the social club (I spent literal hours trying to find one job a while ago and never managed to get it).

Edited by FallingSanity