GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Personal Radio Station?

BrokenLizard

BrokenLizard

It's more like a playlist though. Pick and choose which songs you'd like, and they would be put on a certain channel. Too many times I've been in the mood to f*ck sh*t up only to have Anthem by NJoi come on lol.

I don't know if it's randomized, but I already seem to know the succession of each song. I feel like some great songs don't get played as much as others, which makes me question how the chronology of the radio works.

This wouldn't require Spotify or even the Internet for it to work, but obviously I would only care if it was added to Online. Since there's been so much complaining about the music and no new stations, what do you think about this idea?

Biohazard Abyss

You mean like the mixtape feature in Saints Row?

Was about to say this.

Watch Dogs also allows you to make a custom playlist.

klZZFxG.png

BrokenLizard

I never cared to play Saints Row, so I wouldn't know. But if it's what I'm describing, then yes.

You mean like the mixtape feature in Saints Row?

This.

j4hhYw6.png

Rolf Harris'd

You don't need a personal radio station when you have El sonidito

• Like 2

BrokenLizard

You don't need a personal radio station when you have El sonidito

LMAO!

Sir Michael

Yuppp, Saints Row does the same thing you're describing. It'd be nice to make a hip-hop station without the weaker songs.. Lol

Sir Michael

Soulwax and Fly-Lo are the stations that aren't randomized. All the other ones don't have a specific order, but they seem like they have one at times.

BrokenLizard

The radio has only one order

They could figure a way to find a way to implement it in.

Or here's another idea: Let us delete radio stations ;)

^^This guy gets it. This is a living, breathing real time multiplayer city. That is how it runs. You don't get to pick and choose what you listen to on the radio in real life. Same thing in the game. Until they add cell phone music or music players to the game, you will never get a playlist option.

Edited by Khelandros

We need this urgently and also the ability to mute Channel X so many times have I got in my Phoenix and that annoying gibberish song has been playing.

But it would be even better if R* implemented something that let us link the personal mixtape/radiostation to a USB so we can listen to our own personal choice an dnot just be limited to in game tracks.

IMO If R* gives us a Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg song but no Eazy E single then they clearly have no knowledge on what rap suits GTA 5.

Soulwax and Fly-Lo are the stations that aren't randomized. All the other ones don't have a specific order, but they seem like they have one at times.

This. I always hear the same song on Fly-Lo but only hear Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It once a day IRL.

Edited by BigJoe_1

Sir Michael

^ Me and my friends brother are playing right now and Ali Bomaye just came on back-to-back. I guess the random order restarts sometimes. Lol

if i want my own music i just turn off the ingame radio and turn on my regular stereo or a web station. it works very well and is easier to turn off/on or up/down to boot. :beerhat:

Edited by 8up local

And East Los FM and Worldwide FM... the more you know

• Like 1

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

ninjaontour

^^This guy gets it. This is a living, breathing real time multiplayer city. That is how it runs. You don't get to pick and choose what you listen to on the radio in real life. Same thing in the game. Until they add cell phone music or music players to the game, you will never get a playlist option.

Tell that to us PC users when we get Independence FM, like we have in every previous 3D GTA to date lol.

Freedom to use your own music in a playlist with radio adverts and chatter in between to simulate a real station. Just another perk of not being a console peasant.

Tell that to us PC users when we get Independence FM, like we have in every previous 3D GTA to date lol.

Freedom to use your own music in a playlist with radio adverts and chatter in between to simulate a real station. Just another perk of not being a console peasant.

How is that PC playing going for you anyway? Hit lvl 100 yet? Finish the story?

Before you start throwing around the console peasant thing maybe think about who has been playing this game for almost a year and who has been bitching about when it's coming to PC. Peasant indeed!

ninjaontour

-Snip-

How is that PC playing going for you anyway? Hit lvl 100 yet? Finish the story?

Before you start throwing around the console peasant thing maybe think about who has been playing this game for almost a year and who has been bitching about when it's coming to PC. Peasant indeed!

Level 100? Nope, I'm 208. Finished the story? Yep, in September. I've been playing it on the sh*tty hardware it's available on, and will buy it again for PC, where all my stats will transfer over. Then I'll play it at 60+FPS at 1080p whilst the consoles get shafted with a 30FPS abomination.

So yeah, console peasants, indeed.

Edited by ninjaontour