Michael And Trevor Laying Low In The Country

iTzConnaa

I NEED HELP WITH GTA V:

Since the mission when Trevor and Michael kidnapped Martin Madrazo's wife, I have been stuck with Franklin because 'Trevor and Michael are laying low in the country'. I have now got to the point where there are no side missions left to do with Franklin and all I can do is drive around Los Santos. Also, I can invite Trevor and Michael to hang out, but I can't switch to them. Does anyone know a fix?

Harwood Butch3r

Try doing some more missions. Side missions are usually unlocked by story progression.

Also when you invite the other two protagonists to hang out there's no way of being able to switch to them.

I've done all of the missions possible, I get nothing & I really don't want to have to restart!

Harwood Butch3r

Hmmm this should unlock "Deep Inside". Maybe try advancing time by sleeping? You should get a green F on the map like for all of Franklin's missions.

I'm going to try doing the Sandy Shores Triathlon, if not I'll sleep

Thanks, I'll update you

hercules1975

Try playing story-mode with out being logged into the internet.

If you are on PS3, just sign out - this might help!

It sounds as if your last mission was Caida libre-- On my game the next mission was Minor Turbulence

This mission is triggered as Franklin at Michaels house-- I believe there should be a GREEN M at Michaels house for this mission-- please check if this is the case.

If you have done this already-- go to your mission replay and list the last several missions you have completed in order-- or use the social club site

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP