GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will Rockstar win this war against glitches?

GTA DUDE05

Grand Theft Auto Iv only reach patch V1.07 in console gaming but Grand Theft Auto V none less then one year had already receiving 15 patch and those patch are majority to hotfix exploit and glitches, the total disc space consumed from your hard drive starting from GTA V version 1.01 to v1.15 is nearly 1GB,everyday there will be some new exploit. Whether it be a mod, money or RP glitch, or even something that doesn't really effect people like the walk on water glitch. No matter how much work Rockstar put's in to patching everything there is always a new glitch. I guarantee when 1.16 comes out there will be a new money glitch. In my opinion Rockstar can not win and never will win fact boom the cycle. and when Heist DLC is coming out on current-gen which most people would believe it will come out maybe GTA Online version 3.99, meanwhile Rockstar keep fooling people to play this game because they know if Heist is not going to happen in current gen,people will stop playing this game and Rockstar will loss all the money grabbing opportunity-FACT......

Edited by GTA DUDE05

Well, i agree with heists. For us ps3 users it's fantasy. War against glitch can't be won, something new always comes up. Maybe increasing payouts so people can afford themselves guns and cars.

Based on The way things have been going, no

That's really funny dude.

Oh, sorry. I read your sig and not your post.

No, because even if they patch this to oblivion, people will never forget about glitches and carry on trying. It's hopeless now, R* is fighting a futile war. Heists won't sort this out. This will go in the direction of GTA IV, I promise.

• Like 3

CmLup8S.png

Yes they will win at the loss of features to us honest players. Instead of driving into garage, you will just drive up to the door and get an option screen.

Instead of driving into lsc you will just get an option if you want to go into lsc or not to kill the lag dupe glitches. Etc etc

• Like 2

CatchMeTrolling

They can but would lose players in the process, its called getting banned.

• Like 2

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

Relative007

Yes they will win at the loss of features to us honest players. Instead of driving into garage, you will just drive up to the door and get an option screen.

Instead of driving into lsc you will just get an option if you want to go into lsc or not to kill the lag dupe glitches. Etc etc

Alternatively they could not lazily code over their lazily coded mistakes and this would be less of an issue. Most of the glitches so far seem to be due to glaring oversights in what the game mechanics permits.

For example, I think most people on this forum, myself included were 100% certain that the Vehicle Management Tool would find its way into car glitches as soon as we learnt of its existence. It being possible to dupe a vehicle simply by moving it to a new slot while occupied by a friend (hot fixed now as far as I am aware) is surely such a glaring oversight.

• Like 1

MetalThrasherXtreme

They already won.

They're laughing their asses off all the way to the bank.

Even more so once they sell us the same game twice and we buy it because we're dumb.

None of the differences between IV and V you list are because of glitches.

There has been maybe one out of fifteen patches solely dedicated to fixing exploits.

R* must fix the payout for all long missions! like Los Santos connection and likly.

IFf i Can spend 30 minuts on mission giving 50-60k i prefer that.

/D

R* must fix the payout for all long missions! like Los Santos connection and likly.

/D

50 to 60K? Ya you wish in your daydream :panic:

CarimboHanky

proper coding and payout can solve the glitching issues but they seem to use interns to write the code...

i have worked with source codes before and can understand how a simply mistake can create a glitch but man this is a recurring issue with R*

anyway, i still believe that increasing payouts would result in more people playing the game and modes instead of glitching for money.

/D

50 to 60K? Ya you wish in your daydream :panic:Yeah, and lets say 100k if you make the drop off.

CatchMeTrolling

proper coding and payout can solve the glitching issues but they seem to use interns to write the code...

i have worked with source codes before and can understand how a simply mistake can create a glitch but man this is a recurring issue with R*

anyway, i still believe that increasing payouts would result in more people playing the game and modes instead of glitching for money.

Thats bull people would still rather glitch a mill in a few minutes rather than doing a 10-20 minute mission.

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

Rockstar keep fooling people to play this game because they know if Heist is not going to happen in current gen,people will stop playing this game and Rockstar will loss all the money grabbing opportunity-FACT......

What are you basing this "FACT" on? Your own personal beliefs and preferences?

747400.jpg

Xbox LIVE gamertag: xVAULTxDWELLERx

Thats bull people would still rather glitch a mill in a few minutes rather than doing a 10-20 minute mission.its because of efficiency. Why waste eons trying to make money doing missions, races, DMs, ect when you can just do the money glitch and make 6.8 million a just a few minutes (selling 9 FM adders)

CatchMeTrolling

Thats bull people would still rather glitch a mill in a few minutes rather than doing a 10-20 minute mission.
its because of efficiency. Why waste eons trying to make money doing missions, races, DMs, ect when you can just do the money glitch and make 6.8 million a just a few minutes (selling 9 FM adders)

Thats the point, it never was about payouts, everyone just wants to be rich.

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

Glitches are Love.

Glitches are Life.

f*ck all the Legits while I'm glitching money.

• Like 6

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

CarimboHanky

its because of efficiency. Why waste eons trying to make money doing missions, races, DMs, ect when you can just do the money glitch and make 6.8 million a just a few minutes (selling 9 FM adders)

sure the glitcher would glitch but im sure less people would look for this glitches if payouts were more balanced and proper.

glitching could decrease by them cuttin the current prices by 40-50%, make things more affordable, prices should go in accordance with the payouts to keep a balance.

i know this balance and price cut wont happen as they are just pushing for cash cards.

• Like 1

Glitches are Love.

Glitches are Life.

Glitches is bloodsport.

81927369.gif

• Like 2

Yes. If payouts were at least brought back to original values and the overpriced nonsense was SP prices, it could deter the amount of glitchers and make the game more entertaining. Grinding the same mission over and over is boring, but also money glitching for hours is also boring.

• Like 1

CarimboHanky

Glitches are Love.

Glitches are Life.

guess you too came across the "shrek is love" aberration in youtube hahaha

i still wonder how i when from watching Metallica videos in youtube to that video!

Glitches are Love.

Glitches are Life.

guess you too came across the "shrek is love" aberration in youtube hahaha

i still wonder how i when from watching Metallica videos in youtube to that video!

it's ogre to glitch. :lol:

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

Glitches are Love.Glitches are Life.f*ck all the Legits while I'm glitching money.

guess you too came across the "shrek is love" aberration in youtube hahahai still wonder how i when from watching Metallica videos in youtube to that video!
it's ogre to glitch. :lol:bow down to the almighty ogrelord

#shreckIsLove

#shreckIsLife

CarimboHanky

Yes. If payouts were at least brought back to original values and the overpriced nonsense was SP prices, it could deter the amount of glitchers and make the game more entertaining. Grinding the same mission over and over is boring, but also money glitching for hours is also boring.

i want inflation to be reduced but not the point of SP prices...

cars and properties stay the same but everything else should get a 40-50% price cut.

i mean its ridiculous 10k for a non-permanent crew logo on a shirt, 30k masks, 50k car horns, 60k for a firework launcher, 15k parachute smoke, etc etc etc...

• Like 1

Rockstar keep fooling people to play this game because they know if Heist is not going to happen in current gen,people will stop playing this game and Rockstar will loss all the money grabbing opportunity-FACT......

The fact is i'm sitting my arsed for two days grinding RR XXX30times just to buy a limited time independence dlc the FOCKING STUPID MONSTER TRUCK(LIBERATOOOOR) cost 3/4 quarter million because my other two friends buy that truck only want to swaggggggg and i'm so jellous that i would be left behind if i don't have taht truck to swag hen i get bored......

CatchMeTrolling

The fact is i'm sitting my arsed for two days grinding RR XXX30times just to buy a limited time independence dlc the FOCKING STUPID MONSTER TRUCK(LIBERATOOOOR) cost 3/4 quarter million because my other two friends buy that truck only want to swaggggggg and i'm so jellous that i would be left behind if i don't have taht truck to swag hen i get bored......

YOLO

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png