GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Epic Fail Facepalm Topic

Elder Maxson

Elder Maxson

This topic I'm starting here is to discuss the downright stupid and derpish actions we have seen other players have done that would either make you laugh or lose your faith in humanity. For example, I'll show you two scenarios.

1- Was playing Extradition with a random and we finally killed both the targets and the package was dropped. He was in a jet, and I was in my Frogger. (He was gonna kill targets, and I just had to pick up the package and drop it off to Madrazo's.) Unfortunately, I died and ran out of lives, so it was up to random jet guy to get the package. After a minute of losing his wanted level, he successfully landed his jet along the beach, walked out to get the package, and got back in to the jet to fly to the house. Now, instead of flying over and parachuting safely to the house, this guy CRASHES the goddamn jet right into the house, killing him, and failing the entire mission. :sui::v:

2- My buddy and I were robbing stores. I was the getaway driver and he was the robber/gunman. After robbing our 3rd store, we drive off and offered to use his sticky bombs to fend off the cops. However, he kinda detonated the stickies early and we were both killed and wrecked my Carbonizzaire. Thankfully, I didn't have to pay insurance, but my friend did. :D

Got a stupid or embarassing thing you or another player did? Feel free to post it here.

Accidentally blew my own buzzard up whilst killing randoms.

Threw sticky bombs, thinking it hit the random's car, but blew myself up.

Accidentally using the "The Bird" quickplay action while trying to salute a friendly random.

Accidentally running over a friendly random in guns blazing, turning them hostile.

Accidentally shooting an RPG at the wall, even in cover, thus blowing me up.

Edited by The7thOne

j4hhYw6.png

"Stories" thread tbh.

OT: I make schoolboy errors constantly. I write it off as "probably made someone laugh". But the culture of constant scrutiny on mistakes is near to bullying.

Get on a high building with a chopper to snipe hostiles, then fall of the building when climbing on the ledge.

Edited by h4l

Got a stupid or embarassing thing you or another player did? Feel free to post it here.
@
Opened this thread

The title describes this thread perfectly