GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I need help; I just bought two shark cards but then....

Cubanoking99

Cubanoking99

I received the first one just fine in my bank account but when I bought the other one (both redeemed codes ingame) I got the following message "Your transaction is complete but exceeds the maximum balance limit. Your newly purchased GTA$ will be added to your account once your balance is sufficiently under the limit"

Does anyone know exactly what this means>? I had 35 Million when I bought two megalondon cash cards of gamestop because they were half off but only one is showing up in my bank and the other gave me the previous message.

How do I fix it or what does it mean? Anyone else been thourgh this?

PrestoWater

You had 35 million and you still bought TWO megalodon cash cards?

Two Megalodons? ($200 'in real IRL'... f*ck) Dude, no offense but you don't need that much.

Edited by Zhake

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Why not move some money to second characters cash and see if you receive the Monet R* owes you in your bank account?

• Like 1

Gingy Eastwood

Guess they finally added a money cap, no more billions for you.

Edited by Waylon Jennings

SimsDaniel916

Looking at OP's posting history, he apparently "glitched millions" so this isn't exactly credible.

vfMenzx.jpg

Stop bashing him, it's not like he paid a sh*t for them. His rich ass parents spoiling the crap out of him though

The message told you exactly what it means. You maxed out the cash in the game, but your 2nd cash card is still there - it's just not in your GTA bank account. It'll be in the bank account once you have room for it. You should contact Rockstar's support site. They'll contact you as soon as they can - usually in the morning on the next day.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edited by itrpatrick
  • Like 1

Cubanoking99

I would appreciate an actual helpful response; I bought them because i had spare cash. At Gamestop they are 1/2 off so I figured I would use $100 and get 16mill added to my 35mill and I will be set for the rest of the game. No more grinding rooftop rumble for me.

So if anyone can actually help me instead of name calling and such I would much grateful.

Also some guy said I am not credible because I did glitch and used DNS in the past but after big daddy Rockstar punished me I learned my lesson so you should't be so quick to judge or make an assessment without knowing all the facts (or the person).

There's a limit? Oh sh*t, guess that means anybody above that limit is going straight to the Cheater Pool.

Cubanoking99

Stop bashing him, it's not like he paid a sh*t for them. His rich ass parents spoiling the crap out of him though

Ugh no; I am a college student with some spare cash so I bought some shark cards because this is the only game I play. My money I earned from working. Seriously why is everyone on the internet so quick to judge and be condescending.

tumblr_m17opeKwvk1rpscyio1_500.png

tumblr_m0p7tzE5rM1qzmr5po2_500.png

You're a true idiot, that's for sure. Just spend some money and see if it gets added over time which, from the message you received, should happen.

• Like 2

Cubanoking99

Ugh no; I am a college student with some spare cash so I bought some shark cards because this is the only game I play. My money I earned from working. Seriously why is everyone on the internet so quick to judge and be condescending.

You said it already... this is the intratubez. But in all honest, contact Rockstar... they'll check your case even if they have to release a patch hust for you... I mean, two Megalodons...

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Cubanoking99

I am not loaded nor do I have rich parents as you are all so quick to assume. I am a working college student the only reason I bought the cards was so I can enjoy my game wtihout the grinding; besides gamestop has them for half off so I spent $100 oh yeah I am mister big baller allright. Please lets leave the comments to someone who can actually help me or who has had the same happen to them.

Go to the link I sent you.

Don't worry - if there's an actual issue here, you'll get your cash back.

And... why do you need all that money? You're set for life

Edited by itrpatrick

I am not loaded nor do I have rich parents as you are all so quick to assume. I am a working college student the only reason I bought the cards was so I can enjoy my game wtihout the grinding; besides gamestop has them for half off so I spent $100 oh yeah I am mister big baller allright. Please lets leave the comments to someone who can actually help me or who has had the same happen to them.

Sent you a PM

Either reply with a helpful response or leave the topic.

fV9tG4b.gif

Cubanoking99

Duality Scarlet

You should try this guy's suggestion :

Why not move some money to second characters cash and see if you receive the Monet R* owes you in your bank account?

If it doesn't work, contact Rockstar support, they will have the answer to your problem.

Off topic : It's his money people, he's free to do whatever the hell he wants to do with it.

• Like 4

You answered yourself there, this is the internet where everyone is exposed to be judged

Sky_Light12

just spent some to get the cash cards , like hold the money then get killed by other player

Edited by Sky_Light12

KornbreadMaf1a

I would appreciate an actual helpful response; I bought them because i had spare cash. At Gamestop they are 1/2 off so I figured I would use $100 and get 16mill added to my 35mill and I will be set for the rest of the game. No more grinding rooftop rumble for me.

So if anyone can actually help me instead of name calling and such I would much grateful.

Also some guy said I am not credible because I did glitch and used DNS in the past but after big daddy Rockstar punished me I learned my lesson so you should't be so quick to judge or make an assessment without knowing all the facts (or the person).

Don't pay attention to them most are just mad that people have the money to buy cash cards.

As far as the answer to your question goes its pretty self explanatory. There is obviously a cap the R* has put in place that limits the amount of GTA $ you can add to your account at one time. The message you got is just letting you know that while the $ wasn't added to your bank it is still there and will be added when you drop below the limit. If you want to know what the cash limit is you would need to ask that question on R*'s site and not here on a third party fan site. The R* site can give you the correct answer to the question while here you are only going to get speculation or trolls.

• Like 2

Assuming that you had $35Mil to start, and one megalogon is $8Mil, I would think that the cap is at $50Mil. You probably JUST went over it. No money lost, though. It's all good.

Edited by itrpatrick

whos mad? we are laughing at him for doing something so dumb. ive not added it up but i bet if you bought everything for sale in the game it wouldnt total 15 mill, haha!

let the man spend how he wants. GTAO is young - there's a lot to be released and spent on.

Gingy Eastwood

whos mad? we are laughing at him for doing something so dumb. ive not added it up but i bet if you bought everything for sale in the game it wouldnt total 15 mill, haha!

I guess you'd want to be prepared for future updates.. Assuming a Hydra is in the works, it won't cost 100k... Probably even more than a mill at least.

I guess you'd want to be prepared for future updates.. Assuming a Hydra is in the works, it won't cost 100k... Probably even more than a mill at least.

based on every update ive not even spent that much and i bought everything so far, id say 35 mill would last till long after you get bored of this game and quit. youd have to nonstop buy cars and mod them and not get trackers and just get a new one every 10 minutes to spend that much, lol

Cubanoking99

Don't pay attention to them most are just mad that people have the money to buy cash cards.

As far as the answer to your question goes its pretty self explanatory. There is obviously a cap the R* has put in place that limits the amount of GTA $ you can add to your account at one time. The message you got is just letting you know that while the $ wasn't added to your bank it is still there and will be added when you drop below the limit. If you want to know what the cash limit is you would need to ask that question on R*'s site and not here on a third party fan site. The R* site can give you the correct answer to the question while here you are only going to get speculation or trolls.

Thank you for helping I have tried the swaping money with characters but I dont think it will work regardless I will await rockstar's response. Honestly people are acting like I am spending their money lol or that I am some child with loaded parents who pamper my every whim. I just ignore them if they want to be trolls, internet tough guys let it be it does not affect me in the slightest.