• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• mr quick

• Cameron Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who don't use to and too correctly, and don't know the difference between your and you're.   Hell, throw in the "their,they're, and there".   I tend to read posts word for word so I pick u

Pubes on the bar of soap.

I apologise.

People who use the term "friendzone".

Finally someone sees it my way. Hearing people talk about being "stuck in the friendzone" makes me cringe. It makes you sound like a pathetic little schoolboy.

Edited by IveGotNoValues

How about people who can't type out real words and use "short term" (that's probably not the right phrase for it) when posting stuff on forums or in text messages example Thnx, I mean is it really that hard to type in a couple of extra letters?

• Like 1

How about people who can't type out real words and use "short term" (that's probably not the right phrase for it) when posting stuff on forums or in text messages example Thnx, I mean is it really that hard to type in a couple of extra letters?

Yeah, the only appropriate places for that stuff should be chatrooms and online gaming sessions.

It annoys me a little when people don't signal when driving, I am not a mind reader who can tell when you are going.

People who use their phones while driving, it just annoys me too much.

• Like 3

If I change my profile photo/avatar somewhere, it has to be the same to all the others. Like how my current profile photo/avatar is the same as my Facebook, Skype, etc.

Edited by LightningLord411

It annoys me a little when people don't signal when driving, I am not a mind reader who can tell when you are going.

People who use their phones while driving, it just annoys me too much.

Me too. This is the reason I have a the loudest horn possible on all of my cars and motorcycles

When one grl isn't enough for some guys. Some of is are actually single. Save some girls 4 us pls.

you know that more single girls doesn't automatically mean anyone will sleep with you right

People who go online and do nothing but whine about not having a girlfriend and being a social "reject." When instead, they could go out and try and meet new people and make friends.

• Like 3

I can't stand it when people say a joke that offends you and are all "Oh, learn to take a joke." Maybe you should learn how to tell good jokes, huh? Also when you're telling someone a story and at the end they're just all "okay." -_- That's your feedback?

• Like 4

When people don't use a turn signal, then when they don't look over their shoulder at their blind spot when getting over last year some old witch talking on a phone (witch is illegal) did this and f*cked my fender up

Edited by Crazyeighties

I can't stand it when people say a joke that offends you and are all "Oh, learn to take a joke." Maybe you should learn how to tell good jokes, huh? Also when you're telling someone a story and at the end they're just all "okay." -_- That's your feedback?

people get offended by the stupidest, most minute things these days. So sometimes they need to learn to take a joke. Some are seriously not funny though.

When you ask a person "what's wrong?" And they say "don't worry about it"

When you overhear a person telling another person or group of people how many times they get laid

When I pour my heart out to someone I like and all he/she says back is like a sentence

Hypocrites

Lies

Sugar-coating things

People who think they're better than everybody else

People who measure their height with mine

People who are prejudice

Racism

When I get the feeling I'm going to sneeze, but no it never comes out

The whole "friends with benefits idea"

People who say their lives suck, cut/hurt theirselves and haven't gone through any life devastating experiences

iPads that don't charge

"i" left un capitalized at the beginning of a sentence

• Like 2

--People who openly express how annoyed they are having to teach a new person at their job even infront of the person they're training which makes the new person feel bad. I cannot stand people like that. Not only is that extremely rude and hurtful to the person they're training it makes it even harder on the newbie to succeed because they're constantly worried of pissing off the person training them.

Whenever I am browsing the internet on my phone and it kickes me out of the browser to put me in the App Store and show me a stupid game. AND ITS ALWAYS THE SAME FEW GAMES.

- Candy Crush Saga

- Game of War

- Angry Birds

- Clash of Clans

- Clash of Clans

- Clash of Clans

- CLASH OF CLANS

- CLASH OF F**KING CLANS

• Like 1

When guys pretend to really care for a girl only to try to get in their pants, like tricking them into thinking you're a good intentioned guy, only to f*ck and say so long. I mean I'm a guy, but this really pisses me off. You make all of us look bad. I really wanna find a girl I care for as much as she cares for me, I mean of course sex is something you always want deep down, but my main goal is finding someone special. Sex is secondary. I just hate it cause maybe this is the reason girls have trust issues with guys, like how think they're all the same. My ex girlfriend always used to thank me for not using her like all the other guys tried to do, she was always like "thanks for caring about me and not just my body. I can never thank you enough for showing me different". I'm glad I left a good impression on her, and I'm proud of myself for having good self control and not pressuring her for sex, cause I knew she wasn't ready for that kinda stuff, and I actually did love her for her so I was willing to wait. Guys should stop misleading and using girls (I know, I know, I sound like a p*ssy)

Edited by IveGotNoValues
  • Like 2

When guys pretend to really care for a girl only to try to get in their pants, like tricking them into thinking you're a good intentioned guy, only to f*ck and say so long. I mean I'm a guy, but this really pisses me off. You make all of us look bad. I really wanna find a girl I care for as much as she cares for me, I mean of course sex is something you always want deep down, but my main goal is finding someone special. Sex is secondary. I just hate it cause maybe this is the reason girls have trust issues with guys, like how think they're all the same. My ex girlfriend always used to thank me for not using her like all the other guys tried to do, she was always like "thanks for caring about me and not just my body. I can never thank you enough for showing me different". I'm glad I left a good impression on her, and I'm proud of myself for having good self control and not pressuring her for sex, cause I knew she wasn't ready for that kinda stuff, and I actually did love her for her so I was willing to wait. Guys should stop misleading and using girls (I know, I know, I sound like a p*ssy)

No one would ever believe me if I were to say that. They'd think I'm some dumb ass lier who should get beat up and killed because of the stupid crap other guys do. Now people see me as some stupid, selfish asshole who doesn't have any common sense. They see me as an asshole who just wants to harm others and have sex. Which isn't true. My god, I'm sick of this bullsh*t.

Edited by LightningLord411