• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• mr quick

• Cameron Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who don't use to and too correctly, and don't know the difference between your and you're.   Hell, throw in the "their,they're, and there".   I tend to read posts word for word so I pick u

Pubes on the bar of soap.

I apologise.

Shaundi.

One thing I extremely hate is biased Aussie rules commentators- who favour Victorian teams over non Victorian teams.

Sorry, this is 2015, the AFL days, not pre 1990. Get with the times or don't f*cking call games at all :^:

Ai®a©ob®a

ulZz5Fh.jpg

I understand there needs to be a limit of how many songs you can skip but to only give you six? I can understand maybet for the free version but those of us using Pandora One should get more since we're paying although giving a thumbs down to songs give you a few extra "skips" it still sucks

People who don't ease out into the intersection while in the turning lane meaning that once the light turns red only they can go or those who do ease out into the intersection but don't turn after the light turns red and then try and back up while there are a bunch of lines lined up behind them so they're blocking the intersection so people trying to turn have to swing out almost into on-coming lane just to get around them and last but not least people who sit at the light at one of those lights that turn very quickly they sit there for 20 seconds meaning only one or two cars is going to get though the light.

• Like 1
Killerdude

When I follow the directions on the Pizza box and it f*cking burns!

Why have me put it in for 25 minutes when it burns after 20 minutes? Mcain rising crust pizza, you have failed me.

• Like 1
The Dedito Gae

The sound of cats having sex at night it's really f*cking annoying.

I apologise.Actually, it doesn't sound like you might think, you'll see, cats penises are not aestethically pleasing, they are full of little spiked hairs that hurt the female, so the act it's just screams of pain, not cute little orgasms.

Cats don't enjoy sex (at least females), it's like if god hated felines, that's messed up.

Edited by Midnight Hitman
  • Like 7

I apologise.
Actually, it doesn't sound like you might think, you'll see, cats penises are not aestethically pleasing, they are full of little spiked hairs that hurt the female, so the act it's just screams of pain, not cute little orgasms.

This week on "Things I Wish I Hadn't Read"...

• Like 11
The Dedito Gae

This week on "Things I Wish I Hadn't Read"...

Kirsty had it worst.

EDIT: That came out wrong.

Edited by Midnight Hitman
  • Like 4

Cats don't enjoy sex (at least females), it's like if god hated felines, that's messed up.

Sex being enjoyable is somewhat of a necessity for humanity, given we have comparably low fertility coupled with somewhat high chance for maternal mortality during child birth* as a species.

*Modern medical care not-withstanding.

Edited by ¥en
Ai®a©ob®a

When I follow the directions on the Pizza box and it f*cking burns!

Why have me put it in for 25 minutes when it burns after 20 minutes? Mcain rising crust pizza, you have failed me.

17-19 minutes on 450F seems to be the magic number for Frozen Pizzas

• Like 1
Th3MaN1

I apologise.
Actually, it doesn't sound like you might think, you'll see, cats penises are not aestethically pleasing, they are full of little spiked hairs that hurt the female, so the act it's just screams of pain, not cute little orgasms.

0McnqMY.gif

• Like 2
Johnny Playert

Who in their right mind region-locks online multiplayer these days???

Well, Mortal Kombat X has it. Seriously, what is this, the 90's? Region locks? Are you serious?

Friend of mine in Indonesia bought it and can't play against me in The Netherlands.

J6q0NMh.gif

• Like 3

Well, Mortal Kombat X has it. Seriously, what is this, the 90's? Region locks? Are you serious?

Friend of mine in Indonesia bought it and can't play against me in The Netherlands.

Can relate to this to an extent..

Bought MKX to play with friends in the US. Can get into a match but it drops like 5-10 seconds after. Netherrealm Studios can't into net code apparently.

Johnny Playert

Can relate to this to an extent..

Bought MKX to play with friends in the US. Can get into a match but it drops like 5-10 seconds after. Netherrealm Studios can't into net code apparently.

Well that would suck even more i guess. Getting your hopes up, ending up in a match, only to have it dropped.

When i accept an inv from him or vice versa, it just directs us to the PS Store, prompting us to buy the game. Lame.

dudclub55

J6q0NMh.gif

I think my version is the EU one. If you want Kano's sexy hands all over your character's neck hit me up on PSN.

Johnny Playert

I think my version is the EU one. If you want Kano's sexy hands all over your character's neck hit me up on PSN.

lol, sure, give me your PSN. And don't spam the uppercuts like your username suggest or i'll remove you just as quickly.

EDIT: Make sure it's Region 2 before we even try btw.

Edited by Johnny Playert
Alexander

J6q0NMh.gif

You were going to lose anyway

• Like 2
The Dedito Gae

You were going to lose anywayOww, what a jab!

You are gonna let that one slide?

Or you will challenge him to Mortal Kombat?

Unless of course, he's in another region.

• Like 1
Johnny Playert

lol, anyone here can come and try me out. Region 2 (EU), PM me your PSN.

dudclub55

lol, sure, give me your PSN. And don't spam the uppercuts like your username suggest or i'll remove you just as quickly.

frankenstein107.

MKX has no teleport uppecut and even if it did it would've been hella unsafe. If anything ill he spamming combos and command grabs.

Johnny Playert

frankenstein107.

MKX has no teleport uppecut and even if it did it would've been hella unsafe. If anything ill he spamming combos and command grabs.

Really? There's at least like 4 characters that can do teleports, and uppercuts are standard issue.

I'll add you asap.

TheMcSame

People that play the racism card when they don't get what they want or when someone does something they don't like.

• 2 weeks later...
The Dedito Gae

People who hate V but post in the V board on a regular basis, the f*ck?

Why you torture yourself like that?

I swear, they seem to be mad a t the fact that someone enjoys the f*cking game and feel obliged to be the rain in the parade.

• Like 3
Cameron Star

I hate people who eat really loudly. Like, so loud you can hear them from upstairs, behind two shut doors and with GTA playing. I'm serious. Makes me want to smack them in the face.

• Like 3
Affalterbach

I hate people who eat really loudly. Like, so loud you can hear them from upstairs, behind two shut doors and with GTA playing. I'm serious. Makes me want to smack them in the face.

Nobody eats that loud tho... But i do get what youre saying. Those people deserve to be punched.

.Smaher.

People who hate V but post in the V board on a regular basis, the f*ck?

Why you torture yourself like that?

I swear, they seem to be mad a t the fact that someone enjoys the f*cking game and feel obliged to be the rain in the parade.

Its gtaforums. Don't question it.
Cameron Star

Nobody eats that loud tho... But i do get what youre saying. Those people deserve to be punched.

Okay, yeah maybe that was a slight exaggertation, but still, it annoys the sh*t out of me. *slurp* *smack* *heavy breathing* Argh!

• Like 2