• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• mr quick

• Cameron Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who don't use to and too correctly, and don't know the difference between your and you're.   Hell, throw in the "their,they're, and there".   I tend to read posts word for word so I pick u

Pubes on the bar of soap.

I apologise.

Potato_Smuggler

"Women have a sixth sense, men are oblivious" "Men are so stupid" "Men are always doing stupid sh*t, that's why we're always pissed off"

People who are biased against men.

On other word, feminazis
  • Like 1
t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

When you try to climb onto the train in GTA V, but end up jumping into it and dying.

• Like 7
hvcciookay

People who stop at a Red light on the crosswalk. I've resorted to just walking / bumping into the cars at this point.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

People who stop at a Red light on the crosswalk. I've resorted to just walking / bumping into the cars at this point.

Be careful. Somebody might not like that one day and might get out of their car and rage at you.

People who don't message you back, even on this forum.

Me: "Hey X, wanna X?"

Other guy: *Reads message 2 hours after being sent. Doesn't reply.*

Me: *Checks back next day and finds out other guy read it and left with no response.*

Way to be a dick. Especially when I'm trying to clarify something with you or settle our differences politely.

Edited by Sting4S
  • Like 4
AceThaCreator

Be careful. Somebody might not like that one day and might get out of their car and rage at you.

People who don't message you back, even on this forum.

Me: "Hey X, wanna X?"

Other guy: *Reads message 2 hours after being sent. Doesn't reply.*

Me: *Checks back next day and finds out other guy read it and left with no response.*

Way to be a dick. Especially when I'm trying to clarify something with you or settle our differences politely.

I don't bother with PMing anymore(used to), i feel you on dealing with flakey ass people, i just cut them off after they pull that, some people on this forum just act straight stuck up.
  • Like 1
Gnocchi Flip Flops

Indeed. I sent a PM last week to somebody try to clear things up and settle our differences. He read it and then never came back. Blocked him. I can't stand assholes like that. Yes you are obligated to say something now, I mean why not? They've made it so that you can see when someone last read the PM so if you just read it and leave without responding then you're going to look like an ass.

AceThaCreator

Yea or when you're chatting with someone for quite a while and they start just ignoring you for no reason at all, im just like f*ck em when people do that, just remember that for most pompous, arrogant, stuck up, two faced assh*les there are out there, theres always people who are keep it real, are friendly, down to earth, and treat everyone equal regardless of the silly sh*t like how popular they are on this site or just in life and etc.

• Like 1
AceThaCreator

People who park on the sidewalk. F*CK OFF!

And the jackases that hog up two parking spaces driving a little itty bitty car. And another mention is people driving a vespa scooter that take up a huge space too.
  • Like 2
mr quick

You'd better f*cking watch it. You're on foot. The other guy is in a 2-ton mobile powerplant. Who is gonna win?

• Like 5
SixteenValues

Skinny girls who literally eat nothing because they're so obsessed with staying slim.

I know it can be a disorder they can't help, but talking all loud about it kinda annoys me.

• Like 3
79'Blazer4x4

You'd better f*cking watch it. You're on foot. The other guy is in a 2-ton mobile powerplant. Who is gonna win?

Yeah, as minor of a thing as you think bumping into their cars might be you never know what kind of person is driving. It could be someone who will just laugh at it and learn their lesson or it could be someone with severe anger issues who will overreact and try to run you down(or get out and attack you). Sure it's a bit of a nuisance for you to have to go around them but it's better to let petty things go than to aggravate a potention assailant.

Che Guevara shirts. Seriously, they're everywhere. And why, exactly? The dude helped overthrow a dictatorship so he could help establish a new one... Wow, some f*cking hero! :rol:

• Like 1
Ai®a©ob®a

Che Guevara shirts. Seriously, they're everywhere. And why, exactly? The dude helped overthrow a dictatorship so he could help establish a new one... Wow, some f*cking hero! :rol:

Because all the cool people wear em like Jay-Z

JAY-Z-IN-CHE-TSHIRT.jpg

Ahaha that brings back memories that the principal used to make everyday in the afternoon announcements...

"Now everybody remember those big shiney things coming at you it's a car, Now stay out of the road, Have a good afternoon"

• Like 1
Gnocchi Flip Flops

People who don't stay true to their word:

Mom *before making a pie* - "I only want one slice of pie, I'm trying to lose weight this year."

Me - "Okay."

3 days passes by

Mom *she had a piece last night* *Only one slice is left* - "What the f*ck happened to all of the pie? I only had one piece!"

Me - "You said you only wanted one piece."

Mom - "No I didn't. Blah Blah Blah I can't make anything around here without you all eating it all up Blah Blah..."

• Like 1
mareepx

People who don't stay true to their word:

Mom *before making a pie* - "I only want one slice of pie, I'm trying to lose weight this year."

Me - "Okay."

3 days passes by

Mom *she had a piece last night* *Only one slice is left* - "What the f*ck happened to all of the pie? I only had one piece!"

Me - "You said you only wanted one piece."

Mom - "No I didn't. Blah Blah Blah I can't make anything around here without you all eating it all up Blah Blah..."

My father is exactly the same. Except he accuses everyone else of being insane and deliberately f*cking him over.

Ai®a©ob®a

Forums who pin too many topics, On this World War II forum i go to often there are a ton of pinned threads and a lot of them haven't been active for over 5 years..

uRkpptj.jpg

• Like 2
Potato_Smuggler

Your mother is gaslighting you. Common narcissistic trait. Read on the Parrish-Miller "Characteristics of Narcissistic Mothers": http://parrishmiller.com/narcissists.html

I reckon its time to put ol' Mrs. Sting down.I'll get the door stops. Edited by Potato_Smuggler
Ai®a©ob®a

Your mother is gaslighting you. Common narcissistic trait. Read on the Parrish-Miller "Characteristics of Narcissistic Mothers": http://parrishmiller.com/narcissists.html

I reckon its time to put ol' Mrs. Sting down.
I'll get the door stops and the knife.

Dude please don't take offense to this but quit trying to be funny, It's seems like you are trying hard to make witty/funny comments which really aren't funny/witty just eck

• Like 2
Ai®a©ob®a

Change...I don't like change.

a while ago when i was in the Online section it was all fine, Now i went over there and they removed all the sections except gameplay and content creator and moved everything else so the side panel

PinkRibbonScars

-Listening to sermons in church. Those are one the things at church that throw me off.(I know I'm an atheist, but I don't go to church by my own free will). These are some of the things that I've heard over the years: Diseases like HIV, are punishments from God for condoning homosexuality. You should support Chick-fil-a's efforts at preserving traditional marriage by purchasing a meal. The people, who do not know\believe in God are lost.

-Missionaries to a degree, I appreciate that they willing to send aid to the less fortunate in parts of the world but then again there are other people who do the same thing without spreading their religion.

The missionaries, who returned from their trip were saying that the people over there were praying to the wrong god.

Edited by PinkRibbonScars
mr quick

Religious mission is morbid. I feel terrible counting the money in Church, knowing that it'll enable further systematic spread of lies(as I see them).

Gnocchi Flip Flops

This is more or less like my mother.

If it makes you guys feel any better, I have been living on my own for over 10 years and my mom still tries to tell me what to do. :facedesk:

You know my mom's mother is like that towards her, maybe that's where she gets it from.