• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• mr quick

• Cameron Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who don't use to and too correctly, and don't know the difference between your and you're.   Hell, throw in the "their,they're, and there".   I tend to read posts word for word so I pick u

Pubes on the bar of soap.

I apologise.

Idiots who use the abbreviations Fixed That For You and Quoted For Truth.

FTFY, also QFT.

• Like 2

When people confuse the name Justin with Jason, i just wanna slap them silly. They do not even sound the same.

Funny that you should mention that. During High school, there was at least 3 occasions were somebody thought my name was Adolf (actual name is Rodolfo).

When people have no individuality. At school everyone is the same, it's kinda scary, like a bunch of clones. They all dress the same, they all act the same, etc. They have to maintain their social status and be just like the others. I respect anyone who dares to be different in a place where individuality is frowned upon. When I see people who others would consider weirdos and freaks, I get so happy. I love seeing diversity. I love the misfits and outcasts, they're my people.

• Like 5

Oh people that bitch and moan about having a cold or some insignificant health issue when there people that have cancer or other serious life threatening illnesses that do not bitch as much. For god sakes When I was a kid spending time in the oncology ward nobody Complained about feeling bad,

Edited by Crazyeighties

Oh people that bitch and moan about having a cold or some insignificant health issue when there people that have cancer or other serious life threatening illnesses that do not bitch as much. For god sakes When I was a kid spending time in the oncology ward nobody Complained about feeling bad,

I agree. The guy I have been driving with at work for the past few weeks turns into an absolute asshole when his allergies act up a little bit. I get it that having allergies sucks because I have them too. But there's no reason to start being an absolute villain to everyone just because you have the sniffles. Whereas people that are actually dying of a terminal illness are usually pretty nice and don't seem to bitch that much.

Edited by gtamann123

The whole dickwad theory. Internet + anonymity + audience = stupidity.

Internet tough guys, e-thugs, etc. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like if they went about in real life saying the kinds of stuff you see them say online. Phony veterans too, they make me mad aswell.

• Like 2

Women who say domestic violence is wrong, but have absolutely no qualms with hitting a guy saying they "deserve it". What the hell you hypocrites? Anyone who does that to me is going to get hit back, equal rights equal fights.

• Like 4

-A major pet peeve of mine is when people with a really thick accent or speaks poor English makes it worse by whispering or mumbling Everytime they talk.

-People who get the munchies really bad when high on cannabis.

Edited by gtamann123

School spirit. I don't take any pride in the school I go to, I just get my sh*t done and go home. I see no reason to be celebrating the prison you're forced to sit in every day. It's high school...once you're graduated you won't care anymore anyway. I don't know, when I see all these preppy kids walking around sporting their overpriced school spirit clothes it kinda makes me cringe, but laugh at the same time. It irritates me, but entertains me.

• Like 4

When I see people who others would consider weirdos and freaks, I get so happy. I love seeing diversity. I love the misfits and outcasts, they're my people.

LOL thought I was the only one who felt that way. I think I'm just considered as the quiet shy guy at school who gets visually embarrassed very easily, and it's sort of comforting to know that there are others like that.

• Like 2

When people insult others because of what they like. "You listen to Lorde? Wow, you sound like a real fa**ot", I have been told that before on another forum.

Oh, that also brings me to another thing. People who use homophobic insults like it makes them seem tough. It doesn't make you seem tough, it makes you look completely immature. Not only that, but making homophobic insults has also been proven to confess a secret love for the D, so you should probably avoid using them.

• Like 2

When I see people who others would consider weirdos and freaks, I get so happy. I love seeing diversity. I love the misfits and outcasts, they're my people.

LOL thought I was the only one who felt that way. I think I'm just considered as the quiet shy guy at school who gets visually embarrassed very easily, and it's sort of comforting to know that there are others like that.I guess that's something the three of us have in common. ;)
  • Like 1

Women who say domestic violence is wrong, but have absolutely no qualms with hitting a guy saying they "deserve it". What the hell you hypocrites? Anyone who does that to me is going to get hit back, equal rights equal fights.

It's so nice to see an awakened man

A pet peeve of mine is humans who fight with no honour or class. Not fist fight, but get into arguments or debates with others and use the most cowardly tactics in the book to have their way.

Edited by Dark Bordeus

One thing that really annoyed me about school was when the teacher would call on you to answer a question and everyone in the classroom turns and looks at you.

• Like 2

When people try really really hard to seem like unique little special snowflakes who are so much better than everyone else simply because they're not 'normal'. As a sub-category of this, when people whine about how music today is all crap while all old music was great.

Basically people who need to get off their high horses.

• Like 1

When people insult others because of what they like. "You listen to Lorde? Wow, you sound like a real fa**ot", I have been told that before on another forum.

Oh, that also brings me to another thing. People who use homophobic insults like it makes them seem tough. It doesn't make you seem tough, it makes you look completely immature. Not only that, but making homophobic insults has also been proven to confess a secret love for the D, so you should probably avoid using them.

Agreed. I never tell people what I listen too down here because they can be very narrow minded and prejudice. The homophobic insults are pretty common down here in the Bible belt full of brainwashed Roman Catholic imbeciles everywhere.

• Like 3

A pet peeve of mine is humans who fight with no honour or class. Not fist fight, but get into arguments or debates with others and use the most cowardly tactics in the book to have their way.

I blame World War I

People using fa**ot and gay to describe everything is outlandishly annoying

also your and you're

When people try really really hard to seem like unique little special snowflakes who are so much better than everyone else simply because they're not 'normal'. As a sub-category of this, when people whine about how music today is all crap while all old music was great.

Basically people who need to get off their high horses.

A lot of (mostly mainstream) music today is absolute talentless crap. But there was also talentless mainstream crap back in the olden days. People should just hop off the sh*tmainstream radio and listen to some real music

Edited by Winning001
  • Like 1

When you wake up in the middle of the night feeling good, relaxed and calm...but then like 30 seconds later you suddenly remember what was bothering you before you passed out the night before. Suddenly your problems all hit you at once like a ton of bricks and you can't go back to sleep cause you're stressed and anxious as f*ck.

Happened to me this morning,

Edited by IveGotNoValues
  • Like 2

My bank and my bank account is my pet peeve. I didn't even go in negative this time yet my account is on hold again. Damn online shopping making everything confusing.

Also, for some strange reason I can't ask what rwd cars are faster than an evo online without pissing someone off. I know ferraris and Aston are faster, I've just been on the search for a cheap-ish rwd car that's faster than an evo ever since I saw a 350z lose to one.

My bank and my bank account is my pet peeve. I didn't even go in negative this time yet my account is on hold again. Damn online shopping making everything confusing.

Also, for some strange reason I can't ask what rwd cars are faster than an evo online without pissing someone off. I know ferraris and Aston are faster, I've just been on the search for a cheap-ish rwd car that's faster than an evo ever since I saw a 350z lose to one.

Have you though about switching over to a Savings Account and then using a pre-paid Debit/Credit card?

You'll never be able to overdraw on em i switched from using a Checking Account to using those because i was always afraid something might happen and i'd over draw and be subjected to a $20 over draft fee everyday this way i can't over draw and if i don't have enough money on the card it won't go though simple as that even though i've never had an issue it's just good protection.

Or you could apply to overdraft protection which won't allow you to go into the red.

pfft

• Like 1

People who follow you around stores, watching your every move especially when you're a minority. The sh*t makes me feel uncomfortable and paranoid and sometimes happens when im by myself. Wish some folks would stop stereotyping people based off of their race, religion, and gender. I guess we got the american media to blame for that.

Edited by BlackAce23
  • Like 4

I like Lorde, she's one of my favorite pop singers. I think she's pretty classy and plus she's a kiwi, I don't know a lot musical artists who are from New Zealand.

Those dreams where you think you're falling and wake up super startled.

once i had a dream that it was raining and i woke up and discovered i had pissed myself, always follow your dreams.
  • Like 2

I absolutely f*cking hate the sound of people eating. Slurping, munching, sucking,crunching really drives me insane and it lights rage within me.

Oh and homophobes. Dicks.

• Like 3