• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• mr quick

• Cameron Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who don't use to and too correctly, and don't know the difference between your and you're.   Hell, throw in the "their,they're, and there".   I tend to read posts word for word so I pick u

Pubes on the bar of soap.

I apologise.

When kids are all "I'm gonna sneak out tonight and go smoke and drink". I just saw some kid on instagram post this (I don't have an instagram, I was just creeping around using a friends account). This kid is like 14, and I think it's funny how he thinks he has to announce it to the world, like everyone will think he's so cool. I mean you're not that special, everyone smokes and drinks, but no one announces it, cause then you just sound like a try hard. When I see people posting that stuff it kinda makes me laugh. I've snuck out to do stuff before, but I don't go bragging to the world, cause I know no one gives a sh*t. It doesn't make you seem like a badass, it makes me go "aww that's cute...finally getting out of the house. I remember being that age".

lol who cares tho, I try to avoid any contact with people younger than 16, they're all idiots anyway

the norwegian age of consent is 16 =)

I've broken that law

Seriously though, I agree with you. God damn 14-year olds are stupid. And that hyena-like laughter, jesus

Edited by Marwin Moody
  • Like 1

You know what find incredibly annoying? When people are all "oh the republicans blah blah blah" and "Oh, those damn democrats blah blah blah". People act like it's just one big game and these political parties are sports team or something. Who f*cking cares if it's the republicans fault or the democrats fault. How about quit bitching and trying to defend you "team" and start actually making a change. This is why America doesn't get sh*t done, they're too busy arguing about who's better. People will turn even the most irrelevant things into a game of "this must be those damn liberals' or damn conservatives' fault...lets just spend all our energy bashing them". I don't know, i find it ridiculous. Too many "adults" in America act like spoiled children fighting over candy. I don't have a team, I form opinions for myself. F*ck conforming to a political party.

An example of this was right now as I was reading and article on a possible ebola victim on a plane at LAX, and as I scroll down to the comments, all I see are comments like "those damn republicans, ebola is their fault" and vice versa. How about stop being such immature, whiny little pricks and start trying to find a solution to the ebola problem instead. Stop spending all your time blaming each other and try to come together as one to solve the problem at hand...but wait, i'm sorry. you have to defend your precious political party first, cause that's clearly more important.

Edited by IveGotNoValues
  • Like 2

@Special_Members Does your little brother have autism? Sometimes as a stim they will repeat stuff said on TV. It's called echolalia. http: //en.wikipedia.org /Echolalia

When kids are all "I'm gonna sneak out tonight and go smoke and drink". I just saw some kid on instagram post this (I don't have an instagram, I was just creeping around using a friends account). This kid is like 14, and I think it's funny how he thinks he has to announce it to the world, like everyone will think he's so cool. I mean you're not that special, everyone smokes and drinks, but no one announces it, cause then you just sound like a try hard. When I see people posting that stuff it kinda makes me laugh. I've snuck out to do stuff before, but I don't go bragging to the world, cause I know no one gives a sh*t. It doesn't make you seem like a badass, it makes me go "aww that's cute...finally getting out of the house. I remember being that age".

lol who cares tho, I try to avoid any contact with people younger than 16, they're all idiots anyway

I've broken that law

Seriously though, I agree with you. God damn 14-year olds are stupid. And that hyena-like laughter, jesus

14 year olds are the worst. Dumbass freshmen.

I've broken that law

14 year olds are the worst. Dumbass freshmen.

*laughs loudly and insistently with sporadic voice crackings*

@Special_Members Does your little brother have autism? Sometimes as a stim they will repeat stuff said on TV. It's called echolalia. http: //en.wikipedia.org /Echolalia

Well, I've always thought he was a strange kid. He has ADHD, so.

9/11 conspiracy theory's that were quite possibly started by someone that forgot to take their medications to stable ire these crazy ideas.

Edited by Crazyeighties

9/11 conspiracy theory's that were quite possibly started by someone that forgot to take their medications to stable ire these crazy ideas.

The majority of conspiracy theories in general come from the mentally ill

The majority of conspiracy theories in general come from the mentally ill

Very true, I was mainly poking a little fun at the topic started today by some new member....

People who rate mods on gtagarage before they even get released or any pictures are shown. It's like complaining about TV shows you don't watch.

That and commercials they make you watch before youtube videos. Do people really go "I'm going to buy X because it was shoved at me 383 times".

And how only 4 or so Forensic Files episodes repeat on HLN. I dunno why I just got in a bad mood all of a sudden. Probably because of the three.

I know I've said it before but people that don't use that magic lever that makes your turn indicators blink, I was forced into a empty lane of on conning traffic yesterday, my blu-tooth and go pro we're dead so I couldn't post the video to my "bad drivers hall of Shame"

I really hate it when two of the exact same commercial plays on a commercial break, whether it be twice in a row or in different intervals. For god's sake, I don't want to see your cheesy sh*t over and over again.

I also hate commercials that advertise their product in song. The singer usually isn't good and the song gets old pretty fast.

Oh, and I'm also annoyed by commercials that have this overused fanfare:

DUUUUH DUUUUH DUUUUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Let's not also forget the teenage couples that make love in the middle of the crowded hallway!

Edited by T00 N0RMAL 4 U

People who just stand and stare at me but won't approach me. I can't stand this with a passion, im one of the most laid back guys out there and i guess it's that im come off as imidating because i don't put on a plastic smile and that im tall & muscular, i don't know but i wish some people would stop being so afraid to approach me and stop gawking as well.

79 percent of people like statistics.

Loooooool.

My most massive pet peeve, and I do apologize if I offend anybody; women that have more than 1 child before they hit 21, and with different dudes. Must be an American societal thing because I'm seeing loads of unplanned children being popped out... Then said women go around STILL f*cking every penis they see. Control your vagina mothers, your children need you.

• Like 1

People who just stand and stare at me but won't approach me. I can't stand this with a passion, im one of the most laid back guys out there and i guess it's that im come off as imidating because i don't put on a plastic smile and that im tall & muscular, i don't know but i wish some people would stop being so afraid to approach me and stop gawking as well.

Hah. I know what you mean. It's always the people who don't seem like they're approacnable that tend to be more friendlier in my case.

I talk to anyone ha.

Like at the last party I went to, I met this guy with tatoos and stuff , he looked like he was straight out of sons of anarchy , but he was actually very friendly and shared his gin with me.

----------------------------

Pet peeves.

-When cars are about to turn and drive over the crosswalk and I have to cross the intersection crosswalk ( meaning I have to walk around them)

- when people speeding through a neighborhood zone almost hit me on my longboard and look at me like it was my fault - they're the one going 45 mph and 15 mph zone.

- trying to cross the road during heavy traffic, waiting 10 mintutes to go a certain way, just to be blocked by a bunch of cars coming from another way

This is why I need a jet pack.

• Like 1

There's a guy on my Facebook who does nothing but share pictures. Literally. If I were to go to my newsfeed right now, about 90% of it will be him sharing a picture from another page. Quite annoying

• Like 1

People in my 2nd period class that talk way too damn loud, and don't know how to keep that hole in their face shut. Like, were in a small classroom, you don't need to be raising your voice so loud. I swear, it's way to early for this. Especially the girl behind me, I swear she smokes a bunch of crack before class...it's ridiculous.

• Like 2

There's a guy on my Facebook who does nothing but share pictures. Literally. If I were to go to my newsfeed right now, about 90% of it will be him sharing a picture from another page. Quite annoying

There's a girl on my Facebook who only shares pictures relating to Ebola and how it's going to turn into a pandemic that's going to wipe out the entire planet. Either that or some stupid Republican anti Obama nonsense pictures from conservative pages. The only reason I keep her on is because a lot of the stuff she shares is so bad it's funny

Put him as an acquaintance =)

I know I've said it before but people that don't use that magic lever that makes your turn indicators blink, I was forced into a empty lane of on conning traffic yesterday, my blu-tooth and go pro we're dead so I couldn't post the video to my "bad drivers hall of Shame"

Buy a dash cam you can get a decent one for around $40 on Amazon.

I have two one in the front and one in the back you wouldn't believe all the stuff i've caught on video.

I should start keeping em and make a compilation and upload it to youtube

When people confuse the name Justin with Jason, i just wanna slap them silly. They do not even sound the same.

How about Tim & Kim...

I don't know how many times i've heard people say Oooh your name is Kim? when i clearly said Tim even when i enunciate Tim

Have you ever seen adults argue with each other or adults argue with teenagers over something super stupid irl?

It happens a lot on forums.

yes. Its very annoying