• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• mr quick

• Cameron Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who don't use to and too correctly, and don't know the difference between your and you're.   Hell, throw in the "their,they're, and there".   I tend to read posts word for word so I pick u

Pubes on the bar of soap.

I apologise.

Cameron Star

When you're looking at recipes and the author has to tell you the story of their life and how it lead to them creating this marvelous recipe before they reveal the secret to you.

"Well, it all started back when I was a little girl and my parents used to take me down to the river during the summer..."

Shut up, I don't give a sh*t, just tell me how to make it so I can eat it!

• YEE 1
Wayne Kerr

I hate it when you're trying to recall a memory, you don't know exactly what it was, you feel you are on the verge of grasping what it was but it eludes you. Aarghhh

• Like 3
  • fir thi bairns 1
theNGclan

I hate when I’m forced to use a public restroom and the entire floor is flooded with a thick puddle of urine. My biggest question is was this all one person or a collective of rebellious pissers? f*cking hate it people here.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, theNGclan said:

I hate when I’m forced to use a public restroom and the entire floor is flooded with a thick puddle of urine. My biggest question is was this all one person or a collective of rebellious pissers? f*cking hate it people here.

Related/unrelated:

I often have a dream sequence that involves me having to walk barefoot in a public style restroom you describe...usually it's a super large restroom/showers/you name it.  Always walking in the mess of urine and overflowed toiled mess.  You know...just enough 'water' on the tiled floor to slosh through.  Nightmare material...would make for a decent horror movie sequence.

Sorry to break topic.  :)

Edited by trip
  • KEKW 1
The Time Ranger

When I was in school we had a phantom pisser, every day, the toilet floors were soaked, the scene of the crime was the whole area by the urinals and in front of the stalls, by ananysis of the piss splatter we determined that the pisser was spinning while pissing, like some kind of sick beyblade. So they closed the toilets during class, and we weren't happy, nowhere to escape to and have a smoke.

So a "task force" was set up, a group of lads from our class turned gumshoe and were surprisingly effective, by questioning and cross examining, they found that the culprit turned out to be a 13 year old with issues, not exactly Professor Moriarty.

• KEKW 2
  • excuseme 1
Cameron Star

Misleading price reductions. If you look around you'll find that many retailers list the same product at different prices. I'm thinking of buying a new telly (mine is like, at least ten years old) and on one site it's £400 from £480, another it's £430, another it's £400 from £600. Who is telling the truth??

• Like 1
Mr. Galloway

Biting your lower lip or tongue (or both) while chewing gum.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

When snack claim to be Spicy or Red Hot but are no hotter than Mild Salsa or when a Candy claims to be Extremely Sour but is actually sweet instead...

• Like 1
EkaSwede
8 minutes ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

When snack claim to be Spicy or Red Hot but are no hotter than Mild Salsa or when a Candy claims to be Extremely Sour but is actually sweet instead...

Or worse, the (IMO) criminal misuse of the word "salmiak" which is candy salt (ammonium chloride) which we have on licorice. And some call their stuff salmiak licorice and it's not even SALTY! I DEMAND SALTY LICORICE!

Also, red licorice. WTF? It must be black.

• Like 1

My newest pet peeves because of recent events, people who decide to cough as you walk past them, and people standing in queue in a shop without a mask and breathing heavily directly behind you.

Uncle-John

a Pet Peeve with myself, Reporting to my Psychiatrist that people have been threatening me again when no one has been when its actually just the voices but my brain perceives them as real, any other voice hearers have this problem? I do correct myself but it went like this

"what's brought you here"

People have been threatening me"

"Who's been threatening you?"

(John looks inward realising they aren't really people)

"The voices, they keep threatening me" 

-Psychiatrist and John

Im not sure if this is really a pet peeve but it feels like im making up abuse stories for sympathy even though my brain perceives the voices as actual people and I have a habit of referring to the voices as people by mistake which might indicate the brain thinks its really is talking to someone when its not. I just hate it when people make up stories about experiencing verbal abuse to gain sympathy so that's my real pet peeve but I partly feel guilty of doing it even though it becomes clear to everyone that im delusional and hearing voices by what I end up confessing. so the difference between me and someone who fakes being abused is that im delusional and actually being threatened by hallucinations rather than knowingly making it up.

• 2 weeks later...
paperbagdude
On 11/30/2020 at 5:50 PM, theNGclan said:

Use the sink for a public piss

Because in that, you won't miss

• Like 1

People who walk too slowly blocking the footpath.

People who stand idly on escalators. 

Bad drivers. 

People who talk too much. 

Edited by vcfan1991
theNGclan

I hate when I’m walking in a wet area and the bottoms of my pant legs get wet despite never making any direct contact with water. Ruins my damn mood every single time.

• Like 1
GhettoJesus

Something similar: accidentally walking into water (be that spilled water or whatever) with your socks on.

Edited by GhettoJesus
paperbagdude

Getting acids all over your hands no matter how careful you handle their containers.

trip

Anytime I see a tinfoil hat meme.  Do ya'll know how expensive tinfoil is?  No really!  Check it out...sh*t is too expensive to waste for a meme chuckle.

Flachbau

Nothing irks me more than when my girlfriend leaves dirty cups and wrappers and sh*t laying around yet I’m the lazy one for leaving one glass on my table 🥴 

Another big one for me is when I’m working on my car and it’s impossible to get my hand or a tool into the narrow space provided. It’s like they don’t want you to touch it unless you take five other things off.

• Like 1
paperbagdude

What's worse than premature Christmas decorations?

Spoiler

GTAF still having the Christmas theme up 

Dab Emoji PNG Pic | PNG Mart

• 2 weeks later...
Cameron Star

When someone messages you, you message back, but they don't message back. Did you want to conversate or not?

• KEKW 1
  • 3 weeks later...
trip
8 minutes ago, -7- said:

When you try to sleep but you can't. Yes, it sucks when it's too late, and you still don't feel tired despite knowing you need rest.

Wait!  Isn't this my cue to post my sleep chart from lastnight?

Hz30IcG.jpg