• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• mr quick

• Cameron Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who don't use to and too correctly, and don't know the difference between your and you're.   Hell, throw in the "their,they're, and there".   I tend to read posts word for word so I pick u

Pubes on the bar of soap.

I apologise.

Your marriage isn't going to last if you ''use'' your woman for something other than sex.

Perhaps you don't want to get married. :lol:

Edited by Ulrich Kirsch

You can't even run or crouch with skinny jeans, i hate to tell people what to do but skinny jeans suck a week old bowl of rotting cocks.

That seems unnecessarily descriptive , if you dislike skinny jeans you should just say so

You can't even run or crouch with skinny jeans, i hate to tell people what to do but skinny jeans suck a week old bowl of rotting cocks.

Slim fit for the win, allows you to show off your figure a little bit without affecting your fertility.

• Like 1
The Harwood Bitcher

That seems unnecessarily descriptive , if you dislike skinny jeans you should just say so

Your avatar sucks, put the admiral avatar again or I SWEAR i gonna get a rage fit

• Like 2

Your avatar sucks, put the admiral avatar again or I SWEAR i gonna get a rage fit

theadmiral's avatar is pretty good, but I do agree the admiral avatar was more hattractive,

• Like 2

theadmiral's avatar is pretty good, but I do agree the admiral avatar was more hattractive,

Since you asked I changed it back.

• Like 1

Since you asked I changed it back.

Oh, thanks, buddy, but you didn't have to!

These people on the Internet that won't stop until they know they've struck a nerve with you.

I admit, by posting this they may have been sucessful in rustling my jimmies.

But still. If only they never existed.

Reddit, YouTube, Facebook, hostility everywhere and it's killing me. I need to cut my Internet addiction pronto so I can get away from these sophomoric angry internet strangers.

These people on the Internet that won't stop until they know they've struck a nerve with you.

I admit, by posting this they may have been sucessful in rustling my jimmies.

But still. If only they never existed.

Reddit, YouTube, Facebook, hostility everywhere and it's killing me. I need to cut my Internet addiction pronto so I can get away from these sophomoric angry internet strangers.

I lost interest in social media since its just a bunch of the stupidest sh*t I've ever seen in my life. I hardly even look at Facebook and average about 1-2 posts a month. Yes, a month. YouTube; I look up some things here and there, but I don't like, subscribe, comment, any of that crap. Edited by Winning001

Idiots who use the abbreviations FTFY and QFT.

QFT, man.

I get violently angry at people who play music anywhere without others asking them to

• Like 1

Mother(f*cker)s who open the door without knocking. When nature calls, and I'm tossing the salad, it's rather emberrasing when you just burst in to tell me you're picking up my little brother at school. I don't give a f*ck, and I don't want you to see my with my pants to my knees, and my underwear barely covering my crotch.

Also, people who watch something on TV, and then have to repeat what they just said on the TV. My little brother does this all the time. Don't you think I have eyes and ears too?

Last but not least, people who only like music from a certain time period, without even giving music outside that period a chance. When someone says, "I hate music made before 1990", or "I only like music before 2000", it gives me brain cancer. Seriously. Stop being such a snob.

Edited by Special Members

People that can't take "No" for an answer, people I. Traffic that don't use that magic button that makes your light flash...just yesterday some ass wipe in a BMW. ( it's always a BMW) darted in front of me

People who drink or use drugs to deal with their problems are starting to become a major pet peeve of mine. Instead of actually facing the issue and coming up with solutions they drink it all away and the problem stays there and nothing has been acconplished. Only making things worse.

When people say "TL;DR" thinking they're so clever, when in reality they're making themselves look like a complete illiterate retard incapable of reading a few paragraphs.

• Like 2

I usually don't say TL:DR.

But when someone writes out a whole entire essay without breaking it down into paragraphs or points, it's likely I'm not gonna read it.

You mean a big wall of text? Yeah, that's same for me too. But I'm referring to people who say that to topics that are broken down into paragraphs and perfectly readable.

When kids are all "I'm gonna sneak out tonight and go smoke and drink". I just saw some kid on instagram post this (I don't have an instagram, I was just creeping around using a friends account). This kid is like 14, and I think it's funny how he thinks he has to announce it to the world, like everyone will think he's so cool. I mean you're not that special, everyone smokes and drinks, but no one announces it, cause then you just sound like a try hard. When I see people posting that stuff it kinda makes me laugh. I've snuck out to do stuff before, but I don't go bragging to the world, cause I know no one gives a sh*t. It doesn't make you seem like a badass, it makes me go "aww that's cute...finally getting out of the house. I remember being that age".

Edited by IveGotNoValues
  • Like 1

Plus announcing that you are "sneaking out" kind of defeats the whole purpose of being sneaky.

Exactly. I think it would be funny if somehow his parents found out he posted that and it backfired on him. So much for "sneaking" out :lol: