Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

The Pet Peeves Thread


tymaster50
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Gnocchi Flip Flops

    265

  • mr quick

    199

  • Cameron Star

    125

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who don't use to and too correctly, and don't know the difference between your and you're.   Hell, throw in the "their,they're, and there".   I tend to read posts word for word so I pick u

Pubes on the bar of soap.

I apologise.

Recommended Posts

Palacios007
1 minute ago, Billy Russo said:

Getting in bed and then needing to pee.

 

Why does my body do this to me?

 

source.gif

I don't feel confortable with myself if I don't pee before sleeping. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo
Just now, Palacios007 said:

I don't feel confortable with myself if I don't pee before sleeping. 

Sometimes it feels like you don't need it UNTIL you get in bed. I hate it. It's like a mental thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Palacios007
Just now, Billy Russo said:

Sometimes it feels like you don't need it UNTIL you get in bed. I hate it. It's like a mental thing.

Even if I don't have the need to do it. I just have to go and I start to pee instantly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When people are doing construction and slamming the hammer against the wall at 5:00 AM or very late night, what the f*ck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire

I work in an agro-food factory and this week I work in the morning, I need to go sleeping early and I always feel tired on the afternoon, this work would be less annoying if I always worked during the afternoon but I'm not surprised the bosses oftenly force the workers to suffer these shifting working hours.

 

Some studies prove those who work in shifting hours die earlier after their retirement, they generate as much wealth for their boss but cost less which is very interesting for these boss thieves who consider the workers as coinpurses on legs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cameron Star

When our cat doesn't like any of the three brands of food we buy him but he still spends all day chasing me around as if I can just get him what he wants.

 

source.gif

Edited by Cameron Star
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo

When you quit video games, and suddenly your friends that haven't been on in months want to play again and ask you about it

 

Seriously-GIF.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 5:08 PM, FearThoseWhoFearHim said:

When people are doing construction and slamming the hammer against the wall at 5:00 AM or very late night, what the f*ck.

Tell me about it. Our neighbor (tango dancer, lives well and travels around the world) is remodelating his apartment with the intention of renting it to foreign people who come to study a career. This last month has been nothing but hammers slamming the very thin wall that separates our kitchen from his. The building is very old and has lead pipes, and the vibration from the hammer blows caused them to crack open and leak water to our neighbor below. We had to spend a large amount of money fixing them and now we expect this f*cker to compensate at least half of that money once he comes back from China.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo

When somebody rings and you go to answer the phone and it's just silent and then hang up.

 

Especially when I have to go out of my way to answer it and get that sh*t.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When you get endless calls from your broadband provider trying to get you to spend more money for packages and services you're not interested in, and they call themselves Emily when they're obviously calling from a call centre in India. I'm perfectly fine with just my cheapest deal broadband for surfing and gaming.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo

The fact Video Games are f*cking everywhere. I still love them, but god damn.

 

Want to post on my favourite forum? Video game related.

Need to catch the bus? Video game advertised on it.

Seeing my friends? Talking about Modern Warfare and FIFA.

Checking my emails? Sony telling me about all the great deals & games coming out.

YouTube? Here are all the great trailers and games being played.

 

I swear my mind is playing tricks on me, or I just never picked up on these things before because I was a part of it. I know for a fact I'm going to cave in and buy another console again at this point.

 

It really is insane how big video games have peaked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cameron Star

Video games are cool, man. Don't you want to be cool? Be a gamer or be squarer.

Edited by Cameron Star
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Self-Destructive Man
1 hour ago, Billy Russo said:

The fact Video Games are f*cking everywhere. I still love them, but god damn.

 

Want to post on my favourite forum? Video game related.

Need to catch the bus? Video game advertised on it.

Seeing my friends? Talking about Modern Warfare and FIFA.

Checking my emails? Sony telling me about all the great deals & games coming out.

YouTube? Here are all the great trailers and games being played.

 

I swear my mind is playing tricks on me, or I just never picked up on these things before because I was a part of it. I know for a fact I'm going to cave in and buy another console again at this point.

 

It really is insane how big video games have peaked.

Videogame is the biggest entertainment medium nowadays, so you'll see them everywhere you go, specially on the internet. I honestly think you shouldnt have sold your console, theres no need to force you out of something you like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo
1 hour ago, Self-Destructive Man said:

Videogame is the biggest entertainment medium nowadays, so you'll see them everywhere you go, specially on the internet. I honestly think you shouldnt have sold your console, theres no need to force you out of something you like.

Well, I did need the money as well, so in a way it was necessary. When you're broke, you have to sell some sh*t you probably didn't want to, or try to get by on very little (which isn't fun). I always go through it especially bad at some point during the year.

 

I'm just trying to think positive about it. I'll get another console eventually, and this couple of months break will do me good in the long run. I'll be more refreshed, and eager to play. It also has forced me outside more to fight boredom, so there is that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59

People who spam party invites and messages the moment you set your online status to show online. Hot damn, I barely I got on. Don't get all worked up because I didn't join or answer in a minute.

 

8 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

Seeing my friends? Talking about Modern Warfare and FIFA.

Depends who your friends are. None I have in real life play video games and thus they don't come up in our conversations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cameron Star
4 hours ago, SonOfLiberty said:

Pet Llamas did you say?

 

Image result for pet llamas

 

 

Why is Lla Ashes underscored but Lla Toison is not? Inconsistency is one of my pet peeves.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Algonquin Assassin
44 minutes ago, Cameron Star said:

Why is Lla Ashes underscored but Lla Toison is not? Inconsistency is one of my pet peeves.

I should've said "Not mine" so it beats me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
paperbagdude
On 10/9/2019 at 11:13 AM, Evil empire said:

Some studies prove those who work in shifting hours die earlier after their retirement, they generate as much wealth for their boss but cost less which is very interesting for these boss thieves who consider the workers as coinpurses on legs.

Come on bro, you don't have to sort potatoes the rest of your life. If you're sick of bad management and working hours that don't suit you, find another a job.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Walking under lampposts with pigeons or seagulls sitting on the light fitting. I always run in case I get shat on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JON22 said:

Walking under lampposts with pigeons or seagulls sitting on the light fitting. I always run in case I get shat on.

This time of year the squirrels are CRAZY in my area.  They sit on a small power junction that hangs off my house (above my back deck) and pee on my (and wife and dogs) head.  I swear I can hear them laughing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cameron Star
8 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

People that act like you're some sort of alien because you haven't seen their favourite show.

 

tenor.gif

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

When people make pretentious and arrogant profiles indirectly describing themselves as being better than everyone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cameron Star

When you can't stop thinking about and overanalysing how you said "Good morning" to someone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.