gta sa rifle vs gta 5 musket

Lemoyne outlaw

gta sa rifle vs gta 5 musket  

34 members have voted

1. 1. wich is better?

Lemoyne outlaw

ok so i have been playing a little of gta sa lately and was thinking that the rifle from gta sa is similar to the musket. and im talking about the non sniper rifle the lever action rifle like red dead. you unlocked it by doing the first truth mission when you atack the farm.

similarities. they are both old guns that are outdated in the time of there respected games. they are also very strong in one shot and have far ranges. in fact you cant even lock on with the rifle it just zooms in close.

diffrences. they are from diffrent time periods the musket being from the 1700s and the rifle from the 1800s. the rifle dosent load at all it just has a cocking sound after you shoot it and ironically it dosent even move but the game is old. the musket loads each bullet (or it would have been ball back then) individually and pour down the powder aswell ironically again the player dosent actually ram it down with the rammer like it did in red dead undead nightmare.

aside from these diffrences they are similar and they both play a same role. long range high damage. which in your opinion is better? in my opinion i think they both balance out and are about equal the rifle cant lock on and the musket takes a few seconds to load but i would probably say the musket just because of the fun facter of pretending to be soldier in the revolutionary war. and its also fun to see how long i can survive with it against the cops its fun to use. and the rifle is fun to go out to the desert or countryside and play wild west with it. what do you guys think? aso would you guys like to see the rifle return to gta 5? i think it would be cool.

Lemoyne outlaw

feel free to discuss this topic for those who have voted why did you like what you chose?

universetwisters

I remember talking about this in another thread, I liked the musket better because it's a lot similar to the stuff you see at civil war reenacments and those are cool.

sTgL5iS.png

Im2akillerfish

I'm going to say Rifle, even though I never used it like I constantly use musket. The reload time of the Musket is just too long. The fact that it can go through multiple people gives it some points, but It lacks the "Human Hunting" feel of the rifle.

Phil Collin

Well with the musket you cant aim at people and it has a decent range with good power.. The Rifle tho is quick reloaded and thats the best thing with it, No auto aim good power and decent range... But i´d go with the musket.

• 1 month later...

Unrealisticly, in real life, muskets were horribly inaccurate. Why do you think they absolutely NEEDED a bayonet knife? Also, the Rifle, was based on the classic Winchester 1892 Lever-action Repeating Rifle. However, some R* dumbass forgot to put a lever animation for it, similar to the lack of anim for the Sniper Rifle, Rocket launcher, and Missle launcher.

P.S, The Sawn-off in San Andreas shotgun is based on the classic Double-barreled "Coach Gun", with the stock and barrel cut ridiculously short.

Edited by SkyEye
  • Like 1

I like both,but I like the Rifle more,it just had that cowboy feel.I would like to see some older guns like lever action rifle,bolt action rifle(both with no scope)and revolver in GTA 5.

Rifle. It's was better than Musket.

The Byzantine Empire

GTA SA rifle is better because it is a semi automatic Winchester rifle from Wild West times.

The Musket is a f*cking antique compare to Winchester, it is an old American Civil War rifle, low tech.

Edited by Khan96