GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Did Hooker glitchers Pay the Piper? Or should I regret playing clean y

AGNT009

Was there a money wipe? Rank loss? Or did everyone keep their loot and Im sitting here poor and honest, having never glitched, for nothing.

DSbFwBc.jpg

Recruiting Stuntmen and Cameramen for The Fall Guys on SocialClub

http://rsg.ms/17EbsHr

LoA-Phantom

no money wipe

youre sitting there poor and handicapped by your idea of legitimate gaming

Biohazard Abyss

No money wipe, just a hotfix, as I predicted.

Even though apparently you can still do the glitch, just a bit differently. Excellent work, R* :^:

klZZFxG.png

Dr.Huge Poop

I'm 20 adders and $35,000,000 richer, R.I.P hooker glitch.

Edited by Dr.Huge Poop
  • Like 3

Was there a money wipe? Rank loss? Or did everyone keep their loot and Im sitting here poor and honest, having never glitched, for nothing.

If you're playing legit, it's not because you're expecting a reward or others to get punished.

I play legit and will continue to do so because I enjoy the game that way and respect the developer's intention...

• Like 2
6IBTBOM.png

Money wipe?

MROLV0U.gif

• Like 2

LoA-Phantom

If you're playing legit, it's not because you're expecting a reward or others to get punished.

I play legit and will continue to do so because I enjoy the game that way and respect the developer's intention...

thanks for the laugh

• Like 1

No one lost anything that I've heard of. There has already been a workaround for the hotfix, as well.

Edited by Voodoo

jMNM8n3.gif