GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Best Military Jobs

vipprimo

I was just putting together a Military Playlist and I realized quickly that I haven't done much in the military department. Some Jobs would actually look good military-wise, but because our characters can look however we like, I'm not sure if I'm missing some.

I was thinking of it having a Heist style feel, so GTA: That's my Rhino will be a predominant one and I was going to end on Raid: Wargames. So that's 2 of the 5 or 6 Jobs I want in the list.

After that, Hangar (TDM), Jet Lag, Lazer Quest, and Business Class (Race) would be considerations but I don't want to spend to much time in Zankudo or all the time in the air with air combat.

I'm hoping you guys can assist with the ground combat portion or any other suggestions you have. So the main question is, if you were creating a Military Playlist, what Jobs would you use?

Edited by vipprimo

dude, stop with the diffrent colors, specially blue..

Fixed.

Now, that we're over that, anyone got any suggestions about the actual post?

Make a playlist consisting of three Vehicle Deathmatches: one Lazer, one Rhino, and one Buzzard.

Missions:

Base Invaders

Docks to Stocks 1 and 2

And finish up with that race that ends at the gates of Ft. Zancudo.

was gonna suggest my two vietnam inspired TDM's (still in BETA version though) but then i saw u were on xbox :(
get a PS3 :D
hvq58h.jpg

SaturatedFat

Fixed.

Yes. Less red as well

Fixed.

Yes. Less red as well

You can't have everything! I'm drawing the line on the red. Call it meeting in the middle. lol

was gonna suggest my two vietnam inspired TDM's (still in BETA version though) but then i saw u were on xbox :(

hvq58h.jpg

I am so tired of the cross platform crap! Do you know how many missions I miss out on! Thanks anyway. If you have a link just post it up and I can take a look at it. The worst thing I could do was steal it and get it Verified and give you no credit. lol Just kidding.

Fixed.

Yes. Less red as well

You can't have everything! I'm drawing the line on the red. Call it meeting in the middle. lol

hvq58h.jpg

I am so tired of the cross platform crap! Do you know how many missions I miss out on! Thanks anyway. If you have a link just post it up and I can take a look at it. The worst thing I could do was steal it and get it Verified and give you no credit. lol Just kidding.

haha . saw i made them 4 month ago and still in beta, damn..

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/bODGu6po_Ui-T-doqal2Zg?platformId=2

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zapotist/games/gtav/jobs/job/A7pHodj8G0ykFXad1uQcKw?platformId=null

AceThaCreator

I would say stocks & scares but R* had to just take it away. Anybody have an idea why?

Fixed.

Yes. Less red as well

hvq58h.jpg

haha . saw i made them 4 month ago and still in beta, damn..

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/bODGu6po_Ui-T-doqal2Zg?platformId=2

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zapotist/games/gtav/jobs/job/A7pHodj8G0ykFXad1uQcKw?platformId=null

I feel your pain bro! I just finished a Job the other day that I started when the Creator just came out. It was the third job I made. I ended up deleting a ton of junk ones as well.

Stocks and Scares was bar none my favorite mission and when they did the update I sent a complaint saying, "it's unplayable." I had 4 really good tactical guys and we failed it 2 times before we got it. I'm hoping they took it down to fix it back to what it was or something along those lines. Excellent Mission though. Good suggestion as well.

CyborgZombieJesus

I can think of two off the top of my head, which are. Base Invaders and On Manoeuvers.