GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is doing the AFK rp a glitch or just shady?

KYScout

so I decided to do the impound lot rp thingy last night, I started at 66 and as of now my social club shows me at 74, is this considered a glitch or just a shady method to gain levels?

peteski2014

so I decided to do the impound lot rp thingy last night, I started at 66 and as of now my social club shows me at 74, is this considered a glitch or just a shady method to gain levels?

What glitch is this????

fly a chopper to the impound lot chopper landing pad on the roof, get out and walk to the metal door. you get a 2 star wanted level, after a few seconds the police cant see you and after 30 seconds the wanted level goes away and you get 200rp, then you are wanted again, etc... hook controller up to charge cable so it doesn't die, tape right analog down so your guy just keeps looking around and it doesn't go AFK. go to bed, wake up in the morning with several new levels.. I don't think its a glitch, I think its just shady.

• Like 1

I have a feeling someone's going to report this to R*.

• Like 2

j4hhYw6.png

LoA-Phantom

all's fair in love and war and gta

on a side not i have a friend whos been playing this game for half the time i have and hes already a level 182, i really wanna catch him but he plays like 5 hrs a day while i get to play an hour or 2 every few days so im currently using this method as well

I think you need to put the game down and go outside if you're so obsessed you start leaving it on at night while you sleep.

• Like 3

LoA-Phantom

we did put the game down and go outside, but while we do that we're leveling up lmao

not a glitch, so your not doing it right :p

naa, but for reals, it not shady ether. just a little duchbag(ish) :D

just checked social club, and I'm now at level 75, for once my guy is WORKING for me while I'm at work... lol

at this rate I'll me close to level 80 when I get home tonight. sweet. can't wait to get my shiny new tank out!

LoA-Phantom

just checked social club, and I'm now at level 75, for once my guy is WORKING for me while I'm at work... lol

at this rate I'll me close to level 80 when I get home tonight. sweet. can't wait to get my shiny new tank out!

what's your gamertag so i can come spawn kill you?

• Like 6

LoA-Phantom

i remember the cleaning the cathouse rp glitch, my friend did it from level 100-120 and never got reset, rp glitches don't reset you just if you mod it

I can't wait for you to be reset with the next wave.

Why would he be reset? He's not glitching. He's using in game mechanics, which allow him to gain rp quickly.

• Like 2

Just like others have said, It isn't a glitch! It's just stupid in game mechanics that make you lose the police and regain a wanted level over and over only for 200 RP each time. You want to level up do RR with Skilled players and it'll take roughly around 2-3 minutes gaining you more RP than this method

LoA-Phantom

Just like others have said, It isn't a glitch! It's just stupid in game mechanics that make you lose the police and regain a wanted level over and over only for 200 RP each time. You want to level up do RR with Skilled players and it'll take roughly around 2-3 minutes gaining you more RP than this method

the point of the method is to do it when you can't play not to do it when you have time to play

da_illest101

They are clearly doing this trick when they are not playing the game.

I'm going to lobby hop until I find these people(shouldn't be hard to find) and do a little douchebaggary myself. I will spawn rape every player I see doing this. They"ll come back to find they are the same level as before, but with a much lower K/D!

• Like 1

CarimboHanky

wow this is some cheap stuff hahaha

poor R* cant catch a break with this community hahaha

• Like 2

CarimboHanky

I can't wait for you to be reset with the next wave.

he aint modding nor glitching...

using legit game mechanics in a legit way!

I believe this would fall under the exploit category, and for those who rubber band their controller and go to bed, well why not? They're not gaining a whole lot and sometimes it can be frustrating to level up and this helps them speed it up a little.

using legit game mechanics in a legit way!

I wouldn't say legit. I don't really think r* intended for people to stand there and level up, which is kind of how exploits work; using in-game mechanics in unintended ways to get an advantage.

Playstation_Pan

I'm pretty sure the point of the exploit is to AFK RP.

Edited by PS3_Pan