Devils Outlaws MC

RAYGEone

Fellow Outlaws, Your time is now!

I, RAYGEone would like to tell you that I am on a mission to form a Crew of inspired GTA Fans wanting to get there "Like a Boss" on and F@#k sh*t up!

My crew is known as The Devils Outlaws SA, we are a Muscle Car and Western Motorcycles crew partaking in Missions, full 10-round Survivals, ruling the Streets, marking our Territory and only looking after our own!

If this sounds like a crew for you then now Is the time to join!

you can join by going to this link, http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/devils_outlaws_sa

I aim to spread this crew right across San Andreas, from Los Santos to Blaine County! We only look out for our own, Communicate with our own and Tolerate our own! we wanna pack-punch like a Karate Chop to the face!

Wear your patch and cruise the streets with Pride and know that whenever your called out "Sh!ts gon' get serious"

Join now!

Fellow Outlaws, Your time is now! (NOTE: This is for PS3 Users only!)

I, RAYGEone would like to tell you that I am on a mission to form a Crew of inspired GTA Fans wanting to get there "Like a Boss" on and F@#k sh*t up!

My crew is known as The Devils Outlaws SA, we are a Muscle Car and Western Motorcycles crew partaking in Missions, full 10-round Survivals, ruling the Streets, marking our Territory and only looking after our own!

If this sounds like a crew for you then now Is the time to join!

you can join by going to this link, http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/devils_outlaws_sa

I aim to spread this crew right across San Andreas, from Los Santos to Blaine County! We only look out for our own, Communicate with our own and Tolerate our own! we wanna pack-punch like a Karate Chop to the face!

Wear your patch and cruise the streets with Pride and know that whenever your called out "Sh!ts gon' get serious"

No head-set required, just simple communication

Join now!