GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Two Devin Weston houses!

mistermaster7

mistermaster7

I don't know if this has already been said here but I noticed that there are atleast two (haven't found third yet) Devin Weston houses in SA. Second one is in Winewood Hills at the lake. Very good view to the city and if ever they make all the houses sellable, that would be house I want! This also made me think about continueing the sp story: What if Devin Weston had a clone?

mistermaster7

Exactly same kind of a house and a yard. Isn't that weird?

mistermaster7

Actually they are like clones. Just couple miles away from each other.

AnotherDave

I assume you mean the one on the Lake Vinewood Estate loop road? It's a similar layout to Weston's house, but definitely not a clone.

hW0sZKX.png

mistermaster7

I assume you mean the one on the Lake Vinewood Estate loop road? It's a similar layout to Weston's house, but definitely not a clone.

Well not a clone. But pretty close same.

mistermaster7

Any pics?

N pics but you can go check it out yourself. Winewood Hills and Lake Winewood Estates at the end of the road.

I noticed there is also a clone of Franklin's house. Just without interior.

Franklins house is reused several times, along with several others too.

Edit: ninja'd by luisniko... nice one

Edited by soundism

I don't know if this has already been said here but I noticed that there are atleast two (haven't found third yet) Devin Weston houses in SA. Second one is in Winewood Hills at the lake. Very good view to the city and if ever they make all the houses sellable, that would be house I want! This also made me think about continueing the sp story: What if Devin Weston had a clone?

i'm more interested in knowing where the hell winewood hills is located at

i'm more interested in knowing where the hell winewood hills is located atIt's where people who whine live, just like everyone on this forum.
  • Like 3

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER