Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

JetsRLove

Would Niko have killed Johnny?

Recommended Posts

JetsRLove

If say Niko were to find out about who kidnapped Roman and wanted revenge like he did to Vlad for sleeping with Mallorie and killing him. If instead of killing Jim going after Johnny instead because he ran off with the cash. Opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WandererNiko

It's possible, yeah, it is.

But it may be hard to connect the stories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters

Yeah, he very most likely would kill Johnny. Maybe he'd take a Cherenkov Vodka bottle and throw it at Johnny and proceed to stomp his head into the pavement outside of the Statue of Happiness.

  • Like 4
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drunken Cowboy

He wanted to kill him after stealing the diamond money.

Whether or not he could, my guess is that Johnny wouldn't just speed away on his bike allowing himself to be shot like a few other guys.

 

Edit: I was thinking of Jason and Jim, but also; when you try to kill them, the only defense Clay, Terry, and Brian could muster up is speeding away on their slow-ass bikes. The Lost should really rethink their defensive tactics...

Edited by Drunken Cowboy
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA-Biker

If Niko knew that Johnny kidnapped Roman,he would probably try to kill him,but he only knew that Roman was kidnapped by bikers(Johnny and Malc),and there are multiple biker gangs in Liberty City,so that´s probably why he didn´t go after Johnny,he didn´t know exactly what biker gang did it.

Also,Johnny would definitely try to kill Niko if he knew that Niko is the one who killed Jason and Jim,but didn´t for the same reason,he only knew that it was done by an eastern European,he didn´t know exactly which one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terrell

No. Only if Johnny was constantly harassing, and attacking him and his cousin. Niko would most likely forget about it, even if he did see him again. I get the feeling that they are both weary of each other knowing that each of them is the real deal, knowing not to get into a fight with one another, but to utilize their strengths and band together if possible. But they don't need each other. Even Niko have Dimitri and Bulgarin a chance to leave him and his family alone, but they kept on harassing them.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terrell

As for Johnny going after Niko for Jason, even if he did know, well that's a tough one to say. Pre events of the diamonds, Johnny finds out, gets motivation, probably corners Niko, and asks him why. Niko explains Vlad murder, debt to Mikhail, and his cousin and his own safety. Mallorie being forced to cheat because of Vlad threatening Roman's life, in turn Mallorie being frustrated with Roman cheating regardless excitedly and being an idiot. So in conclusion he didn't choose to murder lost mc members for money, he had to do it as repaying back Mikhail faustine. From their it would really depend on his thoughts. He s sensible, and Niko is not the typical Russian hitman so he would strike a soft spot in Johnny, who would go after Dimitri and Faustine instead. Which is basically Russian mafia vs Lost M.C. which would have made for a far more interesting story in my opinion. Now if Johnny found out after diamonds exchange, he had so much on his plate, he probably wouldn't have time to react. But if he chose to, he probably would snipe Niko from a distance on top of a tall building, that way if somehow there was fire fight if he missed, he could call for biker sniper backup. That in case Niko would call Dwayne, his backup, packie, derrick, little Jacob, badman, and all of his rastas we regularly face in gang wars witch are tough lol. That would be an epic battle. Seeing as how all of their friends are loyal to them I'm pretty sure they would show up. But then again, I think these two have no reason to attack one another, regardless of who inadvertely did each other harm. But this is my natural reaction to these questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Severe

He's killed for less, so yeah, most likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terrell

Now if your saying Niko went after Johnny then would he try to kill him? Then in that case no doubt that he would. Except for that the battle wouldn't be so one sided like all his other assignations. Depending on what characters would be thinking at the time, Johnny 55% chance to win, Niko 45%, or if Niko was in an emotional state 55% chance for Niko to win, and 45% for Johnny to win. If they both had motivation extreme, then it would be 50/50. Or sense Johnny is an expert chopper rider, he probably could have shook Niko off of him, but then again, Niko is a better driver than Franklin so...

Niko going after Johnny instead of 255lb white bald Jim lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wiizardii

Yes of course he would. He'd take a coca cola bottle and throw it onto Johnny's face and stump it screaming, and after few seconds roman calls him to go bowling.

  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lol232

Yes of course he would. He'd take a coca cola bottle and throw it onto Johnny's face and stump it screaming, and after few seconds roman calls him to go bowling.

In GTA IV, It's E-Cola, not Coca Cola! :angry:

 

 

OT: Yes and no. If he met Johnny after the end of the story I doubt he would care, but if he found him after he stole the money, he most likely would.

 

...Now if Niko knew that Johnny was the one to kidnap roman, however...

 

Edited by lol232
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grasscid

Sure but Johnny would just as well want to kill Niko for murdering Jason and Jim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mysterious One

Regarding the whole thing with Johnny and Ray, I am surprised that Ray didn't hire Niko to try to kill Johnny. I know Ray failed in having his goons try to go and kill Johnny, but I am sure Ray would have tried having Niko go and do it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snowman

In this specific case I don't think Niko would have made a point to kill Johnny, if Johnny had explained why it happened. Not only did Johnny not even know Roman was related to Niko, but really if it wasn't Johnny they could have gotten someone else to do it. If Niko had found out I'd see him threatening Johnny, Johnny explaining why he did it and enlisting Johnny to help him kill the guys that blackmailed him and made him do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J Cobra

Yeah he was would of, due to that stunt he pulled at the museum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhillBellic

Given the chance Niko would have done some heavy damage to Johnny.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
American Viking

Oh, there is no doubt in my mind that he would have killed Johnny had he known. Johnny kidnapped Roman and thrust him right into the hands of the men who betrayed Niko. If Niko will kill for anything, it's family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylen pizarro

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billiejoearmstrong8
Posted (edited)

I don't think Niko would go on a specific revenge mission against Johnny for that, since he was just one of many people acting under Dimitri's orders to make the kidnapping happen and not an instigator of it. I think he'd recognise Johnny was just hired to do a job in the same way he gets hired, and would concentrate all his anger towards Dimitri for the kidnapping. However if it was necessary to kill Johnny either to rescue Roman or just under someone's orders he wouldn't hesitate to do it, he's just some biker to him. 

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Algonquin Assassin

To be fair Niko killed Jason and Jim so I guess if Johnny found out he killed them it would be as justified.

 

However I don't think Niko would've killed Johnny for kidnapping Roman though. If anything Niko seemed more pissed that Johnny made off with the diamond money and he probably would've kicked his arse for that reason. They barely know eachother besides a couple of dealings other than that.

 

I've always imagined that if they weren't criminals and didn't get caught up in the diamonds f*ck up they'd be pretty good friends. They've lived similar lives and had tough upbringings.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmarMohammed

I kinda hated Johnny when he stole the money from the diamond deal

 

But if Niko killed Johnny, The Lost will be after Niko's ass

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nappy
Posted (edited)

I wonder how it'd be tbh. We could get a good gunfight, Johnny & The Lost vs Niko. I'd like seeing a good death that Niko gets shot and bleeds to death if he were to die. Or Niko sniping Johnny from a long distance. Not that beer bottle nonsense.

Edited by Payne
Corrected words
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Niobium

i think niko would actually kill johnny for kidnapping roman even if he was just trying to do his job. niko turns into a different animal when you mess with his family.

 

johnny's still better tho

😛

  • Like 2
  • YEE 2
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Algonquin Assassin
18 minutes ago, Niobium said:

i think niko would actually kill johnny for kidnapping roman even if he was just trying to do his job. niko turns into a different animal when you mess with his family.

 

 

  Hide contents

johnny's still better tho

😛

 

But Niko didn’t get his head stomped in by Trevor because if that was Niko he would’ve broke off Trevor’s arm and gave him a colonoscopy with it.

 

Unlike that weak arse Johnny.😛

  • Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Niobium
1 minute ago, SonOfLiberty said:

But Niko didn’t get his head stomped in by Trevor because if that was Niko he would’ve broke off Trevor’s arm and gave him a colonoscopy with it.

 

Unlike that weak arse Johnny.😛

until niko has his character development butchered by the dumbass writers, inexplicably becomes addicted to drugs, and gets killed by the GTA VI protagonist within one minute of appearing

 

and i'll be laughing my ass off instead of getting infuriated, because they already killed my favorite protagonist this way, so nothing can hurt me anymore

 

i need help

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nappy

By your posts, i think you feel a bit too bad about John’s death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Niobium

nah, f*ck that stupid ugly biker i never liked him anyway

  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
10 hours ago, Niobium said:

until niko has his character development butchered by the dumbass writers, inexplicably becomes addicted to drugs, and gets killed by the GTA VI protagonist within one minute of appearing

 

and i'll be laughing my ass off instead of getting infuriated, because they already killed my favorite protagonist this way, so nothing can hurt me anymore

 

i need help

 

This isn’t even meta anymore it’s just pathetic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Niobium
6 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

 

This isn’t even meta anymore it’s just pathetic 

no kidding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.